Calas de Mallorca Resort
Calas De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 08/12/2013 at 00:17
“ great hotel great food and a nice place and beautiful views8.2 Great
Tomasz from WorksopLoading...
“ For the price I paid for this holiday, I was left very pleasantly surprised! The hotel was always clean and tidy, the food available was good (range and quality), and the staff made a point of letting you know they were there but were never overbearing, and basically let you get on with killing time in the sun.9.0 Magnificent
Michael from WiganLoading...
Hotel overview Calas de Mallorca Resort
This holiday resort is located on a cliff top with stunning views over the sea, between the pretty beaches of Cala Domingos and Cala Antena. There are three buildings surrounded by 25,000 m² of gardens. There is a sun terrace at sea level which can be reached from the Mastines building. The hotel is in the municipality of Manacor, 17 km from the city of the same name, and is less than 20 km from numerous attractions. It is 67 km from the airport in Palma de Mallorca. This corner of Mallorca offers the visitor an ideal location for unforgettable vacations.
The resort provides different kinds of accommodation and catering arrangements, with a hot and cold buffet available at meal times. Each building has its own restaurant, lounge bar and swimming pool bar except for the annex in the gardens. There are TV rooms and air conditioned rooms with large satellite TV screens. There are several entertainment stages, both indoors and outdoors, and a wide range of daytime and evening activities. All the public areas of the resort, as well as the indoor bars and restaurants, are air conditioned. The sun terraces are spacious with free sunbeds and sunshades for guests.
The resort has several swimming pools for adults and for children and there is also an indoor heated pool. There are spacious green areas and children's play areas.
Please note from 1st May, check in for all arrivals is at the Chihuahuas reception desk.
About our rooms Calas de Mallorca Resort:
- 272 Rooms in the Mastines building on 12 floors, including 9 junior suites with TV and fridge
- 240 Rooms in the Chihuahuas building on 9 floors
- 277 Rooms in the Balmoral building
- Annex building set in the gardens with an extra 38 rooms with a double bed and 48 family rooms with two bedrooms with two beds and a full bathroom, terrace, telephone and ceiling fan
- Possibility of 1 or 2 extra beds on request
- Terrace; nearly all of them with frontal or lateral sea views
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Fridge for hire
- Safe (additional charge)
Services and facilities Calas de Mallorca Resort
- Air conditioning in public areas, bars and restaurants
- 3 lifts in each building with the exception of the apartments
- Internet Corner
- Souvenir shop, newsagent and supermarket
- Safes and fridges for hire
- Car rental
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- 2 children's play areas
Leisure services Calas de Mallorca Resort
- Various outdoor swimming pools and children's pools surrounded by gardens with sunbeds and sunshades
- Indoor heated pool
- Club House with a full programme of daily entertainment: pool games, archery, pistol shooting, rifle shooting, electronic darts, table tennis, etc
- Club 4 (1 - 4 years of age), Club 8 (4 - 8 years of age), Club 13 (8 - 13 years of age) and Club 17 (teenagers) with special activities for children, mini cinema and children's play area
Restaurants and bars Calas de Mallorca Resort
- Breakfast buffet (07.30-10.30), lunch (13.00-15.00) and dinner (18.00-21.00) with show-cooking at the restaurant in each building
- Half board includes breakfast and dinner
- 2 Snack bars for All-inclusive package customers, open when restaurants are closed
- Outdoor poolside bars with schedules from 10:00 to 18:00
- Indoor bars with different atmospheres in each building: live music, children's entertainment and shows. Drinks are served up to 01:00, but the All-inclusive package ends at midnight
ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE INCLUDES:
07:30-10:30 HRS.: ASSORTED COLD AND HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET SERVED IN THE HOTEL RESTAURANT INCLUDING HOT DRINKS, WATER AND JUICES.
10:30-13:00 HRS.: A SELECTION OF HOT AND COLD SNACKS AT ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS OF THE HOTEL.
13:00-15:00 HRS.: COMPLETE LUNCH BUFFET AT HOTEL RESTAURANTS WITH WATER, HOUSE WINE, BEER AND SOFT DRINKS INCLUDED.
15:00-18:00 HRS.: A SELECTION OF HOT AND COLD SNACKS AT YOUR DISPOSAL AT ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS OF THE HOTEL.
18:00-21:00 HRS.: DINNER BUFFET AT THE HOTEL RESTAURANT INCLUDING WATER, HOUSE WINE, BEER AND SOFT DRINKS.
21:00-23:00 HRS.: A SELECTION OF HOT AND COLD SNACKS AT ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS OF THE HOTEL.
10:00-24:00 HRS.: UNLIMITED CONSUME OF SOFT DRINKS, CONCENTRATED JUICES, HOT AND COLD DRINKS AND NATIONAL ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (FIRST BRANDS DRINKS ARE WITH CHARGE).
A WIDE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN.
THE ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO TIMETEABLE CHANGES.
*** NOT INCLUDED:
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AT SHOPS AND COMMERCIAL LOCALS, SAFE, FRIDGES, VENDING MACHINES, LEISURE GAMES AS POOL, DARTS OR OTHERS, LAUNDRY, ETC., ALL THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES NOT MENTIONED AS INCLUDED
Our customer reviews
Rajhia from Swindon
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Tim from Bristol
“ Hotel was basic and could probably use a bit of a refurb in places. However it was clean and had all the essentials so we can't really complain for the price. Pools were a good size and kept very clean. Food wise there was a good selection and I usually managed to choose something I enjoyed. No stomach upsets to report. The nearest beach was about a 15 minute walk away. We were there quite late season and we found a lot of the nearby bars restaurants and shops were often closed.
Tomasz from Worksop
“ great hotel great food and a nice place and beautiful views
Susan from Chichester
Lovely location overlooking the sea, majority of rooms are sea view, which gave you lovely a sun rise to watch each morning from your balcony. The all-inclusive worked well and there was plenty of choice of food,drinks & snacks. Lovely large pools, plenty of sun-beds and sun-shades. Good variety of entertainment shows each night
The hotel is surrounded by a coastal walkway to 2 beaches, with clear blue waters, ideal for swimming.
Close by was a small collection of shops, bars and restaurants, only 5 minutes walking.
The local bus stopped outside hotel, where you could get to most of the other resorts on the East of the Island.
Great relaxing break
Michael from Wigan
For the price I paid for this holiday, I was left very pleasantly surprised! The hotel was always clean and tidy, the food available was good (range and quality), and the staff made a point of letting you know they were there but were never overbearing, and basically let you get on with killing time in the sun.
I didn't find a great deal to do around the area, but I wanted a few days of sitting in the sun and doing nothing. If that's what you're after, this place is absolutely fantastic.
Before I went I read other reviews of people saying how poor it was - ignore them. I think these people wanted to drive a Ferrari but only pay for a Fiesta!