Tryp Port Cambrils Hotel
Cambrils, Costa Dorada, Spain
Rambla Regueral, 11 Cambrils 43850
Most recent booking for this hotel was 15/05/2013 at 10:32
“ Although out of peak period the hotel and staff were wonderful.Extremely helpful desk staff, good advice re bus times etc for exploring, good food, wonderful atmosphere, very well placed for the beach. Absolutley huge and comfortable bed!8.7 Excellent
Stuart from WarringtonLoading...
“ This hotel is first class...location is right in the centre of Cambrils and an easy walk to the beach and restraurants. As a bonus - we had a family suite (2x kids age 12 and 10 and 2x adults) with rooms/balconies overlooking the ocean. I cannot fault the hotel/location at all...HIGHLY recommended!9.5 Exceptional
Edward from GalwayLoading...
About our rooms TRYP Port Cambrils:
- 156 rooms including, 4 Junior Suite, 2 rooms for the disabled, 20 connecting rooms and 4 Family room
- 14 Premium Rooms with sea view and Premium Bed (developed by Flex), financial newspapers, iron and ironing board, etc.
- Bathroom with hair-dryer, magnifying mirror, antimoist mirror, telephone and amenities
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Wireless Internet Access
- Writing desk
- Free safe
Services and facilities TRYP Port Cambrils:
- WIFI Internet access throughout the hotel
- Parking for up to 80 cars (not included)
- Hotel fully adapted to the needs of the disabled
Leisure services TRYP Port Cambrils:
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools, one for children
- Renovated gymnasium with Cardio-Theater system
- 2 Saunas
- Children's area
- Evening entertainment: Dance to live music and theme nights with dinner show (both in high season only)
- Watersports and multiadventure tours available at the Watersports Center of the Costa Daurada
- 5 Golf courses nearby
Restaurants and bars TRYP Port Cambrils:
- Buffet-style Restaurant Tosca with theme buffets and show-cooking service (open from 8pm to 10pm)
- À la Carte Restaurant Aida specialized in nouvelle cuisine (open from 8pm to 11pm)
- Barbecue Il Corsario, poolside, serving drinks, ice cream and snacks (in summertime only, open from 11am to 6pm)
- Terraza Veranda serving a range of sandwiches and set meals from 1.30pm to 4pm, and aperitifs and drinks all day long (in summertime only)
- Lobby bar, the perfect spot for a drink, set meal or sandwich (open from 10.30pm to midnight; 1am on weekends)
- On request, special menues for companies, coffee breaks, banqueting service, weddings and cocktail receptions
- Half board includes breakfast and dinner
Our customer reviews
Stuart from Warrington
“ Although out of peak period the hotel and staff were wonderful.Extremely helpful desk staff, good advice re bus times etc for exploring, good food, wonderful atmosphere, very well placed for the beach. Absolutley huge and comfortable bed!
“ Top Tip: Highly recommend restaurant "elrecreo" just on the front about 200 m from the hotel...very Spanish very family and visitor friendly , menu del dia is an absolute bargain. try the train rather than the bus to Tarrogana, note all sites close on Monday
Robert from Glasgow
Has an impressive reception / lounge area, friendly reception staff speaking English very well. Quick check-in, given bright non-smoking room high up with a good view,as requested - the bed was massive, i.e 6'6" ACROSS.
Had mini-bar with soft drink and snacks, safe, room was large, beautiful toilet with bath/shower, loads of very hot water at all times, free toiletries (sponge, soaps, bath-cap,shaving kit)good supply of high quality towels - everything was very well done and room was cleaned to a high standard.
Restaurant on floor below reception, good lift availability between it and our third floor area, food was outstanding both at breakfast and dinner with a tremendous choice for all tastes.
Our only criticism: dinner not available until 8pm which may be the Spanish practise but was a long time to wait (or so it felt when hungry).
“ Top Tip: The coastal area is flat with a well paved promenade, isolated from vehicles and with cycle lanes adjacent - makes it very suitable for long walks - e.g. Salou 1hr45mins - plenty of cafe/restaurant available in places but many such businesses closed down November until Spring, giving sections a deserted appearance. So, do not go for anything other than quiet relaxing break - the "bright lights" are off for a few months......
Sukanya from London
We stayed at this hotel for a week and I must say it was amazing. The Staff were all very polite and helpful. We stayed on half board and the breakfast and dinner were amazing. Good quality food and they had a different variety of food each day. Some hotels I’ve been to had the same food each night but this hotel did not, they had a different selection of Spanish food each night which was very good.
Also the beach was very close by, we could see it from our hotel room and the shops were all working distance too. The only downside was that the train station is nearby and it was quite loud at times. Other than that I would definitely recommend this hotel.
“ Top Tip: The beach is close by, and from the hotel you can hire a bike and cycle around this town. We went to a Flamenco Show where tickets can be purchased at the bus stop near mcd's the price for the show incls food and drink which we didnt realise at first. The Train station is close by we managed to get the train to Barcelona for a day. There is also a tourist train that takes you around the town which was 3 euros.
Vanessa from Romford
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Anita Jayne from Nottingham
“ really lovely hotel clean good food and nice staff
Photos of the Cambrils area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.