Sol Timor Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
C Salvador Allende, 43 29620
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 17:01
“ I enjoyed every mlnute in this spotless clean hotel right beside the best irish pup in spain mcguiness run by a clare man tommy9.6 Exceptional
Joseph from Galway CityLoading...
“ Found this hotel great location, and nice friendly staff. i was self catering, but i am going to back and go bed and breakfast. The only thing was the charge for the sunbeds. Heather Rodger6.9 Above Average
Heather from GlasgowLoading...
The Sol Timor aparthotel is located in the Montemar area of Torremolinos, separated from the sea only by the promenade, and surrounded by extensive gardens. Alongside the shopping, dining and entertainment facilities. 1 km from the marina, 5 km from Malaga Airport and 35 km from Marbella.
About our rooms Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- 338 Apartments, distributed on 9 floors: Studio rooms, one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom apartments
- Balcony with stunning sea views
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen: two electrical cooking places, microwave, toaster, fridge and table-ware
- Satellite TV
- Safe (not included)
- Apartment cleaned and towels changed every other day
Services and facilities Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Front-desk 24 hours: currency exchange, rental of safes, tour desk, postcards
- Internet Corner
- Shopping arcade with self-service laundry, hair-dresser, souvenirs, jewelry and china
- Supermarket open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm
- Air-conditioning in all public areas, and in all studios and apartments
Leisure services Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Outdoor pool and children's pool
- Sunbeds (additional charge)
- Extensive entertaiment programme, including archery, pistol shooting, bowls, table tennis, darts, etc.
- Mini Club (in summertime) with games and competitions, special children's shows twice a week
- 2 Tennis courts (additional charge)
- Live shows in the evening (both professional and by the entertainment staff) in the lounge
Restaurants and bars Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Buffet-style Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beach Restaurant, with a wide variety of salads, warm menues, traditional paella rice dishes and desserts for lunch, and in the evenings, a barbecue grill serving meats, fish and seafood (from May - September)
- Poolside terrace serving snacks (open from 11am to 5pm)
- Cafeteria/Bar (open from 11am to 1am)
Our customer reviews
Katie from Harrow
Location brilliant! Right on beach. Short ride from airport. On the door-step of all bars and restaurants.
Hotel very old fashioned, plug sockets not safe - sparking when used.
No ketle in a self catering apartment
Hotel reception staff very rude and little english!
Janette from Preston
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Heather from Glasgow
Found this hotel great location, and nice friendly staff.
i was self catering, but i am going to back and go bed and breakfast.
The only thing was the charge for the sunbeds.
“ Top Tip: I didnt go in to any pubs, as I was travelling alone, but they sounded good
Robert from Glasgow
“ great hotel. near the beach entertainment in hotel very good would stay there again
“ Top Tip: the rose and crown across the road great food and karaoke every night
Jacqueline from Newtownards
“ Basic but very clean great location staff very friendly and the manager was a lovly man to a bit noisey at nights but not to bad would go back again this was my second time in this hotel
“ Top Tip: The marina is a five minute walk and is beautiful out the front of hotel is a food place called the carvery the food was beautiful
Photos of the Torremolinos area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.