The newest addition to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Toy Story Land, opens on 30th June 2018 and to celebrate we have a special giveaway for you! To be in with a chance of winning a Disney themed goody bag*, simply answer this question:
What is your favourite Park that you want to visit or have been to at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida?
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is the place where dreams come true. With four fantastic Disney Parks and two Water Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts and a state-of-the-art sports complex, the possibilities are endless. Whether you’re looking for beloved Disney Characters, thrilling attractions, splashing good water parks or even a relaxing beach or two, Walt Disney World Resort has it all.
Just comment below the post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Competition closes at 23:59 on 15 June 2018.
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but please try and read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid.
One winner will receive a Disney goody bag containing the following:
• 1x Disney The Jungle Book 2016 DVD
• 1x Disney & Pixar Finding Dory 2016 DVD
• 1x Mickey Mouse Small Soft Toy
• 1x Toy Story Bullseye Medium Soft Toy
Terms and conditions
1. The following conditions apply to the redemption of the prize.
2. By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
1. The prize is as described in the prize overview.
2. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
3. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
4. Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits.
5. The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
6. On Friday 15th June 2018 only, Travel Republic will publish a post on the Travel Republic Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages with details on how to the enter the competition.
7. To enter, fans must comment on the competition post on any of Travel Republic’s social channels with an answer to the following question “What is your favourite Park at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, which you have been to or want to visit?”
8. Only one entry per social account will be entered. Shares and likes on any of the social channels will not be counted.
9. Valid entries are comments with a suitable answer on the competition post, as deemed by Travel Republic, posted between 09.00 to 23.59 BST on Friday 15th June 2018.
10. Travel Republic do not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving entries after this time.
11. By entering the competition, fans agree to an employee of Travel Republic contacting them via private message on the social channel they entered the competition with, ONLY if they win the prize draw.
12. Should the winner not respond to Travel republic’s message, within three days of being contacted, Travel Republic will choose another winner at random and contact this winner via private message on the social channel they entered the competition by.
13. Entrants must be over 16 years old and be a UK resident as at Thursday 14th June 2018.
14. This competition is not open to Travel Republic or Disney employees.
Determination of winners
15. All valid comments will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
16. Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
18. Once announced across Travel Republic social channels, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
19. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
20. Travel Republic reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
21. The Walt Disney Company Limited has no responsibility whatsoever with the running of this prize draw, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a reader make any claim against the Promoter as a result of the running of this Prize draw.
22. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.