Fancy spending Halloween somewhere sunny?
We’re giving away TWO pairs of return tickets to either Cancun, Havana, Miami or Punta Cana – all thanks to Air Europa!
Jet off to Mexico in time for Day of the Dead, or spend a week lounging about in the Caribbean. Wherever you end up, you’ll be able to travel in style with Air Europa.
How to enter
Entering is really easy – all you have to do is comment ‘BOO!’ on our Facebook post. Only one entry per Facebook account will be entered.
Although likes and shares aren’t counted, do feel free to pass the competition along to your friends!
The competition is now open and ends on 16 October 2016 at 23:59.
Air Europa is made up of nearly 50 aircraft, and boasts one of the youngest fleets in the world. With over 1,000 locations available, there’s no shortage of places you can jet off to! And with the luxurious Dreamliner now flying to Miami, Air Europa guarantees its passengers total comfort.
Terms & Conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but please try and read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid.
Two winners will receive:
2 return flights with Air Europa from London Gatwick to one of four destinations (see below) which will include a stopover in Madrid – please read the terms and conditions for travel restrictions.
- Cancun, Mexico
- Havana, Cuba
- Miami, Florida
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Terms and conditions
- The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
The prize and travel restrictions
- Two winners will be chosen to receive two return Air Europa economy class tickets, from London Gatwick only, to one of four destinations, either Cancun, Mexico, Havana, Cuba, Miami, Florida and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- For each winner, the pair of flights must be redeemed together with both passengers travelling together.
- The prize is subject to availability and restrictions apply. The winner’s preferred destination on certain dates may not be available, so flexibility will be required.
- The flights are valid for travel between 24 October and 30 November 2016, however, the prize is NOT available between the following dates:
- 28 October – 1 November 2016
- 5 November – 13 November 2016
- From London Gatwick the flight will include a stopover in Madrid
- The prize does not include two single flights to and from separate destinations.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- The flight’s taxes will be paid by Travel Republic.
Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from London Gatwick, accommodation and transfers at their chosen destination and other costs associated with the trip.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they hold the correct documentation to travel.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that a visa is obtained, should it be required, failure to do so can result in passenger being refused passage on the aircraft.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have the proper travel insurance prior to travel.
- It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents they may require for the country they are visiting, failure to do so can result in traveller being refused entry.
- Prize must be booked with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win
- Tickets are for economy class travel only. No upgrade is available by paying supplement or using SUMA miles. Additional tickets for the same flight can be purchased by the prize winner, subject to availability.
- SUMA miles cannot be accrued when using this prize ticket
- Travel Republic and Air Europa will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Once a booking is confirmed, no amendments to the reservations are permitted and, pursuant to the EU regulation 261/2004, Denied Boarding Compensation is not applicable on free of charge or reduced fare tickets.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment ‘BOO!’ on the Travel Republic Facebook contest post. Only one entry per Facebook account will be entered. Shares on Facebook will not be counted, as well as likes and comments on other Travel Republic social media platforms.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 10 October 2016.
- Competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 16/10/16. Travel Republic will contact the winners via private message on Facebook within 7 days of closing, and announce the winners across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Air Europa employees
Determination of winners
- All comments will be entered into a prize draw and two winners will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 3 days of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize.
- Once announced on Facebook, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.