Sol Timor Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 17:48
“ Basic but perfect location8.8 Excellent
Ishbel from GlasgowLoading...
“ Clean and a wide range of amenities Staff are polite and friendly Many pubs and restaurants within a small radius. Swimming pools to suit everyone. Step onto beach from rear entrance.8.6 Excellent
William from GlasgowLoading...
The Sol Timor aparthotel is located in the Montemar area of Torremolinos, separated from the sea only by the promenade, and surrounded by extensive gardens. Alongside the shopping, dining and entertainment facilities. 1 km from the marina, 5 km from Malaga Airport and 35 km from Marbella.
About our rooms Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- 338 Apartments, distributed on 9 floors: Studio rooms, one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom apartments
- Balcony with stunning sea views
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen: two electrical cooking places, microwave, toaster, fridge and table-ware
- Satellite TV
- Safe (not included)
- Apartment cleaned and towels changed every other day
Services and facilities Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Front-desk 24 hours: currency exchange, rental of safes, tour desk, postcards
- Internet Corner
- Shopping arcade with self-service laundry, hair-dresser, souvenirs, jewelry and china
- Supermarket open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm
- Air-conditioning in all public areas, and in all studios and apartments
Leisure services Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Outdoor pool and children's pool
- Sunbeds (additional charge)
- Extensive entertaiment programme, including archery, pistol shooting, bowls, table tennis, darts, etc.
- Mini Club (in summertime) with games and competitions, special children's shows twice a week
- 2 Tennis courts (additional charge)
- Live shows in the evening (both professional and by the entertainment staff) in the lounge
Restaurants and bars Sol Timor Apartamentos:
- Buffet-style Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beach Restaurant, with a wide variety of salads, warm menues, traditional paella rice dishes and desserts for lunch, and in the evenings, a barbecue grill serving meats, fish and seafood (from May - September)
- Poolside terrace serving snacks (open from 11am to 5pm)
- Cafeteria/Bar (open from 11am to 1am)
Our customer reviews
Ishbel from Glasgow
“ Basic but perfect location
“ Top Tip: Excellent food at The Ivy. Just cross the road when you come out main entrance of hotel. Go to the right about 500 metres
William from Glasgow
Clean and a wide range of amenities
Staff are polite and friendly
Many pubs and restaurants within a small radius.
Swimming pools to suit everyone.
Step onto beach from rear entrance.
Michael from Coventry
“ It is the fourth time I have stayed here,it has everything for me and my partner.I will be back in June this time with the lads.
“ Top Tip: Beach,restaurants,bars,harbour all close for all ages.
Nicola from Belfast
[This customer did not leave a comment]
“ Top Tip: Hotel was clean and towels changed every other day. The bar staff and reception staff were very friendly and happy to help. There was a kids club for 3+ and entertainment on every night. There is also a happy hour at 5pm each night.
Christine from Egremont
Great hotel, 20metres from the beach, lovely pool & outsie space, only problem I had was having to pay for the sun loungers.
Also was so close to Benalmadena that it should be advertised as being in Benalmadena rathwer than in Torremolinos (although we prefered Benalmadena).