Bonus #blueisntsobad prize!
And you thought it was all over! Now that we’ve extended our January Sale we thought why not extend our January competition?
And what a prize it is! Our friends at Qatar Airways have very kindly donated us 2 return flights to Goa!
Yes that’s right in exchange for 1 more week of your blue holiday photos we will award 1 lucky person the chance to visit this beautiful part of India, travelling in style with this award winning airline.
Qatar Airways fly to a huge range of destinations, specialising in providing affordable flights to long haul destinations. As of 28th May Qatar will be adding new flights from Edinburgh. Flying direct 5 times a week to Hong Kong, Melbourne, Dubai and Singapore to name a few. Flying on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner will ensure a comfortable journey, not forgetting that all passengers are given a complimentary glass of champagne to and from the UK. Qatar already flies 35 times from Heathrow and 10 times a week from Manchester so great news for those of you that want to venture a little further! Fares start from £525 to Goa if you book by the 13th Feb.
We will only count entries starting from 3rd-10th Feb, so all previous entries no longer count. To find out more about the #blueisntsobad competition please see here.
We will announce the winner of the flight tickets on 10th Feb.
Bring on the blues!
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter you must upload a blue photo to either Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, making sure you use the hashtag #blueisntsobad.
2. The winner will be announced via social media on 10th Feb.
3. These tickets must be used and Travel completed by 31st Jan 2015.
4. The winner is chosen by a Travel Republic employee and that decision is final.
5. The competition is not open to Travel Republic employees or those of the company contributing the prize.
6. The prize is non transferrable.
7. Travel must be completed within three months from the date of ticket issue (31st Jan 2015).
8. Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights.
9. The original winning letter must be produced for the ticketing office.
10. Prize tickets apply only on Qatar Airways flights originating from the UK.
11. UK domestic flights are not included.
12. Tickets to be issued in the winner’s name only.
13. Embargo restrictions may apply; flight confirmation subject to availability.
14. 2 return tickets are economy class only.
15. This competition is for UK residents only.