Days Hotel Manchester City
Manchester, United Kingdom
78 Sackville Street, Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester M1 3BB
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 13:50
“ Good location right next to Piccadilly and near canal street .. Oxford street and shops etc.... Cheap enough and breakfast was really nice! Bonus served until 1130 on a Sunday! Staff were lovely offered me a free Late check out upon arrival which is always nice ... I'm going to book again in July!7.9 Very Good
Kelly from GatesheadLoading...
“ Perfect ill be back definitely. Close to everything and great value for money10.0 Spectacular
Daniel from MeakstownLoading...
The Days Hotel City Double & Single bedrooms have recently benefited from a £1.5 million hotel refurbishment, offering further value for money, style and comfort in an impressive city centre location. All hotel rooms are ensuite, quiet, clean and comfortable, consisting of a mixture of double, single and twin bedrooms. All hotel rooms come properly equipped. Power shower, remote control widescreen televisions, free satellite channels, complimentary tea and coffee facilities, FREE WiFi and high speed broadband internet access, direct dial telephones, work desks, irons, ironing boards and hairdryers are all standard.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Car Park An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Check in/Check out Check-in: 14:00/Check-out: 11:00
- Children's facilities Chlidrens Menus and High chairs are available
- Entertainment Hotel bar
- Disabled Facilities an inexpensive Multi-storey car parking adjacent (
- Internet Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Ironing Facilities Irons and Ironing Boards are in each room
- Laundry Dry Cleaning and Laundry services are available
- Luggage storage is available at reception
- Meeting Room Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Parking An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Room Service Limited hours: 19:00 - 22:00
- Shops Harvey Nicols and Selfridges are 600m away
- Smoking Policy The entire hotel is non-smoking
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Children's facilities Cots are availablr free of charge on request
- Disabled Facilities Some rooms have disabled access.
- Ironing Facilities Iron Nad Ironing Boards in the rooms
- Room Service Limited room service available from 19:00 to 22:00
- Shaving Socket
- Smoking Policy All rooms are non-smoking
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Telephone Direct Dial Telephones in all rooms
- TV Widescreen Flat Screen TVs in all rooms
- Wake Up Wake up calls are available on request
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Property characteristics of Days Hotel Manchester City
- Constructed in 1992
- Last renovated in 2008
- 5 floors
- 117 rooms
Local amenities & attractions close to Days Hotel Manchester City
- Canal Street & Village (gay village) 200 metres
- Manchester Apollo (live music venue) 800 metres
- Manchester Cornerhouse Cinema (art house films) 300 metres
- Palace Theatre (musicals, concerts) 300 metres
- Town Hall (historical attraction) 600 metres
- Bridgewater Hall (classical concerts) 600 metres
- Manchester Academy (alternative music) 500 metres
- Manchester Museum (natural history) 800 metres
Our customer reviews
Kelly from Gateshead
“ Good location right next to Piccadilly and near canal street .. Oxford street and shops etc.... Cheap enough and breakfast was really nice! Bonus served until 1130 on a Sunday! Staff were lovely offered me a free Late check out upon arrival which is always nice ... I'm going to book again in July!
Debbie from Cupar
We (myslef and my 7 year old daughter) arrived at our hotel earlier than the allotted check in time but the staff were excellent and let us store our bags. We then went shopping, based very closely to the shops, it was ideal. We then returned back to the hotel to hand in our shopping bags and to change my daughters shoes, her feet were sore!! Again the hotel staff were very helpful and even called us a cab to get us to the MEN arena. They did give me a map and directions, but as my daughter was keen to get the concert quickly we just got a cab. The staff offered to check us in as our room was ready but we said we would get it when we came back. When we got back from the concert we went to our room, my daughter loved it and was amazed that we had a telephone in the bathroom. She said it was the best hotel we have stayed in!! The bed was comfy and clean, there was plenty of plug points to recharge phones and consoles. We headed down to the conservatory bar to get a light bite to eat. My daughter didnt want what they had on the menu and the barman asked what her favourite thing was and he would ask the chef if she could have it. He came back and said no, you cant just throw a lasagne together but the thought was there. She settled on a cheeseburger but not the 8oz one they had advertised as she would never have ate it all. The barman asked the chef if we could have a childs one and the chef obliged. The barman, Luis, made my daughter feel like she was the most important person there and she loved it. The food when it came was delicious and again my daughter was impressed. We had another drink, the bar was busy but not so as it felt crowded and the atmosphere was very friendly, then we headed up to bed. We had a superior double en suite and it was a great nights sleep we had, no faults with noise at all. When we got up in the morning we both had a shower again no faults with that either. We have a power shower or a hotel shower as I call it, and I am often left disappointed with showers in hotels now but the shower here was fine.
We headed for breakfast and my daughter was in her element, our booking included a hot buffet breakfast, my daughter loved the choice and went up a few times for extras. There was lots of spaces at tables and a few empty tables, the staff cleaned them up quickly ready for the next guests. The plates and cutlery were all spotlessly clean again no complaints.
I would highly recommend this hotel, we paid £60 for a Saturday night and I will certainly be back, whether it be with friends or family.
“ Top Tip: The hotel is a 25 mins walk to the Manchester arena, there is a theatre (don't know which one) round the corner, the train station (Piccadilly) is just up the road and the shops are right on your doorstep. Perfect location to see and do anything.
Harry from Preston
Good location - near to Oxford Rd and Piccadilly railway stations.
The hotel is clean, provides a good choice of breakfast and the staff are extremely pleasant.
“ Top Tip: Quite close to Palace Theatre !
Deborah from Halifax
“ Lovely hotel, clean friendly staff and great breakfast
Nicola from Halifax
“ Stayed here for one night and its was superb. The location for us going to Canal Street could not have been any better, just couple of min walk. The hotel has a mutli storey car park straight over the road and it was only£2 a day at the weekend. The room was beautiful very clean and comfortable with a tv and coffee making facilities. We had a drink and a sandwich in the hotel bar which was again a lovely to sit in and the food was nice too. Would definatley recommend this hotel and will be staying here again.
“ Top Tip: Very close to canal street
Photos of the Manchester area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.