San Antonio Hotel and Spa
St Pauls Bay, Malta
Most recent booking for this hotel was 11 minutes ago
“ This was a cracking hotel, well situated, sizeable rooms and with a great pool and spa. My first time in a resort in Malta - won't be my last9.0 Magnificent
Robert from Burgess HillLoading...
“ Excellent place to stay, local to restaurants and bars.8.8 Excellent
Chris from Bognor RegisLoading...
San Antonio Hotel & Spa is a hotel complex situated in the popular area of Saint Paul's Bay, in Malta. It is consisted of elegant rooms designed to offer guests comfort and services. The 2 pools -an indoor and an outdoor- the restaurant, the fitness centre, the Jacuzzi, the sauna, the games room and the other hotel amenities create a dream environment for the guests ensuring them an entertaining and joyful stay. It is an ideal choice for families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday. The hotel is just 150 m from the beach and approximately 20 km from the airport.
- 24hrs Reception
- Childrens (Kids) Club
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Swimming Pool for Children
- Swimming Pool Indoor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court(s)
- WiFi Internet - available throughout the hotel and in all bedrooms, for a local charge of EUR 3.00 for 300 minutes or EUR 5.00 for 600 minutes
- Tea and Coffee making facilities are now available in all rooms FREE OF CHARGE
All Inclusive Board Basis
All-Inclusive board basis entitles guests to the following services:
- Buffet Breakfast at the Costa Restaurant. Timing: from 7h00 to 10h00.
- Lunch consisting of a set menu served either at Oliver’s café or Costa Restaurant (at the management discretion), including house wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water. Timing: from 12h30 to 14h30.
- Buffet dinner at the Costa Restaurant including house wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water. Timing: Winter: 18h00 to 20h00 – Summer: 18h30 to 21h00.
- Sandwiches will be served from 15h00 to 17h00. Selected outlet will be at management discretion.
- Beverages will be served from 10h00 to 22h30 at the following outlets:
- Café Olivier: from 10h00 to 17h00.
- Lobby bar: from 17h00 to 22h30.
- Pool Bar: from 10h00 to 17h00 (summer only).
All-Inclusive beverage list include:
- Tea, coffee
- soft drinks (by 250ml glass), local fruit juices & water
- Local wine by the glass
- Beer (by 250ml glass)
- House Spirits
Other All-Inclusive services include:
- Free use of hotel’s wellness centre including, gym, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam bath. Also free use of the outdoor lagoon swimming pool, darts and table tennis.
- Daily Animation programme provided by the hotel's animation team.
- Evening entertainment by local artists and the hotel's animation team.
- Kids Club for children between 6 to 11 years old, open Monday to Saturday during school holidays.
- Free entrance to the Oracle Casino including a €10 match & Play voucher and a complimentary welcome drink (limited to 1 per person per stay).
The All-Inclusive board basis does not include drinks or any packages from the Mini-bar.
Our customer reviews
Muriel from London
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Robert from Burgess Hill
“ This was a cracking hotel, well situated, sizeable rooms and with a great pool and spa. My first time in a resort in Malta - won't be my last
“ Top Tip: One hundred yards right out of hotel there is a great Malteses restaurant - steaks particlularly good
Chris from Bognor Regis
“ Excellent place to stay, local to restaurants and bars.
“ Top Tip: Get a sea view room, well worth the upgrade.
Claire from Waterlooville
“ The staff were fantastic, very friendly, the hotel was spotless. A bit dated, but everything we needed. Sadly there was major building work happening while we stayed, but this did not spoil our break as we were out and about all day, and the builders had gone by the evening.
“ Top Tip: The buses were very cheap and easy to use, and the bus terminal was just a short walk away, less than 3 minutes.
Angela from Bridgnorth
“ Nice hotel. Its going to have from this week a complete makeover which it needed very tired looking bedrooms. They are spending €30000000 Good location near to bus stop terminus.plenty sunbeds. Nice and plensent staff also . Glad they had a kettle in the room also.
“ Top Tip: Plenty restaurants around the hotel prices good .