Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
Avda. Maxorata, 3 - 35660 Corralejo (la Oliva) 35660
Most recent booking for this hotel was 18/05/2013 at 22:53
“ This is our second time at this complex and for the money you can't go wrong. Basic but clean rooms, great pools and within walking distance of the bars and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again!7.9 Very Good
Chris from MansfieldLoading...
“ one of the best self-catering accomodations that we have stayed at8.5 Excellent
Judy from HuntingdonLoading...
Oasis Dunas apartments - Hotel are located in Fuerteventuras (Corralejo) paradisiac island, recognized throughout the world because of his beautiful and extensive beaches. You will be able to choose between someone of our 350 apartments and to spend a vacations of dream enjoying the hospitality of our people.
HOTEL & SERVICES
Oasis Dunas is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. There are numerous activities for the sports-minded on site, such as tennis, basketball and volleyball. In the evenings the Oasis Dunas really comes to life with a varied programme of entertainment. You can choose from watching one of the two large screens of satellite TV in the pub, play a game of pool, have a nice meal in the restaurant or enjoy a professional show.
Oasis Dunas is only 200 m from the Baku water park in Corralejo, the only one on the island.
Distance from the airport 38 km, from the beach 900 m, from the town-centre 400 m and from the dunas beach 2.300 m.
Both Shopping Centers, El Campanario and Las Palmeras, are only 400m away.
Oasis Dunas consists of 350 apartaments (296 apt. 1 bedroom and 54 apt. 2 bedrooms)
CONFERENCE CENTRE: 600 METRES FROM THE RECEPTION
Year of construction: 1996
Last reform / renewal: 2010
- Two large SALT water pools (816m2 and 740m2).
- One of the pools is sectioned for child use only.
- The pools are attended by a titled lifeguard.
- One acclimatized pool in winter season (20º to 25º C).
Reception 24 hours
- Wake up calls
- Internet Access (payable)
- Wi-Fi free in the Reception area and payable in the apartments. From the 1st May 2013 the WI-FI access is payable in all areas
- Luggage room
- Rent of safety deposit box, bike, cars...etc
- Sale of maps, postcards, stamps, excursions information, money exchange...etc.
- Laundromat (service payable)
- Inside the Oasis Dunas complex open daily with national and international products.
- Here you can purchase snacks and drinks through out the day under one of the parasols on the bar terrace.
Pizzeria La Plaza
- The restaurant is situated on the main square
- Serves take-away
- Serves Buffet Breakfst and Dinner
- A livelier pub with something for everyone!
Is in here where most of all entertainment is going on. In The Boulevard we also have pool tables and two big TV-screens with Sky satellite. Opens from 5.00 P.M.
Viking Terrace Club
Opened on the 31.10.2012 and situated opposite the reception, this bar enables you to enjoy a wide range of drinks and cocktails in a tranquil and cosey atmosphere.
The Viking Terrace Club offers a "Chill Out" atmosphere for adults who want extra peace and quiet on their holidays.
It opens daily between 06:00pm and 02:00am.
- Tennis court
- Volley ball court
- Basket ball court
- Table tennis
- Massages and beauty treatments (external service with extra charge)
- Oasis Dunas has 2 children’s parks with slides and swings.
- Also an area with pool tables and other recreation games
- Mini-club / children's club
- Internaitional entertainment for adults (In english)
- International entertainment for children + mini club / children's club (numerous languages)
- We do not accept animals.
- We kindly inform that there is a dress code for the restaurant area.
- Check-out time: 12am
- No smoking in apartments
The apartments are all on ground or first floor
- Two beds, bedside tables, fan, wardrobe and dressing table. Cots are free under request.
- Cupboards, fridge, 2 ring ceramic vitro hob, toaster, microwave, kettle and other kitchen utensils.
- Complete with bath and shower.
- Sofa bed, armchair, dining table for 4, chest of craw, phone*, TV*, safe deposit box* and Wi-Fi* (*service payable).
Terrace or balcony
- With patio furniture
- The apartments are cleaned 5 times per week
- Towels changed twice per week
- Bed linen once a week.
Our customer reviews
Chris from Mansfield
“ This is our second time at this complex and for the money you can't go wrong. Basic but clean rooms, great pools and within walking distance of the bars and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again!
Judy from Huntingdon
“ one of the best self-catering accomodations that we have stayed at
“ Top Tip: la tasca restaurant - meals were good value for money and they made families welcome as well
Rodger from Ashbourne
“ Basic self catering accomodation. Clean and good housekeeping. Shop has a good selection of goods but slightly cheaper from the Hipodino supermarkets. Some entertainment available but if you look at the number in the audience it's not up to much. Didn't use the restaurant but there appeared to be quite a number who did. Well maintained grounds and large swimming pool with a childrens 'pond'. Have used it as a base four times now and would go back again. Providing you don't expect 4 star you won't be disappointed
“ Top Tip: Hire a car and explore
Annette from Derby
“ Had a decent stay. Restaurant good and food good, with plenty of choice and excellent staff. Apartment was basic, but kept very clean and towels changed 3 times in a week which was very good. Beds were ok and we slept well. Only complaint was the hard pillows and one bed creaked badly. Walls paper thin though. You could have thought that people in adjoining apartments were in the same one as us, as we could hear conversations which werent shouted! Pool area super with plenty of sunbeds. Didnt stay for any evening entertainment, apart from the odd hour during happy hour (11-12pm), as it was held in the most depressing bar with awful hard uncomfortable wooden chairs! There was only a very small stage and no dance floor. A pity as we thought the entertainment crew had a difficult job getting a good atmosphere going.
“ Top Tip: Best bar for us was Robins Nest down Waikki Beach Street. Great atmosphere, really friendly and brilliant, especially when Al Vaslik, spanish guitarist is playing. His rock music is super and he is very talented.
Martin from Whitehaven
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Photos of the Corralejo area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.