Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 11:03
“ very clean very good all round8.5 Excellent
Matthew from BeverleyLoading...
“ staff very freindly9.0 Magnificent
Victoria from DunstableLoading...
Location and Surroundings:
Situated right along the Salini to St.Paul’s Promenade, this hotel offers views of the Maltese islands, unspoilt bays (Salina Bay and St. Paul’s Bay) and the beautiful clear blue Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is located just 19km away from the airport, 10km from Mdina the old capital city, 16km away from Valletta and 1km to the nearest perched beach.
256 double rooms, 24 of which are inter-connecting family rooms., 115 triples, as well as 80 elegantly decorated Suites and 2 Presidential Suits. All rooms have are fitted with the following
- Private balcony with furniture
- Air-conditioning/central heating according to season,
- Ceiling fans,
- Satellite TV with remote control
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Frigo bar (stocked on request)
- Seating corner
- Private bathroom including bath and shower
- -Hair drier
- Outlet adapter – voltage 220/240
- Tea/Coffee making facilities (at a charge)
- Baby Cots
- Wake up call service(on request)
- WIFI in sea view rooms (at a charge)
- Safes are available at reception at an additional charge.
- Suites have a separate living area from bedroom
- Rooms for physically challenged on request
You will find a variety of hot and cold buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering continental and Maltese cuisine as well as Barbeque.
- Early Breakfast starting at 04.00hrs
- Late Breakfast until 11.30hrs
- Dinner at Le Pavillion with continental cuisine-buffet*
- Dinner at It-Tokk with Maltese Cuisine – buffet (May to October)*
- Dinner at Sun and Surf Barbeque (weather permitting June to September)*
- La Place sandwich Bar serving snacks and an individual choice of sandwiches and salads.*
- Special dietary requirements such as vegetarian, diabetic and gluten free available on request.*
- Ambassador Lounge*
- Sun and Surf – snack bar during the day (weather permitting)*
- La Place – snack bar usually open when Sun and Surf is closed*
* All Inclusive applicable.
Additional Services and facilities:
- Reception (multilingual) manned 24 hours
- Foreign Exchange
- Deck-chairs and umbrellas at the pool
- Pool Towels #
- Ironing Room
- Gift shop
- Internet corner and wifi#
- Medical service#
- Car, motorbike and bicycle rentals#
- Airport transfers #
- Various site seeing programmes available from reception.
- Baby Sitting#
- All public areas may be reached by wheelchair users
- Fully equipped conference room, seating 380 persons with inbuilt translation booths and 3 adjacent syndicate rooms.
Sports and entertainment:
- Large Panoramic swimming pool and children’s splash pool
- Separate pool with slide
- Activities Centre at a charge include: billiards, table tennis, video games, surfing, sailing, water ski, jet ski, and a professional diving school for beginners as well as experienced divers (PADI Dive masters).
- Yasmin Wellness centre with various well being programmes available at a charge.
- Fitness Centre, located 150 meters away from the Hotel includes, free use of indoor pool (heated during winter months)and gym. Squash court available at an extra charge.
- An animation programme and live music entertainment in the evening co-ordinated by an in-house animation team(seasonal).
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (unattended)
- Seasonal evening entertainment programme.
# Services available at a charge.
All Inclusive Programme
Meals Operation Hours Restaurants & Bars
Early Breakfast 04.00 – 11.30hrs La Place
Breakfast 07.00 – 10.00hrs Le Pavilion
Late Breakfast 10.00hrs - 11.30hrs La Place
Lunch 12.30hrs – 15.30hrs La Place or Sun & Surf*
Dinner 18.30hrs – 21.30hrs Le Pavilion
Sandwiches / 10.30hrs – 23.00hrs La Place Sandwich Bar
Snacks or Sun & Surf*
Ice-cream 10.30hrs – 23.00hrs La Place or Sun & Surf*
All meals are served buffet style
Children Menu is served daily at Le Pavilion Restaurant
Healthy Breakfast Corner
Maltese Themed Dinner
BBQ Themed Dinner (May Onwards - Weather permitting)
* One outlet will be open at any one time.
* Ice-cream is served by the scoop.
