Sol Don Pablo Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Paseo Maritimo Torremolinos 29620
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 20:49
“ Hotel is part of 3 group Hotel, Don San Pablo, Don San Pedro and Don San Marco, 7 pools between the hotels and you can use all, one of pools is indoor which is great for kids when out of season. Food was very good, very good location across from beach, not far from street that takes you into Torremolinos town and if you have walking difficulties you can pay 50 cents to go up on lift.8.9 Excellent
Kathleen from GlasgowLoading...
“ first time we have travelled with travelled with travel republic and all I can say is we will definetly be using them again it was spot on couldn't fault anything the transfer was brilliant on time and very friendly.8.8 Excellent
Sylvia from AshbourneLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pablo
Sol Don Pablo Hotel is located in a distinguished and peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. It forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pedro. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
During the Winter season clients may be allocated to either Sol Don Marco or Sol Don Pablo.
About our rooms Sol Don Pablo:
- 443 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- The rooms on the first 3 floors of the hotel provide a walk-in shower rather than a bathtub
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Room service from 7:30am - 10:30pm
Services and facilities Sol Don Pablo:
- Adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Covered parking (additional charge)
- Limited number of car park spaces (car parking charged extra, payable locally)
- Babysitting (additional charge- on request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops
- Hairdresser (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Internet corner
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pablo:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Exterior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pablo:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Patio bar, serving drinks, coffee and sandwiches
- Another 4 bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
J M from Mapperley
[This customer did not leave a comment]
“ Top Tip: The Irish Affair,just around the corner,good night out, good music, good bar staff.
Kathleen from Glasgow
“ Hotel is part of 3 group Hotel, Don San Pablo, Don San Pedro and Don San Marco, 7 pools between the hotels and you can use all, one of pools is indoor which is great for kids when out of season. Food was very good, very good location across from beach, not far from street that takes you into Torremolinos town and if you have walking difficulties you can pay 50 cents to go up on lift. Would definately recommend this Hotel. Entertainment is done mainly by entertainment team in Hotel and is good. Bottle of red wine can cost From €8.80 with dinner. Water €2 and soft drinks €2.40. Happy Hour 530pm -630pm with buy 1 get 1 free. Sparkling cava at breakfast each morning, omelettes to order while you wait. Evening meals have Carvery each night on as well as Italian/ vegetarian area and loads of other meals and vegetables.
“ Top Tip: There are gates at the pool bar that you can exit the hotel with your room key, really handy as takes you to opposite side of road from beach. 15 minutes walk from Torremolinos Train station to Hotel and train fare costs €1.70 and takes you right into airport.
Sylvia from Ashbourne
“ first time we have travelled with travelled with travel republic and all I can say is we will definetly be using them again it was spot on couldn't fault anything the transfer was brilliant on time and very friendly. hotel was clean and all staff friendly and approachable we stayed bed and breakfast plenty of hot water and food lovely. this was our first time to torremelinos and enjoyed it so much and hopefully one day we shall return so 10/10 travel republic and ive spread the good reviews to friends and family. thankyou for the good service.
“ Top Tip: irish affair pub for live music. sirloins restaurant for a fab sunday lunch
Sharon from East Grinstead
“ Had a fantastic holiday. Hotel was lovely.
Gerald from Glasgow
We paid extra for sunny side room , but was really a waste as it only reached around 2.30 . the other elevation had sun from early morning until after lunchtime.
We asked for a double room , high up 5th floor or higher and were given a twin on 2nd floor.
Otherwise hotel was great .
“ Top Tip: The Irish Affair pub 50 yards from front entrance , has great entertainment every evening.
Photos of the Torremolinos area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.