As Always Another great apart hotel from Travel Republic. Great location. Clean and tidy. Staff were great especially the cleaners. Right on top off the beach and Restaurants and all amenities.Barry from Liverpool, checked in Sun 28 May 2023
Hotel Casablanca is situated in an excellent position with panoramic views overlooking the sea. We will endeavor to make your holidays unforgettable with our excellent facilities and polite staff.
The hotel has 87 rooms with:
- Fullyfitted bathrooms
- The majority have sea view and terrace
Please note that as from 2016 the hotel will have free Wifi Internet connection in the lobby area.
- Two bars
- Spacious lounges
- Wifi connection
- Satellite TV lounge
- Dining room with buffet service
- Air conditioning throughout its public areas
FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL
Situated in their 3.000 m2 of terraces and garden are the snack bar and swimming pools.
Recommended for a friendly atmosphere, there are ideal complementary facilities, such as boutiques, bars and restaurants, as well as sports centres, tennis, golf courses and nautical sports nearby.
The transfer from the airport to the Hotel Casablanca can be made by taxi, bus or private transfer.
- The beach of Santa Ponsa is one of the largest beaches of the municipality.All sorts of facilities are available, from drinking water to lifeguard surveillance, without forgetting daily cleaning and toilet facilities.
- Thanks to the excellent infrastructure of the area, Santa Ponsa is the ideal place to practice different sports:
- There is a municipal sports centre in Santa Ponsa, with a small football pitch, gym, multi-purpose court, tennis court, areas for playing boules, a pelota court and children's playground.
- Golf: The Santa Ponsa golf club is the largest in the Balearic Islands. It has two 18-hole courses that run along the coast through typically Mediterranean landscape.
- Water sports facilities: sport lovers can practice their favorite sport thanks to the excellent facilities.
- The area also has a walkway that connects to other areas in the municipality and green zones through which you can take walks or cycle.
Santa Ponsa is the ideal place to have fun and to be entertained.
There are two water parks and a go-kart track nearby. The nightlife combines the relaxing atmosphere of the Paseo Marítimo, terraces, bars and wide avenues with the bustle of the nightclubs and pubs.
A highlight is the annual celebration of King Jaime 1st landing in Santa Ponsa in 1229, with a full programme of events during the first 2 weeks of September: a battle between the Arabs and the Christians takes place at the beach, also several concerts, a medieval market, open air cinema and fireworks.
Santa Ponsa, what is the meaning of a Roman Villa which is named Sancta Pontia, is situated in the Calvià region of suth-west Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands off the coast of Spain.
Santa Ponsa is a holiday resort surrounded by large areas of pine forest and covering some six million square metres, much of which is made up of civic, sports and leisure facilities.
Palma is 19 kilometres away and can be reached in less tan 15 minutes thanks to the Poniente motorway, which also provides quick access to the airport.
Seen from the sea, Santa Ponsa is between the Ses Penyes Rotges cove and Cala Blanca beach.
Further inland the villages of Calvià and Es Capdellà, nestled in the shadow of the Galatzó mountain ( 1026 metres ), offer the visitor a glimpse of the peaceful Mallorcan countryside.