To celebrate National Popcorn Day, we’re giving you the chance to win a hamper filled with gourmet popcorn and cinema vouchers. To enter you must comment on the competition posts on our social channels:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/travelrepublic
Twitter – https://twitter.com/TravelRepublic
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/travelrepublic/
Competition closes at 5pm on Friday 19th January 2018.
Terms and conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but please try and read them all – we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Three winners will be chosen at random to receive a ‘Travel Republic Presents’ movie goody bag containing the following:
- 1 Cinematic LED light box
- 1 DVD of each of the three film competition answers
- 1 Plastic popcorn bucket
- 2 Retro straw cups
- 5 Bags of Joe & Seph’s popcorn
- A Choice of one Vue, Cineworld or Odeon cinema gift card up to the value of £20
- The prize is as described in the prize overview.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits.
- Travel Republic will arrange delivery of the prize to the address provided by the winner, but will not be liable for any damage or loss during dispatch. Travel Republic will not enter into any correspondence concerning any issues with delivery and will not provide a replacement.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- On Friday 19th January 2018, Travel Republic will publish three posts on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social pages with details on how to enter the competition.
- To enter, fans must comment with the correct answer to one of the competition post questions and include the hashtag #nationalpopcornday
- Only one entry per Social Media account will be entered per competition post. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments with a correct answer to the competition post question, as deemed by Travel Republic, posted up to 17:00hrs GMT on Friday 19th January 2018, will be a valid entry.
- Any comments posted after 17:00hrs on Friday 19th Janaury 2018 on the competition posts will not be accepted. Travel Republic does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving entries after this time.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on the social media channel they entered. Travel Republic will request a full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at Thursday 17th January 2018.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into the free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random per competition post.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.