Following is a list of beverages included in your package:
Soft Drinks - Coca-Cola, Diet Coca-Cola, 7Up, Diet 7Up, Fanta Orange and Crest
Juices - Orange, Pineapple, Apple & Grapefruit
Water - Natural & Sparkling
Beer - 1565 Victory, Stella Artois
Wine - House Red & White
Spirits - House brands including : Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, White Rum, Dark Rum, Coconut Liqueur, Aperitif, Amaretto, Limoncello, Coffee Liqueur, Tequila, Cherri Brandy, Syrup – Kiwi/Blue/Banana/Passion/Grenadine,Vermouth Dry/ Bianco/ Rosso
Cocktails - Selection of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Cocktails are served from 10.00hrs to 22.00hrs.
Hot Beverages - Coffee, Tea, Capuccino, Latte, Espresso & Hot Chocolate
All Beverages are served by the glass
Due to rules & regulations and our health and safety standards we are unable to serve in glassware around the pool area
Persons under the age of 18 years are not served alcoholic beverages
Beverages are served from 10.00hrs to 23.00hrs in the all-inclusive option
Beverages consumed after 23.00hrs are charged full price accordingly
Premium brands are not included in the package
ANIMATION & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Animation programme including:
Evening Live Music or Animation Activity
The management reserves the right to make any spontaneous changes in the above concept due to weather conditions, guest requisitions and any force majeur developments without prior notifications.
Half Board Plus package includes free flowing water, soft drinks, beer, wine and coffee during meals
Our customer reviews
Matthew from Beverley
“ very clean very good all round
“ Top Tip: hire a car to explore
Deborah from Manchester
“ The positive aspects of this hotel was- the staff, the size of the rooms, nice pool but very cold, easy access for disabled people, the breakfast. The negative aspects were rooms in need of upgrade, in low session a lot of the advertised services were not available, this included the pool bar, the main restaurant , then door pool. My parents stayed a second week and the drinks ran out and not restocked. The food was ok on some days but very poor on most. Lunch time sandwiches ( one of the signature features of this hotel) were reduced to horrible ham and cheese in plastic, on every single day. We were all inclusive there were no other snacks except the horrible ham and cheese sandwiches. The staff openly admitted that the hotel was being run down for winter closure at the end of the month so food and drinks was not being restocked. The meat was all of poor quality . The indoor pool ( in the next hotel along ( but advertised for visitors use) and restaurant had been closed for modernisation before the actual end of the session. The location is not the best, the hotel faces an old rubbish dump. It is very difficult to get into the lovely sea and the hotel could easily improve this situation.
“ Top Tip: There are many lovely things to see on malta but this is not the best area. One positive feature is a lovely walk along the front that is good for people with mobility problems.
Victoria from Dunstable
“ staff very freindly
“ Top Tip: gift shops
Karen from Newcastle
“ this hotel we booked as all inclusive , the 2nd night one restuarant closed for refurb we had to ask where to go for food no info past to us about this, everything is at a extra cost no tea and coffee facilities in the room not even water in the fridge no safe unless paid each day and at the reception area which is a bit strange when putting jewelry on in an evening, towels had to be paid for and for clean renewal the indoor pool and spa area where closed something else not mentioned on the website. wifi came at acharge also there wasnt any snack area all day so when we come back after a trip out we had to go to the bar and only snack where prepared sandwiches , in our room the shaver /hairdryer socket was hanging of the wall we asked straight away for it to be mended someone came looked at it and said it would be reported then nothing it still didnt work through the shaver socket for our toothbrush, all in all it was the worst place weve ever stayed in the food was nothing special a very confused menu thank god we had the soups they were lovely
“ Top Tip: we hired a car from hire shop just on the next block to hotel and travelled everywhere but in front of the hotel the entertainment places were closed and some shut down
Susan from Chorley
the all inclusive food was very limited during the daytime for snacks. the hotel seemed to look as if they were winding down for the winter.
when we first arrived there were snacks in the downstairs restaurant (the place), but after a couple of days (the place) seemed to be in darkness during the day and a choice of two sandwiches were available from the outside bar.
All food served in the restaurants at regular mealtimes were very good.
“ Top Tip: great to have bus stops outside of hotel.