Sol Don Pablo Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Paseo Maritimo Torremolinos 29620
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 08:54
“ Stayed here 13 May - 18 May. Room was nice, food was nice right on the beach front and near everything. Hotel had everything you could need - pools, gym, entertainment etc. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean.8.4 Great
Anthony from SalfordLoading...
“ This was our second visit and we were glad to find the hotel as we remembered it. The food was exceptional, always something for everyones taste. The staff are all very helpful and cheerful. Everywhere clean and tidy. Facilities also very good with the lovely pools and sunbathing terraces. We will return!9.9 Exceptional
C from WimborneLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pablo
Sol Don Pablo Hotel is located in a distinguished and peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. It forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pedro. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
During the Winter season clients may be allocated to either Sol Don Marco or Sol Don Pablo.
About our rooms Sol Don Pablo:
- 443 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- The rooms on the first 3 floors of the hotel provide a walk-in shower rather than a bathtub
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Room service from 7:30am - 10:30pm
Services and facilities Sol Don Pablo:
- Adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Covered parking (additional charge)
- Limited number of car park spaces (car parking charged extra, payable locally)
- Babysitting (additional charge- on request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops
- Hairdresser (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Internet corner
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pablo:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Exterior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pablo:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Patio bar, serving drinks, coffee and sandwiches
- Another 4 bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
J M from Mapperley
[This customer did not leave a comment]
“ Top Tip: The Irish Affair,just around the corner,good night out, good music, good bar staff.
Anthony from Salford
Stayed here 13 May - 18 May. Room was nice, food was nice right on the beach front and near everything.
Hotel had everything you could need - pools, gym, entertainment etc.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean.
Look around for money exchange - theres a good 1 on the way to the town centre.
Travel by the train and bus - brill service and cheap.
Elaine from Bradford
“ mainly for the elder generation which is fine. the hotel is nice but the food layout, choice etc., was not up to expectations at all. some dishes did not even have a note on to let you know what it was. choose self catering here and eat out. but that is only our choice.
Kathleen from Glasgow
“ Hotel is part of 3 group Hotel, Don San Pablo, Don San Pedro and Don San Marco, 7 pools between the hotels and you can use all, one of pools is indoor which is great for kids when out of season. Food was very good, very good location across from beach, not far from street that takes you into Torremolinos town and if you have walking difficulties you can pay 50 cents to go up on lift. Would definately recommend this Hotel. Entertainment is done mainly by entertainment team in Hotel and is good. Bottle of red wine can cost From €8.80 with dinner. Water €2 and soft drinks €2.40. Happy Hour 530pm -630pm with buy 1 get 1 free. Sparkling cava at breakfast each morning, omelettes to order while you wait. Evening meals have Carvery each night on as well as Italian/ vegetarian area and loads of other meals and vegetables.
“ Top Tip: There are gates at the pool bar that you can exit the hotel with your room key, really handy as takes you to opposite side of road from beach. 15 minutes walk from Torremolinos Train station to Hotel and train fare costs €1.70 and takes you right into airport.
Gillian from Doncaster
“ Attractive hotel inside and out. Good location. Popular evening entertainment, no complaints at all and would recommend hotel. We could not find any nightlife in Torremolinos, just a few bars and lots of places to eat. So not great for young adults wanting lively nightlife. Or maybe we just didnt look in the right area?
Photos of the Torremolinos area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.