We’re giving away 2 tickets to Dubai, courtesy of Royal Brunei.
All you have to do is comment ‘Fly me to Dubai with…’ and tell us who you would take!
Competition closes 24th January 23:59
Note: The earliest travel date available for LHR to DXB flight will be 15th February 2017 and the latest travel available for DXB to LHR will be 31st March 2017.
How to enter
Entering couldn’t be easier – all you have to do is tag a friend on Facebook and say ‘Fly me to Dubai with [name of friend]’. Only one entry per Facebook account will be entered.
Although likes and shares aren’t counted, do feel free to pass the competition along to your friends!
The competition is now open and ends on Tuesday 24th January 2017 at 23:59.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but they are not too long and it’s important to read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return Royal Brunei Airlines economy class tickets, from London Heathrow to Dubai International only – There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
- Both flights, outbound (LHR to DXB) and inbound (DXB to LHR) must be taken on or before 31st March 2017.
- The prize winner will need to book directly with the Royal Brunei London office and the booking must be made 21 days before departure. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner by Travel Republic.
- The earliest travel date available for the LHR to DXB flight will be 15th February 2017 and the latest travel available for the DXB to LHR flight will be 31st March 2017.
- The pair of flights must be redeemed together with both passengers travelling at the same time on the same flights.
- The prize includes only return flights from LHR to DXB.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- The flight’s taxes will be paid by Travel Republic.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from London Heathrow, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they hold the correct documentation to travel.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that a visa is obtained, should it be required, failure to do so can result in passenger being refused passage on the aircraft.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have the proper travel insurance prior to travel.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents they may require for the country they are visiting, failure to do so can result in traveller being refused entry.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- Tickets are for economy class travel only. No upgrade is available by paying supplement or using Royal Skies loyalty programme miles. Additional tickets for the same flight can be purchased by the prize winner, subject to availability.
- Royal Skies loyalty programme miles cannot be accrued when using this prize ticket.
- Once a booking is confirmed, no amendments to the reservations are permitted and, pursuant to the EU regulation 261/2004, Denied Boarding Compensation is not applicable on free of charge or reduced fare tickets.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment ‘Fly me to Dubai with…’ and tag a friend in the comment, on the Travel Republic Facebook contest post. Only one entry per Facebook account will be entered. Shares on Facebook will not be counted, as well as likes and comments on other Travel Republic social media platforms.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 23rd January 2017.
- Competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 24/1/17, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on Facebook within 24 hours of closing, and announce the winner across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Royal Brunei Airlines employees.
Determination of winners
- All comments will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 24 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Facebook, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”