Sol Don Pablo Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 16:15
“ Hotel accomodation was first class, absolutely spotless, as was service and staff. We were disappointed in the food as whilst there food was luke warm, breakfast and dinner, no matter which time you went to the restaurant. Only hot meals we experienced were outside in the local bars and restaurants. Entertainment was not our cup of tea but we could see that a majority of the guests did enjoy it.8.4 Great
Teresa from WirralLoading...
“ Clean hotel. Spotless. Excellent food.9.5 Exceptional
Nigel from Newton AbbotLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pablo
Sol Don Pablo Hotel is located in a distinguished and peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. It forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pedro. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
During the Winter season clients may be allocated to either Sol Don Marco or Sol Don Pablo.
About our rooms Sol Don Pablo:
- 443 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- The rooms on the first 3 floors of the hotel provide a walk-in shower rather than a bathtub
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Room service from 7:30am - 10:30pm
Services and facilities Sol Don Pablo:
- Adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Covered parking (additional charge)
- Limited number of car park spaces (car parking charged extra, payable locally)
- Babysitting (additional charge- on request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops
- Hairdresser (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Internet corner
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pablo:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Exterior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pablo:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Patio bar, serving drinks, coffee and sandwiches
- Another 4 bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
Teresa from Wirral
“ Hotel accomodation was first class, absolutely spotless, as was service and staff. We were disappointed in the food as whilst there food was luke warm, breakfast and dinner, no matter which time you went to the restaurant. Only hot meals we experienced were outside in the local bars and restaurants. Entertainment was not our cup of tea but we could see that a majority of the guests did enjoy it.
“ Top Tip: The Irish bars Irish Affair and Shenanigans were fabulous, good music and good craic.
Nigel from Newton Abbot
“ Clean hotel. Spotless. Excellent food.
“ Top Tip: There was a Spanish pub nearby. Lovely traditional pub. Very close to beach.
Shirley from Newry
A from Ammanford
“ First the negatives, male reception staff need retraining, very miserable at times and hard to communicate with however the girls were very pleasant and helpful, location of the hotel is excellent, meals very nice and plentiful, grounds are kept immaculate as is the pool area with plenty of sun bed for everyone. I would recommend this hotel and I intend returning in the near future. Located near to town centre, although if you have difficulty in walking this could be a problem if you intend going to town.
“ Top Tip: Great irish pub about 100 meters from the entrance of the hotel, always had a welcome for you and had free entertainment everynight.
Marie from Armagh
“ The staff were very welcoming and gave us the room we had requested. They sent us two glasses and a large bottle of water to our room on arrival which we thought was a lovely touch....In the dining room we found the steak tough but the other meats were well done. There was a good selection. At breakfast we didn't like the attitude of the chef who cooked the eggs and omlettes. He was not very accommodating and was unfriendly. Most of the hot dishes were hot but not all of them. The bacon at breakfast was tough and over done.... Nevertheless over all we enjoyed our stay at the Sol Don Pablo. We have been several times. In fact this was our second visit to this hotel this year.... When checking in and out the gentleman at reception was most courteous. The hotel is very central and is in a lovely position facing the sea. Our room number was 504 and I consider it one of the best rooms in the hotel. We had a lovely view of the sea and there are shops near by.It is not far from the busy town of Torremolinos. We got the train to Plaza Mayor,3 stops away towards Malaga, which is a lovely shopping complex. We took the train for around 3 Euros return to the big Tuesday market in Fuengirola.. Again we took the train to Benalmadina market which is only 3 stops away towards Fuengirola on Friday and we took a taxi to the market in Torremolinos on Thursday where we got many bargains. The markets are well worth a visit! We will definitely be returning to the Sol Don Pablo.