We’re giving away two return tickets to Dubai, courtesy of Royal Brunei Airlines!
Simply enter our competition and you could be sunning yourself on the city’s beautiful beaches or reaching new heights at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. You’ll fly to Dubai in style with Royal Brunei Airlines, a world class boutique airline.
To enter simply pick three experiences that you would like to do most in Dubai from our holiday mixology. What about indulging in some Michelin starred dining, doing some serious shopping or something a little different? Just comment below and don’t forget to share our competition with your friends for good luck.
Competition closes at 23:59 on 30 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be boring but they’re not too long and it’s important to give them a read. We’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return Royal Brunei Airlines economy class tickets, from London Heathrow direct to Dubai International only – there are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the following Travel Dates.
- Both flights, outbound (LHR to DXB) and inbound (DXB to LHR) must be taken between 16 April to 30 June 2018, excluding school holidays and UK bank holidays.
- The prize winner will need to book directly with the Royal Brunei London office, by 9th June 2018 at the latest. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner by Travel Republic.
- The earliest travel date available for the LHR to DXB flight will be 16th April 2018 and the latest travel available for the DXB to LHR flight will be 30th June 2018.
- Blackout periods for school holidays are 26th May – 4th June 2018.
- UK Bank Holidays are: 7th May 2018 and 28th May 2018.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Royal Brunei Airlines will try to accommodate the dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and during peak travel periods as decided by Royal Brunei Airlines travel will not be allowed.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- All travel on the prize flights is subject to Royal Brunei Airlines general conditions of carriage for passengers, ancillary items (i.e. baggage and meals) and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- The pair of flights must be redeemed together with both passengers travelling at the same time on the same flights.
- The flight’s taxes will be paid by Travel Republic.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from London Heathrow, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- Tickets are for economy class travel only. No upgrade is available by paying supplement or using Royal Skies loyalty programme miles. Additional tickets for the same flight can be purchased by the prize winner, subject to availability.
- Royal Skies loyalty programme miles cannot be accrued when using this prize ticket.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment on the Travel Republic competition post with your three experiences for a holiday in Dubai from the image posted. Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments must include three experiences from the list provided to be deemed as a suitable answer by Travel Republic.
- Comments must be posted between when the post is first published by Travel Republic, on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels and until 23:59hrs GMT on Friday 30th March 2018, to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, hold a valid passport and be a UK resident as of 23rd March 2018.
- Competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 30/03/18, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on the social media channel they entered within 72 hours of closing. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Royal Brunei Airlines employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media Channels, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.