Aqua Hotel Onabrava and Spa
Santa Susana, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 04/12/2013 at 00:21
“ Fantastic holiday for all hotel couldn't be any better10.0 Spectacular
Victoria from BirminghamLoading...
“ Staff very helpful but could do with extra at busy times on reception9.0 Magnificent
Denise from KeighleyLoading...
With an innovative design, this modern hotel has a relaxing feel designed for a pleasant and enjoyable stay. Located 150 meters from the beach, these brightly decorated rooms are perfect to take in the Mediterranean climate and have all the facilities you could need in order to enjoy a pleasant stay. The hotel is ideally situated meaning you can enjoy excellent sea views and has also got both indoor and outdoor parking available for guests. The hotel is comfortable and relaxing with a design to meet your needs ... The hotel can also offer its excellent meetings and events facilities which provide you with a personalized service and, with the help of our dedicated staff who aim to cater to all your needs, we can provide you with the best possible venue for your meetings, events, and banquets. During the day, guests can relax and unwind in our spectacular lobby area. Of an evening, you are welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment at the “Music Bar” whilst enjoying your favorite cocktail. Aqua Hotel Onabrava has a large buffet style restaurant. Here, you can enjoy a wide variety of Mediterranean cuisine and enjoy the various theme nights which include food from many parts of the world. As well as this, the restaurant has an open kitchen area where live cooking takes place on a regular basis. During the daytime, guests are free to relax in the outdoor pool which measures 400m2 with a jacuzzi area. The pool area is surrounded by gardens where you will also find "La Pergola”, the Taqueria Mexicana... Alternatively, guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoor shopping area which is situated directly in front of the hotel… The Aquafit SPA & FITNESS centre is the ideal place for relaxation where guests can enjoy various types of massages and treatments. Also, guests can relax in Aquafit´s thermal circuit, steam room, sauna, heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. For those looking for a little more activity, guests are able to use the extensively equipped gym with a dedicated fitness area as well as take part in the various fitness classes available. A centre ideally equipped to keep your body and mind in perfect condition. In addition to this, guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor entertainment led by our dedicated entertainment team which also includes the Miniclub where your children are guaranteed to be kept amused and entertained at all time ... Don´t hesitate any longer, make your dream holiday a reality …
- Spectacular lobby where you can relax in our piano bar which boasts an extensive cocktail menu.
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking and an extensive wine and champagne list.
- 3 Bars: Lobby Bar / cafe, Night Club “Music” and Taqueria Mexicana “Pergola”
- 2 swimming pools: one for adults with hydro massage facilities and a children´s pool.
- 24 hour reception: currency exchange, car hire, excursion program, airport transfers, dry cleaning service, floristry service, cakes ...
- Shopping area with supermarket, souvenir and gift shops.
- 6 lifts.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Day and night time entertainment program available throughout the season. Aerobics, games, sports competitions, water aerobics, international shows, flamenco, disco, live music ... MINICLUB (4-10 years): Games, sports, workshops, children's festival, MD ... Maxiclub (11-15 years) from May to September .
- Changing rooms with showers (towel hire optional, refundable deposit).
- Luggage room.
For an additional charge:
- Health and Sports Centre AQUAFIT with heated pool, thermal circuit, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, aerobics, fitness room, beauty treatments and an extensive massage program ... Health and well being. Charged locally at EUR 6.00 per person per day.
- Sun bed rental available for the outdoor pool: € 1 per person per day (from 23/06 to 10/09).
- Pool towel rental service available (deposit required ).
- Minibar available for rent.
- Safety deposit box available for hire.
- Room service.
- Bicycle rental.
- Games room. Table Tennis and Pool.
- Outdoor parking. Subject to availability and charged locally at EUR 5.00 per day. Indoor parking charged at EUR 10.00 per day.
- Interior garage parking (upon availability). Free for bicycles.
- Meeting and banquet rooms with different capacities.
- Internet: coin-fed computers and wi-fi.
- Drink and snack machines.
- Dry cleaning.
- Weighing scales for luggage.
- Medical service (upon request).
Onabrava Wellness & Spa” - a new concept of welfare, health and beauty distributed in 4 different environments:
- Spa Area: Thermal space divided in two well distinct areas. An entertainment area with jacuzzi and waterbeds and another area of thermal treatment.
- Gym, with the latest machinery.
- Heated saltwater pool.
- Beauty treatments and massages.
- Fitness-Wellness-Indoor Pool - PPPD €5.00 adult, €3.00 child - paid directly to hotel.
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Bathroom with hair dryer
- Safety deposit box available for hire
- Minibar hire
- Satellite TV
- Furnished terrace
- Room service
- Wake up service
- Smoke Detector System
- Free cot usage (upon request)
Note: All rooms are "Non-Smoking".
- STANDARD: Capacity of 1-4 people. These rooms have 2 Queen size beds (1.40m) or a 1.50m bed . Approx. 23m2.
- FAMILY: These rooms have a minimum of 3 people and can sleep 4. Composed of two connecting bedrooms with 1 bathroom. Surface area of approx. 35m2.
- ADAPTED: (upon request) 4 rooms available for disabled guests. Wider doors. Bathroom with shower, sink and bars for ease of use. Composed of two Queen size beds (1.40m). Approx.23m2.
- "PREMIUM": With more privileges than are available in a standard. Capacity: 1-4 people. Two queen size beds (1.40m) or 1 bed (1.50m). Approx. 23m2.
- SUPERIOR: Ideal for couples and boast excellent views. The rooms sleep 1 or 2 people and have one bathroom. Equipped with a 1.90m bed or 2 beds which measure 1.40m. Approximate surface area of 28m2.
Our customer reviews
Victoria from Birmingham
“ Fantastic holiday for all hotel couldn't be any better
Denise from Keighley
“ Staff very helpful but could do with extra at busy times on reception
Alfred David John from Camborne
Go for a top floor room overlooking the pool
Railway station opposite the hotel
Joanne from Westhill
I absolutely loved my stay here. The staff were always welcoming and friendly and very attentive.
I stayed here on a bed a breakfast basis and the breakfast buffet was always lovely with varying items each day. There was also a small fridge in the room so I was able to store juice and water.
There are a few restaurants nearby but if you are unable to walk short distances (50m) with ease (like my mum) then I would say there are not that many restaurants nearby. If you do have difficulty walking then the hotel can contact a company that hires out mobility scooters which enabled us to go further a field for our meals.
I would highly recommend Maui Bar/restaurant, I ate here on two occasions and the food was absolutlely delicious. I'm not sure why it is only ranked 14 out of 18 on Trip Adviser definitely deserving of a spot higher up the scale.
Nichola from Thetford
“ Lovely hotel would go again, however food was disappointing, always lukewarm. Would do room only next time
“ Top Tip: Pool bar very good on prices and food excellent