Tombs Of The Kings Road 60118
Most recent booking for this hotel was 19/05/2013 at 09:46
“ Just got back from the Roman hotel. I am very depressed. The staff were very attentive very clean and the food was exceptional. The rooms were beautiful and the hotel is very quirky! Not like a museum but more like a castle or old villa.9.0 Magnificent
Paul from DroitwichLoading...
“ Reasonably priced hotel with a different sort of ambience! The decor is notable - see photos. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly and all spoke English. I thought really good value.8.9 Excellent
F from NottinghamLoading...
Once inside the ROMAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL, you will be stunned, as you are immersed in centuries of Greek history and Mythology. Resembling a Greek palace, the museum-like interior has to be seen to be believed. Built near famous archaeological sites which proclaimed by UNESCO, the Hotel is well placed for sightseeing. You are based just off a main road between Paphos Town and Kato Paphos, 400m from the nearest pebble-and-sand beach. It’s just 1 km to the harbour with its shops, morning market, restaurants and tavernas. The distance to Paphos International Airport is only 16 km.
All 87 tastefully furnished and designed bedrooms (double bedded King-size and twin bedded Queen-size ) are with private bath/shower, Hairdryer balcony, WC, radio, satellite TV, in-house DVD and direct dial telephone. Fridge available - incl. in price
Bed and Buffet Breakfast. Half board is available at a supplement ( Dinner only /Theme Buffet )
- Reception/ Reception desk is open 24 hrs. Any payments can be made using all major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Maestro etc.
- Specious Lobby with a atmosphere influenced by ancient Greek history
- Indoor restaurant with historic and mythological decor themes
- Fully equipped charming indoor Bar and outdoor pool bar with pretty garden terrace
- A colour Television in all rooms which can be used free of charge. A wide range of TV channels is available, including BBC World, ZDF,ARD,Cypriot Channels .
- The hotel offers a varied entertainment program including Live Music, Greek and Cypriot Folklore dancing shows, Barbeques, Carvery and other theme Buffet nights with assorted salads, local dishes, pastas, Vegetarian choice, desserts (Summer Period)
- 18 hour Room service
- Children’s Menu
- Early meals for Children
- High chairs available
- Baby-sitting ( Chargeable )
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Safety deposit boxes ( Chargeable )
- Air-conditioning/Central Heating throughout
- Hairdressing salon
- Free Cots
- A doctor is on call on a 24 hrs basis.
- A taxi service is available on a 24 hrs basis.
- WIRELESS INTERNET IS AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC AREAS AND CHARGES ARE APPLICABLE
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Free umbrellas and sun beds around the pool.
- Table tennis
- Pool tables
- Health Club
- Gym (chargeable)
- Facial Treatment(chargeable)
- Manicure (chargeable)
- Pedicure (chargeable)
- Sauna (chargeable)
Our customer reviews
Jay from Birkenhead
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Hayley from Essex
The roman hotel was clean but very dark! Felt more like a museum than a hotel, the pool is mostly in the shade as it surrounded by the big rocks,
We wasn't allowed to drink our bottled water near the pool which is pathetic as we was only sat there 10 min!
We asked on the first night if was able to keep a room for late check out, they said as the day before, we asked, they said come back later and so we did and they said come back in the morning, so when we did they said come back at 11!!! We was fuming at this point, we told them we wanted an answer after breakfast. When we went back they said we can keep the bigger room on for 65 euro, (we was originally quoted 35)
I think this Is disgusting! We only kept it so we could keep our luggage licked up as they store them in reception in full view to everyone
Overall this hotel was ideal for a clean bed and a talking parrot, the rest was dark miserable and full of miserable staff, I would never go back there!!!!
Paul from Droitwich
Just got back from the Roman hotel. I am very depressed. The staff were very attentive very clean and the food was exceptional. The rooms were beautiful and the hotel is very quirky! Not like a museum but more like a castle or old villa. Coco the bird was a joy! The pool is beautiful with the colourful blossom and trellis. The walk to the harbour is enough for fairly active people. There was lots to do and the bus service was fantastic. Local buses going to the old town and coral bay.
I cannot express enough how picturesque the area is and it will mot be our last time here. We are looking to come back in Sept. A few niggles and just niggles were their showers need to be updated to the end if the bath as struggles for room and hit my knee 3 times when showering. We were also told we could not drink around the pool! A light is needed on the balcony also. We upgraded to room 217 which was perfect and could sunbathe to our hearts content all in all 9 out of 10 well done Roman boutique!!! Kettle in room would be perfect.
Watch the harbour cafe they advertise happy hour then charge you full price. Drink and eat to the left side not the harbour as cocktails are 7.50 anywhere else 4 euros on average!
Take a travel kettle for your room
Paul from Chard
“ Hotel was OK for the price paid, beds were comfortable room was large staff were helpful. We had B&B and there was a reasonable choice
Stephen from Milton Keynes
Hotel very nice beds very firm (to hard)
people very friendly
breakfast eggs and bacon cold (would help if hot plates had heat under them)
Photos of the Paphos area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.