Sol Lanzarote Hotel
Matagorda, Lanzarote, Spain
Calle Grama 2, Puerto Del Carmen 35510
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 21:58
“ been to Lanzrote seven times and this was the best hotel i have stayed in.10.0 Spectacular
G from SuttonLoading...
“ This is a fab hotel for all ages, close to beach shops and bars.8.0 Great
Chelline from CraigavonLoading...
The Sol Lanzarote hotel offers a peaceful beachfront location in Matagorda, simple self catering accommodation and plenty of entertaiment and activities, just perfect for families. Shopping Centre 200 meters away. Bus stop 100 meters from the hotel. 3 km distance from Puerto del Carmen, 5 km from the airport, 17 km from the Costa Teguise golf course, and with easy access to the most important tourist attractions on the island.
The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Brontoburger, or special theme china and tableclothes for the youngest, gardens and swimming pools like those of Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty. Let yourself be surprised!
About our rooms Sol Lanzarote:
- 222 Recently refurbished Apartments with one bedroom, lounge with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, microwave and ceramic hob); max. capacity 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child
- 121 Hotel Rooms with a mini-bar; max. capacity 2 adultos and 1 child
- 5 Rooms for the disabled
- Bathroom with hair-dryer
- TV with music channel
- Safe deposit box (with no charge)
Services and facilities Sol Lanzarote:
- Laundry (laundry service and also self-service)
- Souvenir shop
- Internet corner and Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Beauty salon and masages
- Fitness Center
- Diving School
- Limited number of car park spaces
- Hotel fully adapted to the needs of the disabled
Leisure services Sol Lanzarote:
- 3 Swimming pools for adults (one which can be heated) and 1 pool for kids, all set in spacious gardens
- Daytime and evening entertainment programme with a wide range of sports and activities
- Mini Club for kids from 5 to 12 years of age (Some activities may require payment of a supplement)
- Tennis court
Restaurants and bars Sol Lanzarote:
- Buffet-style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering 3 theme dinners per week
- À la carte restaurant with sea views
- Pizzeria in the pool area
- Lobby bar
Our customer reviews
Angela from Tilbury
Hotel was what we expected, the cleaning staff very good, all the staff were very helpful. How hairdryer did not work & they came & replaced it the same day.
Rooms were big & the breakfast was good with plenty of choice.
Would go back there again & can recommend.
“ Top Tip: Chill out bar with good cocktails
G from Sutton
“ been to Lanzrote seven times and this was the best hotel i have stayed in.
Chelline from Craigavon
“ This is a fab hotel for all ages, close to beach shops and bars.
Richard T from Stanford-le-hope
“ this hotel exceeded expectations after reading other travellers reviews which were completely unjustified. would not hesitate to stay there again if returning to Lanzarote.
Tony from Hungerford
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Photos of the Matagorda area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.