Calling all Star Wars fans!
The Season of the Force is now on at Disneyland® Paris until 26th March.
To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win an intergalactic Star Wars goody bag! To enter, simply visit https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/attractions/disneyland-paris and let us know what you’re looking forward to most from the Season of the Force line-up.
Post your answers in the comments section and we’ll select a random winner. The winner will be announced on 20 February.
Competition closes 17 February 23:59.
For full terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but please try and read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid.
One winner will receive a Star Wars goody bag of the following:
- BB-8™ plush toy
- Stormtrooper note pad
- Darth Vader pen
- Star Wars™ hologram gift bag
Terms and conditions
- The following conditions apply to the redemption of the prize.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as described in the prize overview.
- Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- On Friday 17th February 2017 only, Travel Republic will publish a post on the Travel Republic Facebook page, with details on how to the enter the competition.
- To enter, fans must comment on the competition post with an answer to the following question “What are you looking forward to the most from the line up on Star Wars themed fun?”
- Only one entry per Facebook account will be entered. Shares on Facebook will not be counted, as well as likes and comments on other Travel Republic social media platforms.
- Comments with a suitable answer on the competition post, as deemed by Travel Republic, posted between when the Facebook post is first published by Travel Republic and until 23:59hrs GMT on Friday 17th February 2017, for the comment to be a valid entry.
- Any entries received after 23:59hrs on Friday 17th February 2017 on the competition post will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving entries after this time.
- Travel Republic will contact the winners via private message on Facebook.
- Should the winner not respond to Travel republic’s message, within three days of being contacted, Travel Republic will choose another winner at random.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at Friday 17th February 2017.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic or Disney employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid comments will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- Once announced on Facebook, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- The Walt Disney Company Limited has no responsibility whatsoever with the running of this prize draw, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a reader make any claim against the Promoter as a result of the running of this Prize draw.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.