Choose to book through Travel Republic. Compare the best prices from all leading airlines, hotels and much more.
Book your holiday with confidence!
Complete peace of mind.
All day, every day, low low prices guaranteed.
Our customers said
Near the beach
Near to restaurants / entertainment
Suitable for families
Suitable for older people
Suitable for younger people
Newsletter sign up
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- This does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly.
- A technical error has occurred, please try again.
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and fantastic offers.
Thank you .
has been added to our mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the travelrepublic newsletter, entire your email address below, and click 'Unsubscribe'.
Whether you're looking for a lively resort or a quiet getaway you'll find it on the Costa Brava
With so much to offer it's easy to see why Tenerife is a popular year-round sunshine choice
For a small island Majorca packs a big punch with beaches, nightlife and outdoor adventure
Pristine beaches, leading resorts and lots of outdoor activities - the Costa Blanca has it all!
With year-round sun and a wealth of great day trips to enjoy, it's hard not to love Lanzarote
Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain
C/ Pompeu Fabra 54-62 43840
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 19:06
“ Although not luxury accommodation, we had a fantastic holiday here. The staff throughout are pleasant, we were always greeted with a friendly smile, whether in corridors, dining, or having refreshments from bar.8.3 Great
David from WishawLoading...
“ Staff very friendly and helpful - food in the day very very good - evening meals - OK - entertainment for families excellent - staff put lots of energy into their work8.0 Great
Patricia Ann from LiverpoolLoading...
The Hotel Calypso, located in Salou, is just 10 minutes from the beach, 3km from the Port Aventura theme park, and 12km from the Reus Airport. There are 532 double rooms, all with full bathrooms, balconies, air conditioning and telephones. The restaurant is buffet-style and in the summer you can enjoy the open air restaurant.
The Hotel Calypso has two swimming pools, hydro-massage and many other facilities and services to help you enjoy your stay. A particular highlight is the different daytime and night-time entertainment programs as well as the shows and thematic dinners.
The Hotel Calypso is located in Salou, one of the main tourist centres of the Costa Dorada. This coast enjoys an exceptional climate with beautiful fine-sand beaches and coves. It offers a variety of ways to enjoy the sea with all kinds of water sports. Salou is also an excellent point from which to set off and explore many of the marvellous spots on the coast and throughout the province of Tarragona.
Double Rooms: (per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people) The Hotel Calypso has 459 double rooms with two separate beds, full bathroom, balcony, air conditioning and heating, cable and satellite TV and telephone. Optional safe deposit box.
- Recently refurbished
- 10 minutes from the beach; 3 km. from Port Aventura.
- Buffet service restaurant
- Open air restaurant. (July and August)
- Internet Centre
- Large entertainment team
- Night-time shows
- Air conditioning
- Full bathroom
- Cable/ Satellite TV
- Cots on Request.
- Optional safe deposit box
- Check-in time: 12:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:30 a.m.
- There is a parking area just 150 meters from the hotel.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Two swimming pools for adults, one with hydromassage and two pools for children.
- Game room.
- Leisure area with four bowling lanes, table football and pool tables.
- Children’s play ground.
- Ping Pong table.
- Entertainment team with two monitors. Activities all day long and shows at night.
Our dining room offers a buffet-style service, where you will find a wide variety of Mediterranean and continental dishes to choose from. In the summer months you can choose to dine at the open-air Al Fresco restaurant that features an a la carte menu of Mediterranean cuisine, where you can try the succulent meat and fish specialties made by our chef. You can also enjoy the thematic dinners organized by our entertainment team.
- Buffet restaurant open for lunch (from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.), dinner (from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and breakfast (from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) in the hotel. There are thematic dinners three days a week (Caribbean, Western, Tex-Mex, Italian and others).
- Open air restaurant open in July and August, serving dinners a la carte from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- One free dinner for a week-long stay.
- Pool bar
- Bay bar
- Apple Bar (from 7:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.) with big screen TV for sports events and movies
- Mediterranean bar-lounge
- Handicap accessible.
- No disabled rooms.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- Public telephone
- Internet centre
- Taxi service
- Currency exchange
- Car rental
- Port Aventura ticket sales
- The hotel has a luggage storage room where you can leave your bags
Breakfast Buffet: (08:00 - 10:00)
- Cold Breakfast: Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats.
