Sol Menorca Hotel
Santo Tomas, Menorca, Spain
Playa De Santo Tomas, S N Es Migjorn Gran 07749
Most recent booking for this hotel was 19/05/2013 at 19:46
“ Hotel was excellent. Only thing we would have liked was tea and coffee facilities in the room. Other than that everything was fine and staff very friendly.8.6 Excellent
Christopher from SheffieldLoading...
“ Hotel is for adults only, 14 years is youngest age a guest can be. All rooms have a sea view, food is good.8.5 Excellent
Claire from HuntingdonLoading...
It is the first hotel in Menorca with BIOSPHERE HOTEL certification for its excellent environmental management. Located 15 minutes from Menorca Airport, 4 km. from Es Migjorn, 26 km. from Mahón and 25 km. from Ciudadela. There is a bus stop right outside the Sol Menorca hotel.
Hotel exclusively for adults over 15 years of age
About our rooms Sol Menorca:
- 171 double rooms with lateral sea views for up to 2 people
- 17 economy rooms with no sea views
- majority of the rooms have a terrace
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
Services and facilities Sol Menorca:
- Swimming pool towel service (with deposit)
- Souvenir store
- Laundrette with dryers (€)
- Car rental
- Limited number of car park spaces (additional charge)
- Spacious terraces with sea view
- Direct access to beach promenade
- WIFI Internet connection in all public areas (additional charge)
Leisure services Sol Menorca:
- Outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 3,000 m2 of gardens
- Free gym for our guests
- Reduced daytime entertainment programme adapted to guest needs (6 days each week)
- Daily evening entertainment with occasional professional shows
- Pool tables (€)
- Games room and Internet corner (€)
(*) HOTEL NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN
Restaurants and bars Sol Menorca
- Air conditioned restaurant offering sea views, with extensive buffet of salads, cold meats, cheeses, island specialties corner, show cooking of meats and fish, vegetables and a variety of hot dishes and pastas. In high season enjoy breakfast outside on the restaurant terrace
- Lounge bar with terrace and views over the beach
- Pool bar (high season)
- Snack bar service (*)RESTAURANT CLOSED DURING LUNCHTIME
Our customer reviews
Christopher from Sheffield
Hotel was excellent.
Only thing we would have liked was tea and coffee facilities in the room.
Other than that everything was fine and staff very friendly.
Samantha from Bury
A lovely hotel, clean, well located, super staff.
This hotel could be perfect for such a small effort. Charging customers for parking, when the car park is completely empty, is poor. Charging customers 11 euros a day for wifi, is poor. Nowadays, you can stay in the most basic hotels and get wifi free.
Half board is good value but the food is not super hot as it is buffet style. But for the cost, you can put up with it. Again, amazing selection of food , but all warm, not hot.
It's a real shame but I think very true, that small details can change an otherwise perfect stay.
“ Top Tip: stay on the top floor
J from Macclesfield
I found that as it was the last week for the Hotel if felt that a few days before the end of my holiday the holiday was getting ready to close which spoilt it a little bit for me.
Also I do not think that the food was up to Four Star Standard and it was quite repetative, not a lot of choice and not always hot.
There was no entertainment at all in the Hotel which would have been a bonus as there was not a lot to do within the resort in the evenings.
“ Top Tip: I did not find anything special close to the Hotel due to the time of year everything had more or less closed.
Elizabeth from Bristol
“ great for a quiet break on the coastal path and lovely beaches
Elaine from Broadstairs
“ Lovely hotel situated right next to the beach.
Photos of the Santo Tomas area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.