Spring is in the air, so we’re celebrating UK weekend breaks!
We’re giving one lucky winner and their plus one the chance to experience a Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover day tour. Your coach trip includes pick up and drop off, and a guided tour of the beautiful medieval castle in Kent, Canterbury’s UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the iconic White Cliffs of Dover.
For your chance to win, tell us who you’d like to take and why, then answer the following the question:
Which wife did King Henry VIII gift Leeds Castle to?
Competition closes on Friday 15th March at 5pm. Full T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but we have kept them short and it’s important to read them all – we’d hate it for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the prize. By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Travel & prize restrictions
- The prize must be booked and used before 23:59 GMT on 31 May 2019.
- The prize is for redemption against this Evans Evans tour only, with Travel Republic acting as an agent. The prize cannot be redeemed against any other tour, or product provided on the Travel Republic website.
- In redeeming the prize, the winner (and their plus one) accepts that Travel Republic acts as a booking agent only.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. transfers, insurance, visa, health documents).
- The winner will receive an E-ticket to be used on the day.
- The winner (and their plus one) will be responsible for their own travel. The tour departs from London Victoria Coach Station at 08:45 (09:00 from 1 April 2019). The tour returns at approx. 18:30 to London Victoria Train Station.
- The tour operates on the following days: Wed, Fri & Sat until 31 March and Mon to Sat from 1 April 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Once booked, it is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other person.
- Full details of the tour can be found here: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/attractions/UK/leeds-castle-canterbury-cathedral-dover-and-greenwich
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- The competition is free to enter and there is no purchase necessary.
- To enter the competition, entrants must share the name of the person they would like to take along with them and why. Only single entries are valid.
- The competition period is between 12:00 on Tuesday 12 March and 17:00 on Friday 15 March. Any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Entrants give permission for entries, to be reposted on Travel Republic’s owned social channels and used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- Entrants must over the age of 18.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees.
- Entrants must be residents of UK and Northern Island, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries will be reviewed by the Travel Republic social media team, and the winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and announce the winner across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only, including preferred date of travel.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of the private message being sent, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win, with a unique code to claim the prize.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of their experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, twitter or Instagram.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.