How would you like a £200 discount on your next holiday with us?
Our #BeachHolidayBookClub competition will run from July until the end of August, with two lucky winners being chosen in August and September.
How to enter: All you have to do is post a picture of yourself on holiday with a book on either Instagram or Facebook. All entrants must tag @travelrepublic and use the hashtag #BeachHolidayBookClub, otherwise your entry won’t be counted.
The competition will run between 10:00hrs GMT 17/07/2017 and 23:59hrs GMT 31/8/2017.
Terms and Conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be tedious but we have kept them short and it’s important to read them all – we’d hate it for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the money off prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen in each month during August and September (Total of 2 winners) to receive the prize of a £200 discount towards a Travel Republic Flight plus Hotel booking.
Travel & Prize Restrictions
- The prize must be booked before 23:59 GMT by 31st December 2017 with return travel taken by 30th June 2018.
- The prize is for redemption against Flight plus Hotel bookings as displayed on Travel Republic’s website, with Travel Republic acting as an agent. The prize cannot be redeemed against flight only or hotel only bookings.
- The prize cannot be redeemed on attractions, transfers, cruise, car hire or cottage holidays or any other ancillary product said on Travel Republic website.
- In redeeming the prizes, each winner (and members of their travelling party) accept that Travel Republic acts as a booking agent only.
- The prizes may be redeemed against any destination available as a Flight plus Hotel booking on Travel Republic website.
- The prize has a maximum value of £200 per winner, and any cost above these amounts is the responsibility of the winners and must be paid at the time of booking.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport, and where necessary must have the required visa, vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. This is the responsibility of the travelling party.
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from their chosen airport, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition. Any tickets or vouchers issued free or at a price in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- The competition is free to enter and there is no purchase necessary.
- To enter the competition, entrants must post a picture of themselves on holiday with a book, online via Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #BeachHolidayBookClub and @TravelRepublic. Only entries using the #BeachHolidayBookClub hashtag and @TravelRepublic will be considered as an official entry.
- The competition period is between 10:00hrs GMT 17/7/17 and 23:59hrs GMT 31/8/17. Any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Entries posted up until 23.59hrs 31/7/17, will be considered for the August winner and all entries posted up until 23.59hrs 31/8/17 will be considered for the September winner.
- Entrants give permission for entries, to be reposted on Travel Republic’s owned social channels and used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 31st May 2017.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees.
- Entrants must be residents of UK and Northern Island, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries will be reviewed by the Travel Republic social media team, and winners will be chosen based on the entry’s quality and originality.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on Facebook or Instagram, and announce the winner across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of the private message being sent, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on social media and accepted by the winner, the winners chosen are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win, with a unique code to claim the prize.
- The prize can only be redeemed by phone. The winner must call Travel Republic Booking team on 0208 974 7200 (Select option 1), any day between 8am – 10pm. The winner will be required to quote the unique code and additional information before proceeding with the booking.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of their experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.