For the next three days, we’re giving away two tickets per day in the home section for the Manchester City versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match on 16 December 2017 at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK. The tickets are for seating in the Manchester City home section.
To enter, visit our facebook channel, and comment with the correct answer to that day’s competition question. There will be a new question each day, giving you three chances to win!
Also, check out our terms and conditions below as we would hate for your entry to be invalid.
For further information and destinations inspiration from Etihad visit: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/offers/etihad-airways
Terms and conditions
We know reading terms and conditions are not the most fun thing to do, but it’s important to read them all to ensure your entry is valid and to be in with a chance of winning the match tickets!
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the match tickets prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Three winners will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two tickets in the home section, for the Manchester City versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match on 16th December 2017 at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- Any evidence that the prize has been re-sold will make the prize null and void.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and one companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the companion.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from the stadium, accommodation, and other costs associated with the trip.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs based on their conditions of entry and Travel Republic are not liable for the winner and/or companion is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- The use of a ticket to enter the Manchester City’s stadium constitutes acceptance of their terms and conditions of entry and they reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If the winner and/or companion is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, they will be refused entry to the stadium.
- Travel Republic and Etihad reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- Travel Republic will publish a total of three competition posts on Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th October 2017, with a different competition question each day.
- To be a valid entry, a comment with the correct answer must be made within the 24 hours of that day’s Travel Republic competition post being published.
- Only one entry per social media account will be valid per day. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and be a UK resident as at 5th October 2017.
- Any entries received, 24 hours after the competition post is published will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winners via private message on the social account they entered with, within 24 hours of closing, and announce the winners across their social media accounts. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Etihad employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid and correct entries will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random per day.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce each winner’s name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media channels, the winners chosen at random is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prizes can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.