Aqua Hotel Montagut
Santa Susana, Costa Brava, Spain
Torrentó De Can Gelat S/ N, 08398 Santa Susanna (barcelona) 08398
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 19:48
“ Hotel is very good. Very clean. Food was outstanding !!8.5 Excellent
A from WembleyLoading...
“ Great hotel. Great value for money and great location. Food very good, service great. Would book this hotel again.9.0 Magnificent
Jamie from CoventryLoading...
A brilliant destination. Hotel Montagut Suites offers spacious, well equipped suites to provide you the comfort you deserve. Situated in Santa Susanna some 150m from the beach, it has a landscaped pool area, play areas for children as well as a well equipped MINICLUB and an outdoor garden area where endless fun can be had. Our beautifully constructed restaurant with glass surroundings which gives our guests the chance to eat in a truly special environment. Enjoy our vast, elaborate and extensive buffet. Guests can also enjoy the various facilities the hotel can offer situated around the main bar area which includes a quiet reading area, games area, wi-fi, and the opportunity to enjoy your favorite drink or cocktail on the terrace whilst enjoying the nightly entertainment. The hotel also has outdoor parking available. Dogs are allowed (max. 5 kg).
Whether you are with your partner, family or friends ... Montagut Suites offers a kind, personalized service. You will enjoy a superb holiday.
- Buffet style restaurant with show cooking. Gluten-free products available (upon request).
- Room service
- 2 swimming pools: one for adults and one for children.
- 24 hour reception: currency exchange, car hire, excursion program, airport transfer, floristry service ...
- 3 lifts
- Changing rooms with showers (towels are available for hire, refundable deposit)
- Luggage room
- Board games
- ENTERTAINMENT: Day and night time entertainment program available throughout the season. Aerobics, games, sports competitions, water aerobics, international shows, flamenco, disco, live music ... Miniclub (4-10 years): Games, sports, workshops, children's festival, MD ... Maxiclub (11-15 years) from May to September.
For an additional charge:
- Table tennis
- Pool and table football
- Outdoor parking (subject to availability).
- Internet: Coin-fed computers and wi-fi
- Drinks and snack machines
- Laundry service
- Scales to weigh suitcases
- Medical service (upon request)
- Heating / air conditioning
- Bathroom with hair dryer
- Magnifying mirror
- Safety deposit box available for hire
- Minibar (for hire)
- Satellite TV
- Furnished terrace
- Wake-up service
- Smoke detector system
- Room service ( 8 – 22h )
- Free cot usage (upon request)
- Daily room cleaning. Daily towel change. Change of bed linen twice a week.
Note: All rooms are “non-smoking"
- STANDARD-SUITE: Capacity 2-5 people. Composed of a living room with a sofa bed (1.40m) for two people and a bathroom. A bedroom (integrated or separated with a door) which has two single beds. Surface approx. 35 to 40m².
- PREMIUM SUITES: With additional privileges than can be found in a standard room. Capacity of 2-5 people. Composed of a living room with a sofa bed (1.40m) for two people and a bathroom. A bedroom (integrated or separated with a door) which has two single beds or a double bed. Surface approx. 35 to 40m².
- ADAPTED: (upon request) 4 adapted suites designed to make your stay more comfortable, located on the ground floor with facilities for disabled people. Equipped with a double bed (1.40m) and a 1.50m sofa bed for two people. Occupancy of 1-4 people.
Our customer reviews
Robert from Newtownabbey
“ hotel very clean, food better than average, staff very nice and helpfull night interainment tobe sorted out animation team got you going in the daytime but had there work cut out for them they did there best.
“ Top Tip: the ship inn great food the drunken duck good bar cheap drinks no rush to get rid of you.
Ann from Wrexham
[This customer did not leave a comment]
A from Wembley
“ Hotel is very good. Very clean. Food was outstanding !!
“ Top Tip: Don't rent the CAR from hotel, its bit expensive than airport car hire..
Jamie from Coventry
Great hotel. Great value for money and great location. Food very good, service great.
Would book this hotel again.
Bharti from Grays
“ Hotel was very good but not much choice for vegetarian. staff very good helpful
“ Top Tip: train station
Photos of the Santa Susana area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.