We’re giving away 2 tickets to Italy, courtesy of Blue Air!
Blue Air, the largest airline of Romania, operates across more than 100 routes in Europe. With a base in Liverpool, UK holidaymakers can choose to fly direct to many popular European beach destinations, including Spain, Cyprus and Italy.
You’ll have the chance to fly to either Rome or Milan. All you have to do is tell us: ‘Why do you want to visit Italy?’
Well, what are you waiting for?
Competition closes 23:59 on Sunday 11 June 2017.
Note: Flights must be booked by 27th July 2017 for travel between 19th June and 30th November 2017, except for between 1st July to 15th September 2017.
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but they are not too long and it’s important to read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return flight tickets, from Liverpool – John Lennon Airport only to either, Milan (Bergamo) –Orio al Serio OR Rome – Fiumicino. There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
- Both flights must be booked by 27th July 2017. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner to proceed with the booking.
- Both flights, outbound (LPL to either BGY or FCO) and inbound (Either BGY or FCO to LPL) must be completed by 28th October 2017, excluding 1st July to 15th September 2017.
- The prize includes only return flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to either Milan (Bergamo) –Orio al Serio OR Rome – Fiumicino airports.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Blue Air will try to accommodate on dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and during peak travel periods as decided by Blue Air travel will not be allowed.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- All travel on Blue Air flights is subject to Blue Air general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have the necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- Travel Republic and Blue Air reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition. Any tickets or vouchers issued free or at a price in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Blue Air and Travel Republic.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment with a correct answer to the following question “Why do you want to visit Italy?” on the Travel Republic Facebook contest post. Only one entry per Facebook account will be valid. Shares on Facebook will not be counted, as well as likes and comments on other Travel Republic social media platforms.
- Comments with a suitable answer on the competition post, as deemed by Travel Republic, posted between when the Facebook post is first published by Travel Republic and until 23:59hrs GMT on Sunday 11th June 2017, for the comment to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 31st May 2017.
- Competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 11/6/17, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on Facebook within 24 hours of closing, and announce the winner across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Blue Air employees.
Determination of winners
- All comments will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Facebook, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.