- English Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausages, etc...
- Selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Vegetarian Meals, and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
- Sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
- Afternoon Tea includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
- Selection of individual tubs of Ice cream (minimum 3 flavours)
- House wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy etc Adults Only)
- Note: IMPORTED ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Daily daytime and evening Entertainment and Activity Programme.
All In customers are identified with a bracelet or card (personal and non-transferable) which givems them access to all their amenities. All customers who are in the same reservation group must be on the All In (all inclusive) option during the whole duration of their stay.
All products listed in the All Inclusive List in the bar, Snack-bar, diningroom and so on are quality brands. There will be a supplementary charge of 50% of the public selling price for all other drinks not included in this list. The customer will be served with a maximum of two drinks at any one time. It is not permitted to accumulate drinks or give them to other customers. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to under 18s. In the interest of Hygiene and Health and Safety it is not permitted to take food or drinks from the dining room or snack bar. The Management reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to those behaving inappropriately. All of the All Inclusive amenities are exclusive to the customer and sharing with customers on different board options is not permitted. In case of infringement of the All In benefits, non-acceptance or non-compliance with these rules, the Hotel reserves the right to withdraw all facilities. For your benefit and following the norms of health and hygiene, food or drinks cannot be taken out of the Dining Room or the Snack-bar. The management reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to those behaving inappropriately. All the All Inclusive amenities are exclusive to the customer and sharing with customers on different schemes is not permitted. In case of infringement of the All In advantages, or non-acceptance or non-compliance with these rules, the Hotel reserves the right to cease all amenities.
Our customer reviews
C from Maidenhead
“ Had a great weeks hol was a bit sceptical as some of the reviews before getting there but food was good n the outside Barbie upstairs was fab n cooked whilst u wait open from 11am Which was great got a change from fry up enerterainers was great n the shows were fab every night at 10 pm could've been a little earlier but hey ho ur on hol lol drinks were very watered down only real Christism staff were helpful n reception was very helpful clean n tidy hotel would deff go back again xx
“ Top Tip: Lovely sea food restaurant the Omar had lobster was cooked beautifully but more expensive but a proper restaurant n nice ambience
Anne-marie from King's Lynn
“ We stayed at Hotel Calypso Salou for what was supposed to be 7 nights from 5th June (due to air strikes it became 9 nights) and had the best of times!! The entertainment was fantastic, the pools were good if not a bit on the cold side, the food was fine and the staff were brilliant! The hotel is perfect for children as there is so much to do and it is close to everything. The fact that the train stops outside is brilliant as you can get to anywhere on that little train for just 3 euros!! Would definitely stay again!!!
Port Aventura is well worth the money
Make sure you get to see the shows, especially Grease & Flashdance!
Take the train into Salou and go to the beach it's lovely
David from Wishaw
“ Although not luxury accommodation, we had a fantastic holiday here. The staff throughout are pleasant, we were always greeted with a friendly smile, whether in corridors, dining, or having refreshments from bar. Our room was cleaned, & fresh towels every day. We didn't use the indoor restaurant often as we found the alfresco dining area had great choices, (chicken, steak, burgers etc all cooked freshly by the chefs on the grill) plenty of salad, fresh fruit, sandwiches, toasties, yoghurts, ice cream, hot/cold drinks machines & also hatch area for bar drinks. The entertainers are fantastic, they work so hard all day & after the kids mini disco they put on fabulous musical shows (Mama Mia, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Hollywood Lights etc) at night. We would go back again
“ Top Tip: there is a train stop across from the hotel. The small trains take you all over Salou, to Port Aventura, Water Park, Cap Salou, La Pineda etc or can be useful for sight-seeing
Patricia Ann from Liverpool
“ Staff very friendly and helpful - food in the day very very good - evening meals - OK - entertainment for families excellent - staff put lots of energy into their work
“ Top Tip: Weatherspoons pub on main drag good value for money
Linda from Trowbridge
“ Very clean hotel and fabulous food. Good on site entertainment and very pleasant and helpful staff. Would recommend it as a place to stay in Salou and would definitely return there.
“ Top Tip: A lovely small beach in a sheltered cove as well as good walks.
Photos of the Salou area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.