Choose to book through Travel Republic. Compare the best prices from all leading airlines, hotels and much more.
Book your holiday with confidence!
Complete peace of mind.
All day, every day, low low prices guaranteed.
Our customers said
Near the beach
Near to restaurants / entertainment
Suitable for families
Suitable for older people
Suitable for younger people
Newsletter sign up
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- This does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly.
- A technical error has occurred, please try again.
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and fantastic offers.
Thank you .
has been added to our mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the travelrepublic newsletter, entire your email address below, and click 'Unsubscribe'.
With so much to offer it's easy to see why Tenerife is a popular year-round sunshine choice
Pristine beaches, leading resorts and lots of outdoor activities - the Costa Blanca has it all!
Smaller and quieter than neighbouring Majorca, Menorca offers a safe, relaxing family holiday
For a small island Majorca packs a big punch with beaches, nightlife and outdoor adventure
Want great beaches and inland adventure in one place? Gran Canaria is the perfect choice!
Azuline Club Punta Arabi Hotel
Playa Es Cana, Ibiza, Spain
Avenida Punta Arabi, Es Canar, 07840
Most recent booking for this hotel was 15/06/2013 at 17:39
“ No hot water,no warm blankets...food not to clever1.1 Very Poor
Michelle from LoughtonLoading...
The Azuline Club Punta Arabi is the ideal holiday destination for young couples, friends and groups. The bungalow style rooms are set in gardens and have balcony or terrace and private bathroom with shower. Accommodation is in double rooms for up to 4 or in single rooms. The minimum age allowed is 16 and the guests between 16 and 18 years of age must be accompanied by minimum 1 adult over 18.
- 24 hour reception - gardens - outdoor pool - 3 pool bars - pub - nightclub - 3 pool bars - snack bar / pizzeria - buffet restaurant - internet access - shop
- On the edge of Es Cana resort with its many shops bars and restaurants - 350 m to Cala Martina Beach - 800m to Es Cana beach - set in extensive, pine gardens and 80,000 sq m of land
- wide variety of sports - there may be some local charges applicable - entertainments team organising daytime and evening activities - shows - Billard table - gym - table tennis - beach volleyball - sailing school - ping school
Our customer reviews
Michelle from Loughton
“ No hot water,no warm blankets...food not to clever
“ Top Tip: Nice little beach about 10 mins away
Photos of the Playa Es Cana area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.