Drum roll, please.
We’re beyond excited to announce our new Travel Republic Beach Holiday Book Club!
To kick things off, we’re launching a competition to find out what your favourite travel reads are. Whether it’s a dainty romance or nail-biting thriller, we want to hear what your favourite book to read on holiday is.
HOW TO ENTER: Comment letting us know what your favourite beach holiday book is and why you love it so much.
2 winners will be picked at random and will each receive a FREE Kindle.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Terms and conditions
We know that you would rather be reading a great book, but these Terms and Conditions are not too long and it’s important to read them all to ensure your entry is valid.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the Travel Republic Beach Holiday Book Club prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Two winners will be chosen to receive the prize of: One Kindle E-Reader, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display only.
- The prize is one Kindle E-Reader, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display only, per winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- Entry to the competition is limited to one entry per person.
- On Tuesday 2nd May 2017, Travel Republic will publish a post on the Travel Republic Facebook page, with details on how to enter the competition.
- To enter, fans must comment on the competition post with a valid answer to the following question: “What is your favourite beach holiday book and why do you love it so much?” on the Travel Republic Facebook contest post.
- Only one entry per Facebook account will be valid. Shares on Facebook will not be counted, as well as likes and comments on other Travel Republic social media platforms.
- Comments with a suitable answer on the competition post, as deemed by Travel Republic, posted between the time frame will be considered a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 1st May 2017.
- The competition opens on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 and closes 17:00hrs GMT on Friday 5th May 2017, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on Facebook.
- Should the winner not respond to Travel Republic’s message, within three days of being contacted, Travel Republic will choose another winner at random.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid comments will be entered into a free prize draw and two winners will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- Once announced on Facebook, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Amazon.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.