Sol Don Pedro Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Avenida Del Lido 29620
Most recent booking for this hotel was 14 minutes ago
“ hotel was good, great choice off food brink was a bit expensive but all in all a great ten days8.4 Great
Robert from GillinghamLoading...
“ My friend and I were spending our last holiday abroad, as we are both widows and 80 and 82 years old and would not be able to afford another 'BIG holiday' But our last one has been a very good experience. The staff are really welcoming and there was enough choice of food for all tastes. The hotel is comfortable and very clean.8.8 Excellent
Beryl from HullLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pedro
The Sol Don Pedro hotel is located in a select, peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the seaside promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. This forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
About our rooms Sol Don Pedro:
- 281 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Terrace in the double rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer
- Individual air-conditioning
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Safe (not included)
Services and facilities Sol Don Pedro:
- Hotel adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Limited number of car park spaces
- Baby-sitter service (additional charge / upon request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops in the complex
- Hairdresser in the complex (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pedro:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Interior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pedro:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Salon bar and amusement bar
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- 3 more bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
Robert from Gillingham
“ hotel was good, great choice off food brink was a bit expensive but all in all a great ten days
Beryl from Hull
“ My friend and I were spending our last holiday abroad, as we are both widows and 80 and 82 years old and would not be able to afford another 'BIG holiday' But our last one has been a very good experience. The staff are really welcoming and there was enough choice of food for all tastes. The hotel is comfortable and very clean.
Sonia from Smethwick
The last time i stayed at the hotel was 25yrs ago and it has changed immensly for the better. Some of the old features of the old Don Pedro remain in the bar area. The hotel was very clean and staff were very helpful. The hotel had many pools and lounge areas as well as 2 jaccuzi. The gym in Don Marco was disappointing as it was very small with limited aging equipment and no space or mats for floor exercises.
The food in the hotel was very bland and not always hot enough.
Entertaintment was provided at Don Pedro and Don Pablo which was more suited to the older guest.
Although the hotel and area has changed dramatically i would definately return there. Younger people may find the lack of night life a drawback.
“ Top Tip: There were many bars and places to eat nearby. WE felt very safe to travel around day and night. Titos's bar is very small and is situated near Don Pedro and is a nice bar and the manager Pepe makes everyone very welcome. Kennedys is an Irish bar along the beachfront and has a wonderful singer called Shaun Murray.
Sagdat from Bournemouth
Very good location for the beach and town
Very clean overall
9 outdoor swimming pools to choose from with plenty of space for sun loungers to sunbathe
Tiled floors throughout makes it very noisy and no soundproofing (high heels, flip flops, wheeled suit cases, moving chairs and tables, music from the bar till late, people talking and their TVs in neighbouring rooms, rain drops hitting the Perspex roof underneath the balconies etc) had very bad nights sleep all 4 days we stayed their especially when a large group of guests started checking out at 5 AM, dragging their suitcases along the corridors. It felt like a backpackers hostel.
Rooms would do with an upgrade, very tired and grubby furniture.
TV's only had 1 English Channel.
Food for dinner could do with some improvements, meats were dry, not particularly good choice of salads (pickles mostly), no water served with dinner had to pay over 3 EUROS for a small bottle of water (shop within hotel premises sell a 1.5 L bottles for 1 EURO which we were not aloud to bring in).
Restaurant staff were very selective in who they would be more attentive to so it felt quite unwelcoming in the restaurant at times.
Paul from Wisbech
“ very good hotels 3 on site
Photos of the Torremolinos area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.