“Fancy jetting off on a city break? To enter our competition to win Blue Air return flights for you and a friend, simply tell us what destination you would like to visit most – Rome, Bucharest or Malaga?
Competition closes at 5pm on Monday 17 September 2018. Good luck!”
Terms and Conditions
We know that you are excited at the thought on winning free flights for a city break but it is important you first read the terms and conditions of this competition. We’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return flight tickets, from Liverpool – John Lennon Airport only to either Rome (FCO) OR Malaga (AGP) OR Bucharest (OTP). Prize will be organised by Blue Air directly. Travel Republic will provide contact details to the prize winner to proceed with the booking.
There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next part.
- Both flights must be booked by November 30th, 2018.
- Both flights, outbound (Liverpool to either Rome or Malaga or Bucharest) and inbound (Either Rome or Malaga or Bucharest to Liverpool) must be completed by March 30, 2019.
- Travel will not be allowed from December 15, 2018 to January 15, 2019.
- The outbound arrival destination and inbound departure destination must be the same.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Blue Air will try to accommodate on dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and during peak travel periods as decided by Blue Air travel will not be allowed.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- All travel on Blue Air flights is subject to Blue Air general conditions of carriage for passengers, baggage and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have the necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- The pair of flights must be redeemed together with both passengers travelling at the same time on the same flights.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents).
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- Tickets are for classic travel on Blue Air only.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment on the Travel Republic competition post with an answer deemed suitable by Travel Republic to the following question: “Which of the following destinations would you like to visit on a city break? Bucharest, Malaga or Rome?” Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments must be posted between when the post is first published by Travel Republic, on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels and until 1700hrs BST on Monday 17th September 2018, to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, hold a valid passport and be a UK resident as of 13th September 2018.
- Competition closes 17:00hrs GMT 17/09/18, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on the social media channel they entered within 72 hours of closing. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Blue Air employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media Channels, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and Blue Air and which prevents both from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic and Blue Air will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.