Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel
Qawra Coast Road SPB 1902
Most recent booking for this hotel was 23/05/2013 at 13:35
“ A good hotel with friendly and helpful staff, though not a 4 star as claimed , more like 3 star. Excellent Maltese restaurant available to half board or All Inclusive guests.7.9 Very Good
Robert from MirfieldLoading...
“ Been before so new what to expect the only problem now it's getting a bit tired now needs a bit of a revamp7.3 Good
Philip from IpswichLoading...
Location and Surroundings:
Situated right along the Salini to St.Paul’s Promenade, this hotel offers views of the Maltese islands, unspoilt bays (Salina Bay and St. Paul’s Bay) and the beautiful clear blue Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is located just 19km away from the airport, 10km from Mdina the old capital city, 16km away from Valletta and 1km to the nearest perched beach.
256 double rooms, 24 of which are inter-connecting family rooms., 115 triples, as well as 80 elegantly decorated Suites and 2 Presidential Suits. All rooms have are fitted with the following
- Private balcony with furniture
- Air-conditioning/central heating according to season,
- Ceiling fans,
- Satellite TV with remote control
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Frigo bar (stocked on request)
- Seating corner
- Private bathroom including bath and shower
- -Hair drier
- Outlet adapter – voltage 220/240
- Tea/Coffee making facilities (at a charge)
- Baby Cots
- Wake up call service(on request)
- WIFI in sea view rooms (at a charge)
- Safes are available at reception at an additional charge.
- Suites have a separate living area from bedroom
- Rooms for physically challenged on request
You will find a variety of hot and cold buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering continental and Maltese cuisine as well as Barbeque.
- Early Breakfast starting at 04.00hrs
- Late Breakfast until 11.30hrs
- Dinner at Le Pavillion with continental cuisine-buffet*
- Dinner at It-Tokk with Maltese Cuisine – buffet (May to October)*
- Dinner at Sun and Surf Barbeque (weather permitting June to September)*
- La Place sandwich Bar serving snacks and an individual choice of sandwiches and salads.*
- Special dietary requirements such as vegetarian, diabetic and gluten free available on request.*
- Ambassador Lounge*
- Sun and Surf – snack bar during the day (weather permitting)*
- La Place – snack bar usually open when Sun and Surf is closed*
- Reflections Night Club (open on weekends only)
* All Inclusive applicable.
Additional Services and facilities:
- Reception (multilingual) manned 24 hours
- Foreign Exchange
- Deck-chairs and umbrellas at the pool
- Pool Towels #
- Ironing Room
- Gift shop
- Internet corner and wifi#
- Medical service#
- Car, motorbike and bicycle rentals#
- Airport transfers #
- Various site seeing programmes available from reception.
- Baby Sitting#
- All public areas may be reached by wheelchair users
- Fully equipped conference room, seating 380 persons with inbuilt translation booths and 3 adjacent syndicate rooms.
Sports and entertainment:
- Large Panoramic swimming pool and children’s splash pool
- Separate pool with slide
- Activities Centre at a charge include: billiards, table tennis, video games, surfing, sailing, water ski, jet ski, and a professional diving school for beginners as well as experienced divers (PADI Dive masters).
- Yasmin Wellness centre with various well being programmes available at a charge.
- Fitness Centre, located 150 meters away from the Hotel includes, free use of indoor pool (heated during winter months)and gym. Squash court available at an extra charge.
- An animation programme and live music entertainment in the evening co-ordinated by an in-house animation team(seasonal).
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (unattended)
- Seasonal evening entertainment programme.
# Services available at a charge.
All Inclusive Programme
Meals Operation Hours Restaurants & Bars
Early Breakfast 04.00 – 11.30hrs La Place
Breakfast 07.00 – 10.00hrs Le Pavilion
Late Breakfast 10.00hrs - 11.30hrs La Place
Lunch 12.30hrs – 15.30hrs La Place or Sun & Surf*
Dinner 18.30hrs – 21.30hrs Le Pavilion
Sandwiches / 10.30hrs – 23.00hrs La Place Sandwich Bar
Snacks or Sun & Surf*
Ice-cream 10.30hrs – 23.00hrs La Place or Sun & Surf*
All meals are served buffet style
Children Menu is served daily at Le Pavilion Restaurant
Healthy Breakfast Corner
Maltese Themed Dinner
BBQ Themed Dinner (May Onwards - Weather permitting)
* One outlet will be open at any one time.
* Ice-cream is served by the scoop.
Following is a list of beverages included in your package:
Soft Drinks - Coca-Cola, Diet Coca-Cola, 7Up, Diet 7Up, Fanta Orange and Crest
Juices - Orange, Pineapple, Apple & Grapefruit
Water - Natural & Sparkling
Beer - 1565 Victory, Stella Artois
Wine - House Red & White
Spirits - House brands including : Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, White Rum, Dark Rum, Coconut Liqueur, Aperitif, Amaretto, Limoncello, Coffee Liqueur, Tequila, Cherri Brandy, Syrup – Kiwi/Blue/Banana/Passion/Grenadine,Vermouth Dry/ Bianco/ Rosso
Cocktails - Selection of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Cocktails are served from 10.00hrs to 22.00hrs.
Hot Beverages - Coffee, Tea, Capuccino, Latte, Espresso & Hot Chocolate
All Beverages are served by the glass
Due to rules & regulations and our health and safety standards we are unable to serve in glassware around the pool area
Persons under the age of 18 years are not served alcoholic beverages
Beverages are served from 10.00hrs to 23.00hrs in the all-inclusive option
Beverages consumed after 23.00hrs are charged full price accordingly
Premium brands are not included in the package
ANIMATION & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Animation programme including:
Evening Live Music or Animation Activity
The management reserves the right to make any spontaneous changes in the above concept due to weather conditions, guest requisitions and any force majeur developments without prior notifications.
Our customer reviews
Robert from Mirfield
“ A good hotel with friendly and helpful staff, though not a 4 star as claimed , more like 3 star. Excellent Maltese restaurant available to half board or All Inclusive guests.
David from Bonnybridge
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Richard from Glasgow
“ Stayed here before,quite a good hotel,food reasonable you always find a good variety,slightly busy at times due too only one resturant being open at the time, staff are friendly and try there best,bars are run well no queue"s good friendly barmen.Good outlook from the pool and sun area,some parts of the hotel look a bit tired but overall i found it ok
Philip from Ipswich
“ Been before so new what to expect the only problem now it's getting a bit tired now needs a bit of a revamp
Lorna from Edinburgh
We went for two weeks AI and found this hotel very good value for money. Good food, nice room and very nice staff. Rooms were cleaned on a daily basis and clean sheets twice a week and fresh towels on request. Pool area had plenty of beds and a well stocked pool bar.
tip, you can hire a towel from the hotel for 2eu with a 10eu deposit.
“ Top Tip: We found the local bus service excellent value for money, you can buy a weekly bus ticket for less than 13euros and you get ulimited travel.
Photos of the Qawra area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.