Sol Trinidad Hotel
Magaluf, Majorca, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 00:15
“ Only thing lacking was air conditioning in the room8.3 Great
Colin from BarnsleyLoading...
“ just cum bk from this hotel and would deffo go bk could not fault it one bit :)9.7 Exceptional
Louise from BootleLoading...
The Sol Trinidad hotel is located right in the heart of the entertainment and shopping area of Magalluf, and only 50 m from the sandy beach. Magalluf itself is a well known holiday resort offering a lot of leisure activities and night life, located on the south-western coast of Majorca, just 16 km distance from Palma de Mallorca and 25 km from the airport. Several golf courses as well are nearby, making it the ideal place to stay.
Renovated bar and reception areas – new for 2012.
About our rooms Sol Trinidad:
- 375 Rooms distributed on 9 floors
- Rooms with double beds (on request and subject to availability)
- Rooms for the disabled on the 1st floor
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Direct dial telephone
- Safe (charged aside)
Services and facilities Sol Trinidad:
- Information about car rental, day trips, dinner reservations, currency exchange, etc.
- Access ramp for the disabled
- Internet access
- Limited number of car park spaces (additional charge)
- Pharmacy 50 m from the hotel
- Medical Center 800 m, doctor on request
Leisure services Sol Trinidad:
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools, including one for children (in summertime)
- Indoor pool (in wintertime)
- Varied daytime & evening entertainment programme for all ages, including archery, keep fit, waterpolo, table tennis, spectacles and live music
- TV room
- Cards room
- Leisure activities in the area: BCM - one of the largest discotheques in Europe (100 m), Casino, Aquapark (400 m), Western Park (600 m), diving schools, boat trips and water sports
- Golf clubs in 5 - 20 km distance from the hotel: Poniente (5 km), Santa Ponça (12 km), Bendinat (15 km) o Son Vida (20 km)
Our customer reviews
Sean from Burgess Hill
“ This hotel was ideal
“ Top Tip: Restaurant club and beach all near by
Dean from Canvey Island
“ A very clean hotel. Really needs air conditioning in the rooms as the fan does nothing to keep you cool and is very noisy.
Colin from Barnsley
“ Only thing lacking was air conditioning in the room
“ Top Tip: Great English owned restaurant by the beach calls tom browns
Louise from Bootle
“ just cum bk from this hotel and would deffo go bk could not fault it one bit :)
Marilyn from Ilford
Very nice hotel,staff friendly and helpful - rooms are cleaned everyday.
We stayed bed and breakfast and the choice was incrediable and you can eat as much as you like
Hotel is in a fantastic location to everything - great
Alexandra's restaurant turn left from hotel and its on the corner - lovely food, cocktails and staff really friendly. They serve pots of tea if you just want to sit outside and relax after the beach