“To celebrate summer 19′, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win £500 towards a Spanish holiday! To enter, simply share a photo, video or story of how you get in the mood for summer and use the hashtag #TravelRepublicSummer.
Is it hosting a BBQ? Topping up your tan on the beach? Picnics in the park? We want to know what your favourite things are.
Competition closes at 5pm on Friday 12th July. Good luck!”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It’s important that you read the terms and conditions of this competition. We’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
- £500 towards a holiday to Spain (including the Balearic and Canary Islands). The discount will be taken off the holiday price and must be redeemed by voucher code, quoted to our sales team at the time of booking.
- Travel must be taken before December 15 2019.
- The prize is for redemption against a holiday booking, which must include a flight and hotel as displayed on Travel Republic’s website, with Travel Republic acting as an agent. The prize cannot be redeemed against flight only or hotel only bookings.
- The prize cannot be redeemed on attractions, transfers, cruise, car hire or cottage holidays or any other ancillary product said on Travel Republic website.
- The outbound arrival destination and inbound departure destination must be the same.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have the necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
- Discount is applicable for the winner and travel companion/s. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and travel companion/s.
- Passengers must be travelling at the same time on the same flights.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents).
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from their selected airport and other costs associated with the trip.
HOW TO ENTER AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- To enter, you must comment on the Travel Republic competition post with an answer, video or photo deemed suitable by Travel Republic. Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments must be posted between when the post is first published by Travel Republic, on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels and until 1700hrs BST on Friday 12th July 2019, to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and hold a valid passport.
- Competition closes 17:00hrs GMT 12/07/19, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on the social media channel they entered within 72 hours of closing. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media Channels, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.