Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 15:32
“ Second visit to hotel, great location and staff very friendly, good base for visiting rest of island with excellant transport links, bus every half hour.8.8 Excellent
Kevin from SkegnessLoading...
“ I really liked my stay at Oasis Dunas. The only fault I have would be the entertainment at night.9.0 Magnificent
Michael from NewtownmountkennedyLoading...
Oasis Dunas apartments - Hotel are located in Fuerteventuras (Corralejo) paradisiac island, recognized throughout the world because of his beautiful and extensive beaches. You will be able to choose between someone of our 350 apartments and to spend a vacations of dream enjoying the hospitality of our people.
HOTEL & SERVICES
Oasis Dunas is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. There are numerous activities for the sports-minded on site, such as tennis, basketball and volleyball. In the evenings the Oasis Dunas really comes to life with a varied programme of entertainment. You can choose from watching one of the two large screens of satellite TV in the pub, play a game of pool, have a nice meal in the restaurant or enjoy a professional show.
Oasis Dunas is only 200 m from the Baku water park in Corralejo, the only one on the island.
Distance from the airport 38 km, from the beach 900 m, from the town-centre 400 m and from the dunas beach 2.300 m.
Both Shopping Centers, El Campanario and Las Palmeras, are only 400m away.
Oasis Dunas consists of 350 apartaments (296 apt. 1 bedroom and 54 apt. 2 bedrooms)
CONFERENCE CENTRE: 600 METRES FROM THE RECEPTION
Year of construction: 1996
Last reform / renewal: 2010
- Two large SALT water pools (816m2 and 740m2).
- One of the pools is sectioned for child use only.
- The pools are attended by a titled lifeguard.
- One acclimatized pool in winter season (20º to 25º C).
Reception 24 hours
- Wake up calls
- Internet Access (payable)
- Wi-Fi free in the Reception area and payable in the apartments. From the 1st May 2013 the WI-FI access is payable in all areas
- Luggage room
- Rent of safety deposit box, bike, cars...etc
- Sale of maps, postcards, stamps, excursions information, money exchange...etc.
- Laundromat (service payable)
- Inside the Oasis Dunas complex open daily with national and international products.
- Here you can purchase snacks and drinks through out the day under one of the parasols on the bar terrace.
Pizzeria La Plaza
- The restaurant is situated on the main square
- Serves take-away
- Serves Buffet Breakfst and Dinner
- A livelier pub with something for everyone!
Is in here where most of all entertainment is going on. In The Boulevard we also have pool tables and two big TV-screens with Sky satellite. Opens from 5.00 P.M.
Viking Terrace Club
Opened on the 31.10.2012 and situated opposite the reception, this bar enables you to enjoy a wide range of drinks and cocktails in a tranquil and cosey atmosphere.
The Viking Terrace Club offers a "Chill Out" atmosphere for adults who want extra peace and quiet on their holidays.
It opens daily between 06:00pm and 02:00am.
- Tennis court
- Volley ball court
- Basket ball court
- Table tennis
- Massages and beauty treatments (external service with extra charge)
- Oasis Dunas has 2 children’s parks with slides and swings.
- Also an area with pool tables and other recreation games
- Mini-club / children's club
- Internaitional entertainment for adults (In english)
- International entertainment for children + mini club / children's club (numerous languages)
- We do not accept animals.
- We kindly inform that there is a dress code for the restaurant area.
- Check-out time: 12am
- No smoking in apartments
The apartments are all on ground or first floor
- Two beds, bedside tables, fan, wardrobe and dressing table. Cots are free under request.
- Cupboards, fridge, 2 ring ceramic vitro hob, toaster, microwave, kettle and other kitchen utensils.
- Complete with bath and shower.
- Sofa bed, armchair, dining table for 4, chest of craw, phone*, TV*, safe deposit box* and Wi-Fi* (*service payable).
Terrace or balcony
- With patio furniture
- The apartments are cleaned 5 times per week
- Towels changed twice per week
- Bed linen once a week.
Our customer reviews
Kevin from Skegness
“ Second visit to hotel, great location and staff very friendly, good base for visiting rest of island with excellant transport links, bus every half hour.
“ Top Tip: Great shopping area and lovely square 5 mins from hotel with good prices and spanish entertainment every night . Best canary island in my view
Peter from Ringwood
Too much catering for young families and children--animation too noisy and childish---no adult entertainment until 10pm ??
Food in restaurant reasonable but often only lukewarm,especially breakfast.
Susan from Manchester
this hotel is run on the bear minimum staff and is over run with cockroaches and cats that jump in your window looking for food.
The list of broken or not working things where to long to list and once reported nothing was done about them we requested to move three times but they refused even when the complex was only half full.
The pool was not cleaned once in the week we where there and things floated around on the top so if you went for a dip you had to dodge the rubbish.
We witnessed people checking in and then out a few times and if anything is wrong with the room your put on a list and they will get around to you when they can.
“ Top Tip: LA TASCA the food is amazing and go to the Spanish square
Trina from Bridgend
“ ROOMS NEED UPDATING AND COULD DO WITH AIR CONDITIONING
“ Top Tip: TALK OF THE TOWN RESTAURANT FOR GOOD VALUE MEALS
Lee from Leeds
“ We stayed at the Oasis Dunnas hotel from the 2nd of September to the 9th. On arriving to the complex we had trouble locating our apartment due to the fact that the sign posts were not clear and not in order, this had us searching for our apartment for around 20 minutes. Eventually after finding our apartment which were in need of a good refurb we were surprised to find a bunch of towels were placed at the bottom of our fridge due to a leakage. We notified reception but nothing was resolved, so for a week our food and drink was "cool" not "chilled". Also we paid for a safe that was 16 euro's and a 10 euro deposit to find that the key that activated the safe did not work, again we notified the reception staff on three separate occasions and yet again it was not resolved therefore we had no secure place to keep our travel documents or money, we did not get a refund of the 16 euros that we paid although we did get the 10 euros deposit back. The complex its self was nice, there are three pools which were cleaned everyday although the high amount of chlorine that is in the pools sometimes got very over powering and did sting your eyes for a good 5 minutes when entering the pool, the pool bar served good food with a good selection that was fairly priced and the main positive about the complex has to be the reps, they were all very helpful, fun and were always asking if you were okay and were perfect entertainment for the younger children, this is a hotel fit for all age groups. One of the biggest let downs has to be the reception staff other than a young male and female the rest were all very rude, ignorant people that where not interested in helping or advising us about anything that we enquired or asked them about so in the end gave up any communication with them what so ever. But the rest of the hotel staff were very pleasant, friendly and very helpful. Other that these few let downs for the £930 that we paid it was okay but I would definitely tell people that this really is a three star hotel at the absolute most and don't expect anything special when you get there because you really do get what you pay for.
“ Top Tip: The best beach is definitely the beach that is opposite the sand dunnes.