Aes Club Hotel
Ovacik, Dalaman, Turkey
Most recent booking for this hotel was 29/11/2013 at 00:19
“ Lovely clean hotel wasnt much entertainment but was last week of season but really close to the town and cost £3.50 for a taxi which is only ten lira could walk in 10 minutes anyway , trips where great and cheap.8.9 Excellent
Joanne Lyn from CheltenhamLoading...
“ Hotel clean, staff friendly and polite. Food reasonable and plentiful9.2 Magnificent
Peter from WirralLoading...
- Swimming Pool (Inclusive)
- Children`s Pool (Inclusive)
- Restaurant (Inclusive)
- Bar (Inclusive)
- Shuttle to the beach (Inclusive)
- Children`s Playground (Inclusive)
- Children`s Club (Inclusive)
- Sauna (Inclusive)
- Fitness Centre (Inclusive)
- Turkish Bath (Inclusive)
- Pool Table (Inclusive)
- Table Tennis (Inclusive)
- TV Lounge (Inclusive)
- Internet Service (Pay Locally)
- Laundry Service (Pay Locally)
- Soft Animation (Inclusive)
- Entertainment (Inclusive)
- Hairdressers (Pay Locally)
- Babysitter (Pay Locally)
- Pool Bar (Inclusive)
- Lobby Bar (Inclusive)
- Safety Box (Inclusive)
- Generator (Inclusive)
- Massage Service (Pay Locally)
- Swimming Pool with Children`s section (Inclusive)
- Lift (Inclusive)
- Air Conditioning (Inclusive)
- TV (Inclusive)
- Telephone (Pay Locally)
- Hairdryer (Inclusive)
- Mini-Bar (Pay Locally)
- Safe Box (Inclusive)
- Balcony or Terrace (Inclusive)
- Shower (Inclusive)
- Room Service (Pay Locally)
The All Inclusive system will operate between 07:30-00:00 in limited bar and food Outlets.
Food: Food varieties in limited bar and food outlets between 07:30 - 00:30.
Beverages: Beverages varieties in limited bar and food olutlets between 07:30 - 00:00.After 00:00, all drinks are extra.
Minibar: Water in minibar is always regularly filled whenever emptied. (1 bottles of 1,5 lt. water daily)
Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:00
Late Breakfast: 10:00 - 11:00
Lunch: 12:30 - 14:00
Dinner: 19:30 - 21:30
Midnight Snacks: 23:30 - 00:30 (Soup)
Snacks: 14:00 - 18:00
Tea time: 17:00 - 18:00
All Inclusive Facilities
- Pool Table: You may have the Pool table cue and the balls from reception with a deposit.
- Table Tennis: You may have the Table Tennis rackets and the balls from Animation Team with a deposit.
- Sauna And Turkish Bath: Sauna and Turkish Bath is open between 09:00 - 19:00 free of charge.
- Fitness Center can be used between the hours of 09:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 19:00.
- Mini Club: Teddy Club is in service between the hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 17:00 for the ages between 04 – 12 . (Mini Club serves only in the high season)
- Swimming pools
- Animation: By the pool between 10:00 ve 17:00 , at night mini disco , sketches and kind of games.
- Pool Bar: It’s near the pool; with local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, between 10:00 – 00:00.
- Terrace Bar: Enjoy your time with local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, between 21:00 – 00:00
Our customer reviews
Gaynor from Port Talbot
“ Nice clean friendly hotel , very quiet when we stayed as it going into last week of season. Short walk into Hisaronau town but easy to get on local dolmas . Central to explore plenty of places. Think it could get pretty crowded in peak season .All in all we had a pleasant stay
“ Top Tip: Nice views of mountain .central for lots of places to explore
Joanne Lyn from Cheltenham
“ Lovely clean hotel wasnt much entertainment but was last week of season but really close to the town and cost £3.50 for a taxi which is only ten lira could walk in 10 minutes anyway , trips where great and cheap. Hotel rooms are lovely staff freindly food was ok not great for little children as not much choice for them ,is as states a 4 star and everything is as shows in photos only been back 12 hours and looking to book again .
“ Top Tip: jeep safari is a must great day out try to book with rep as a lot of different compaines but can have a great laugh with animal who runs the safari £12 each for a day and get feed as well .All so the daylan river again a must same price.
Peter from Wirral
“ Hotel clean, staff friendly and polite. Food reasonable and plentiful
“ Top Tip: Billys beach lagoon excellent free shuttle bus from hotel. Plenty of bars and restaurants within a short walk
Andrew from Whitchurch
“ We had a great time! The staff were very friendly, hotel clean and food was fab! Would love to come back!
“ Top Tip: Really enjoyed using the free shuttle bus down to Billy's Beach - beautiful beach!
John from Liverpool
“ went near end oct,hotel was clean our room was large family room,food very good,entertainment i think was over as not a lot happening.overall very good apart from entertainment which was very poor,kids were bored.
“ Top Tip: boat trips,andjeep safari are great