Sol Trinidad Hotel
Magaluf, Majorca, Spain
Cala Blanca 2 07181
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 19:37
“ stayed in the trinidad about 8 times now and i can not find a fault with it.10.0 Spectacular
Brian from SheffieldLoading...
“ Fantastic Hotel. Well situated. The food was a bit repetative but we didnt go hungry.7.8 Very Good
Gillian from BirminghamLoading...
The Sol Trinidad hotel is located right in the heart of the entertainment and shopping area of Magalluf, and only 50 m from the sandy beach. Magalluf itself is a well known holiday resort offering a lot of leisure activities and night life, located on the south-western coast of Majorca, just 16 km distance from Palma de Mallorca and 25 km from the airport. Several golf courses as well are nearby, making it the ideal place to stay.
Renovated bar and reception areas – new for 2012.
About our rooms Sol Trinidad:
- 375 Rooms distributed on 9 floors
- Rooms with double beds (on request and subject to availability)
- Rooms for the disabled on the 1st floor
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Direct dial telephone
- Safe (charged aside)
Services and facilities Sol Trinidad:
- Information about car rental, day trips, dinner reservations, currency exchange, etc.
- Access ramp for the disabled
- Internet access
- Limited number of car park spaces (additional charge)
- Pharmacy 50 m from the hotel
- Medical Center 800 m, doctor on request
Leisure services Sol Trinidad:
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools, including one for children (in summertime)
- Indoor pool (in wintertime)
- Varied daytime & evening entertainment programme for all ages, including archery, keep fit, waterpolo, table tennis, spectacles and live music
- TV room
- Cards room
- Leisure activities in the area: BCM - one of the largest discotheques in Europe (100 m), Casino, Aquapark (400 m), Western Park (600 m), diving schools, boat trips and water sports
- Golf clubs in 5 - 20 km distance from the hotel: Poniente (5 km), Santa Ponça (12 km), Bendinat (15 km) o Son Vida (20 km)
Our customer reviews
Brian from Sheffield
“ stayed in the trinidad about 8 times now and i can not find a fault with it.
Lynn from Sidcup
“ staff very friendly, hotel very clean. pool area a bit on the small side but would definitely stay here again.
Barbara from Liverpool
“ Great hotel this was my 5th year their ! Stayed at other hotels but this is best by far great food clean staff very helpfull I will be back next may love it :)
“ Top Tip: It's right on top of great restaurants pubs
Gillian from Birmingham
“ Fantastic Hotel. Well situated. The food was a bit repetative but we didnt go hungry.
David from Nottingham
“ Excellent hotel, nice & clean, food really good. Staff nice & friendly especially Ana, Blanca & Loli who try their best to get people to join in the daytime activities. A good hotel right near to the nightlife
Photos of the Magaluf area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.