This Competition is Now Closed.
Who wants a FREE stay in Dubai?
We’re giving one lucky winner a FREE 3-night stay voucher for Atlantis, The Palm valid until the 9thJanuary 2023 for 2 adults in an Imperial Club Room on Half Board, courtesy of the amazing Atlantis, The Palm!
Terms and Conditions
We know you would rather be planning your next holiday to bother with terms and conditions, but it’s important to read them all to ensure your entry is valid and to be in with a chance of winning a holiday!
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the holiday prize.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
How to Enter and Eligibility for Entry
- The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 18th January 2022
- To enter you must complete the competition entry form on TravelRepublic.co.uk
- One entry per person will be valid.
- All entries completed between 09.00hrs GMT on Tuesday 18th January 2022 and until 23.30hrs GMT on Tuesday 1st February 2022, via the competition entry form on TravelRepublic.co.uk will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- The competition closes 23.30 GMT 01/02/22 and any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees of the dnata group.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and give Travel Republic permission to use your entry for marketing purposes. This includes but is not limited to announcing the winner’s name.
Determination of Winners
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via the email provided with their entry, within 7 days of closing. Travel Republic will request a full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which time Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of the experience with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
Saudi Arabia Holiday Details
- There is one (1) “Atlantis, The Palm” prize consisting of:
A three night stay in an imperial club room on a half board basis for up to two (2) adults at Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai.
- The winner may choose one (1) companion for the Atlantis, The Palm prize and must be the lead traveller. The winner and their companion must travel on the same itinerary.
- The Atlantis, The Palm prize must be booked by 31st May 2022 and travel must be completed by 9th January 2023. Once booked, the prize cannot be changed. If the winner wishes to cancel or amend their booking, the winner shall pay additional fees.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the winner’s chosen hotel for security deposit purposes.
- The winner and their companion must be 18 years old to take up the Prize.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize and there is no alternative Prize if the winner is unable to travel for any reason. The Prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the winner only.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling parties, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling parties adhere to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Travel Republic. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Travel Republic of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion(s) when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion(s) adhere to any visa entry requirements to the chosen destinations and have valid passports. It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the local laws in the chosen destinations including but not limited to the legal age limit for buying, drinking and possessing alcoholic beverages.
- Upon booking the prize, the winner will be bound by and subject to the Terms and Conditions of Travel Republic: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/ under ‘Terms of Business’.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such an event.
- Should the winner be unable to travel in relation to Covid-19 as detailed below, the prize will be transferred to another date. Situations include  UK Travel Restrictions which do not allow the winner to travel outside of the UK  Travel Restrictions, imposed by either the UK or Dubai, preventing the winner from arriving into Dubai  The Winner or travel companion is unable to travel due to testing positive for Covid-19. In this instance the winner must provide proof of a positive result from a PCR test.