One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two tickets in the home section, for the Manchester City versus Arsenal, Premier League match on 2nd February 2019 at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK.
Terms and conditions
We know reading terms and conditions are not the most fun thing to do, but it’s important to read them all to ensure your entry is valid and to be in with a chance of winning the match tickets!
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the match tickets prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- Any evidence that the prize has been re-sold will make the prize null and void.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and one companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the companion.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from the stadium, accommodation, and other costs associated with the trip.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs based on their conditions of entry and Travel Republic are not liable for the winner and/or companion is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- The use of a ticket to enter the Manchester City’s stadium constitutes acceptance of their terms and conditions of entry and they reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If the winner and/or companion is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, they will be refused entry to the stadium.
- Travel Republic and Etihad reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- On Wednesday 12th December 2018, Travel Republic will publish a competition post on the Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels with details on how to enter the competition.
- To enter, fans must comment on the competition post with the correct answer to the following question: Can you name the three theme parks on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi?
- To be a valid entry, a comment with the correct answer must be posted to Travel Republic’s competition post by 09:00 on Friday 14th December 2018. Any entries received, after this time will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per social media account will be valid per day. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 6th December 2018.
- By entering the competition, fans agree to an employee of Travel Republic contacting them via private message on the social media channel they entered with, ONLY if they win the prize draw.
- Should the winner not respond to Travel Republic’s message, within three days of being contacted, Travel Republic will choose another winner at random and contact this winner via private message on the social media channel they entered with. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Etihad Airways employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce each winner’s name on their social channels.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media channels, the winners chosen at random is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prizes can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.