San Antonio Hotel and Spa
St Pauls Bay, Malta
Triq It-turisti, Qawra SPB 1024
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 19:48
“ Great hotel, very clean, staff are polite and friendly, good facilities, nice food what more can you ask for. We had a lovely time in Malta very central near the sea, close to the main bus stop and the main square.8.9 Excellent
Sarah from St. NeotsLoading...
“ a fantastically placed hotel in the centre of the tourist district. Spotlessly clean and with friendly efficient staff it would suit all tastes.10.0 Spectacular
Neville from Thornton-CleveleysLoading...
San Antonio Hotel & Spa is a hotel complex situated in the popular area of Saint Paul's Bay, in Malta. It is consisted of elegant rooms designed to offer guests comfort and services. The 2 pools -an indoor and an outdoor- the restaurant, the fitness centre, the Jacuzzi, the sauna, the games room and the other hotel amenities create a dream environment for the guests ensuring them an entertaining and joyful stay. It is an ideal choice for families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday. The hotel is just 150 m from the beach and approximately 20 km from the airport.
- 24hrs Reception
- Childrens (Kids) Club
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Swimming Pool for Children
- Swimming Pool Indoor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court(s)
- WiFi Internet - available throughout the hotel and in all bedrooms, for a local charge of EUR 3.00 for 300 minutes or EUR 5.00 for 600 minutes
- Tea and Coffee making facilities are now available in all rooms FREE OF CHARGE
All Inclusive Board Basis Winter 2010 -11 & Summer 2011
All-Inclusive board basis entitles guests to the following services:
- Buffet Breakfast at the Costa Restaurant. Timing: from 7h00 to 10h00.
- Lunch consisting of a set menu served either at Oliver’s café or Costa Restaurant (at the management discretion), including house wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water. Timing: from 12h30 to 14h30.
- Buffet dinner at the Costa Restaurant including house wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water. Timing: Winter: 18h00 to 20h00 – Summer: 18h30 to 21h00.
- Sandwiches will be served from 15h00 to 17h00. Selected outlet will be at management discretion.
- Beverages will be served from 10h00 to 22h30 at the following outlets:
- Café Olivier: from 10h00 to 17h00.
- Lobby bar: from 17h00 to 22h30.
- Pool Bar: from 10h00 to 17h00 (summer only).
All-Inclusive beverage list include:
- Tea, coffee
- soft drinks (by 250ml glass), local fruit juices & water
- Local wine by the glass
- Beer (by 250ml glass)
- House Spirits
Other All-Inclusive services include:
- Free use of hotel’s wellness centre including, gym, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam bath. Also free use of the outdoor lagoon swimming pool, darts and table tennis.
- Daily Animation programme provided by the hotel's animation team.
- Evening entertainment by local artists and the hotel's animation team.
- Kids Club for children between 6 to 11 years old, open Monday to Saturday during school holidays.
- Free entrance to the Oracle Casino including a €10 match & Play voucher and a complimentary welcome drink (limited to 1 per person per stay).
The All-Inclusive board basis does not include drinks or any packages from the Mini-bar.
Our customer reviews
Sarah from St. Neots
Great hotel, very clean, staff are polite and friendly, good facilities, nice food what more can you ask for.
We had a lovely time in Malta very central near the sea, close to the main bus stop and the main square.
a must go to the classic car measum its like stepping back in time and its not all about cars there are old fashion tv's, jukeboxes, Clothes, figures, type writers, phones, scooters, bikes, cars its fun bright and funky i defiantly recommend it.
We also hopped on a bus very cheap and easy not as fun as the old buses but defiantly recommended for getting around.
If your not full board the restaurant across the road from the hotel, the food is amazing
Karen from Newton Aycliffe
“ Centrally located next to bus station and all bars shops and restaurants. Pool area just been refurbished and has a generous supply of sun lounges. Rest of hotel is clean and well presented but is slightly dated and I uderstand is due for refurbishment later in the year. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of hot and cold food but the coffee left alot to be desired. We only had the evening buffet twice as we prefer to eat in the local restaurants.
Neville from Thornton-cleveleys
“ a fantastically placed hotel in the centre of the tourist district. Spotlessly clean and with friendly efficient staff it would suit all tastes.
“ Top Tip: a great beach within 100 mtrs of the hotel, they have their own beach bar on the beach which was unfortunately not open when I was there (out of season) also 100 mtrs from the main bus terminal with access to all parts of the island
Michael from Hemel Hempstead
“ good selection of food.Very friendly and helpful staff.
Helen from Chelmsford
Didn't get off to a good start, as we were told on arrival they had overbooked and we were sent to another hotel a few minutes away for the first night of our three night break. There was little apology from the receptionist, but when we spoke to the Manager John the next day, he kindly offered a 40 euro credit and explained 22 rooms were out of action due to a drainage issue. We were also upgraded to a sea view room as well. The room was a little dated, but very clean and generally fine as we didn't spend a lot of time there.
The breakfast selection was huge and catered for every taste. The bar staff were also friendly and accommodating, although it was a little non-atmospheric with no music between 6pm and 8pm happy hour (buy one get one free!)
Overall, the hotel facilities were good, although much more suited to a family, the older couple or older group of travellers. I wouldn't recommend it for singles or younger couples. Some of the staff were a little standoffish at times, but as stated the Manager was very apologetic for the inconvenience we faced.
Sadly we had another issue on departure due to the receptionist not calling our taxi when we asked her to (despite providing lots of notice), so it was 30 minutes later than we asked for it and a mad dash to the airport. I would suggest going over the road to book a taxi directly from the cab place.
“ Top Tip: It was pretty quiet and we didn't find anything spectacular to share with others.
Photos of the St Pauls Bay area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.