If you’re thinking about travelling to the USA or Canada then it might interest you to know that Travel Republic has some fantastic rates with United Airlines and Air Canada. For example:
Boston– From £458
New York (Newark)- Direct flights from – £469
Tampa, Florida– from £470
Orlando from £480
Toronto– Direct flights from £482
Prices above are from London Heathrow, however, we have sale fares from UK and regional airports to destinations across the USA and Canada.
When you’re travelling that little bit further it’s important that you travel in comfort and style, which is certainly the case with United and Air Canada.
Intrigued? Read on to find out the routes and facilities on both these airlines:
From the UK, United offer choice and convenience to the U.S. with nonstop flights from six UK airports to U.S gateway airports. From these U.S. gateways you can connect to over 300 destinations across North, South and Central America, including Hawaii and the Caribbean, providing you with the largest choice of destinations.
Nonstop flights are available to:
• Houston, Los Angeles and San Francisco from London Heathrow
• Chicago from London Heathrow and Edinburgh
• New York/Newark from Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Heathrow and Manchester
• Washington, D.C. from London Heathrow and Manchester
All United Airlines economy seats include 32 inches of legroom, complimentary hot meals and seat back screens with complimentary headsets with a choice of films, TV shows and music. Each ticket also includes a baggage allowance of up to 23 kg.
If you want a greater level of comfort then you can upgrade to United BusinessFirst® , which includes 180 degree fully flat-bed seats, on-demand personal entertainment, gourmet menu options, priority boarding, access to lounges worldwide and a free baggage allowance of 2 cases weighing up to 23kg each.
Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Air Lines, Inc. and United Express. Onboard facilities may vary depending on aircraft. Edinburgh-Chicago operates May-October.
• A personal 8.9” touch-screen TV* (9” on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
• Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment*
• A complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
• In-seat power for your laptop*
• Single-pin audio jack for your own headset* or free headphones** – yours to keep after the flight
• A USB port for charging
• An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket.
Again if you do fancy a bit more comfort on your flight then you can upgrade to Premium Economy, which is now available on the London Heathrow to Vancouver route, and is also available on the London to Montreal route until 15th September 2014. Both routes are operated by the new B777-300ER aircraft and feature a three-cabin configuration, including International Business Class complete with fully lie-flat seats, Premium Economy and International Economy Class.
Premium Economy offers superior comfort in a dedicated cabin. Experience a larger seat and extra legroom with a generous 38” seat pitch. In-flight service includes premium meals served with complimentary wines and spirits. Each seat is equipped with a new state-of-the-art entertainment system featuring personal 10.4” touch-screen TVs.
A range of priority airport services will also be offered, including priority boarding, priority check-in and priority baggage handling.
* The enhanced features marked with an asterisk (*) are not available on Air Canada rouge flights, or on three Air Canada B767-300 aircraft that currently provide seasonal service to/from select international cities.
** Earphones are available for a nominal fee on Air Canada rouge flights.