Sol Don Pedro Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 05/12/2013 at 19:06
“ We had a wonderful honeymoon at Hotel Sol Don Pedro. The staff could not be any more helpful or welcoming. The atmosphere was perfect for us - we came out of season and expected a peaceful somewhat quieter time and it was precisely what we wanted.8.5 Excellent
Christopher from BirminghamLoading...
“ I have just returned from a weeks stay, and can say it was an excellent hotel. The rooms where cleaned every day, and the staff very helpful. I would certainly stay here again.8.4 Great
Nigel from BirminghamLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pedro
The Sol Don Pedro hotel is located in a select, peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the seaside promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. This forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
About our rooms Sol Don Pedro:
- 281 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Terrace in the double rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer
- Individual air-conditioning
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Safe (not included)
Services and facilities Sol Don Pedro:
- Hotel adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Limited number of car park spaces
- Baby-sitter service (additional charge / upon request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops in the complex
- Hairdresser in the complex (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pedro:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Interior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pedro:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Salon bar and amusement bar
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- 3 more bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
Christopher from Birmingham
“ We had a wonderful honeymoon at Hotel Sol Don Pedro. The staff could not be any more helpful or welcoming. The atmosphere was perfect for us - we came out of season and expected a peaceful somewhat quieter time and it was precisely what we wanted. The room was lovely, and we had the most romantic of evenings on the balcony with a glass of sangria. Bar Madison on the front was a great little place with music from the 50s to the 70s, and well priced drinks. El Velero near to the pharmacia was a real discovery, great food and a perfect ambience of holiday relaxation. The hotel food was good, the breakfasts are particularly pleasant, but the evening meals can be a little repetitive, but that's really not a major set back. The sea is very close indeed (we were able to hear it from the balcony in the evening) - and the town is a steady walk of perhaps 10-15 minutes (if you take the lift) - although it was sad to see the degree to which the crash has impacted on the local economy in terms of empty shops. We were struck by the Spanish generosity and warmth, and unreservedly recommend this Hotel and location. We hope to be there again on our anniversary next year!
El Velero - great restaurant with good daily offers for a snack.
Bar Madison - friendly with good music for our age group.
Copacabana - good beach location with beds with curtains and waiter service.
Use the lift to the town - 50 cents each per journey.
Market on a thursday from about 9am to 2pm - about an 8 euro taxi journey from Don Pedro where desk staff got us a taxi within 5 minutes.
Andrew from Wakefield
“ Hotel Don Pedro, great Hotel and good location. You can use the other hotels within complex Don Marco and Don Pablo. Plenty of sunbeds and swimming pools and areas to relax, together with indoor swimming pool.
“ Top Tip: Ideal to get to the town centre, and near bus stop to Playa Mayor shopping complex on bus 123 every 45 minutes.
Nigel from Birmingham
I have just returned from a weeks stay, and can say it was an excellent hotel.
The rooms where cleaned every day, and the staff very helpful.
I would certainly stay here again.
“ Top Tip: So many great places to eat and drink, plenty of choice.
Jackie from Crewe
“ Very nice near to all shops and nice walks plenty to eat in the hotel and nice choice will come back again
“ Top Tip: Nice walk to benelmadna harbour and nice eating at bananas beach restaurant along sea front walk to harbour
Roy from Liverpool
“ liked hotel very much, good food and a good selection ,room cleaned daily,cross the road outside and your on beach,beer a bit pricey at 4.80 a pint would definitly stay again.
“ Top Tip: the lift along promanade (50cents)saves the uphill strugle to the town