FANCY A HOLIDAY?
In celebration of our Beach Hacks launch, we’re running a competition this weekend where you could WIN two flights to Spain! To enter, simply tell us:
What’s your favourite beach hack and why?
From getting rid of sand to staying cool, we want to hear from you! Competition closes at midnight Monday 23 July 2018. Full T&Cs below:
Terms and conditions
We know reading terms and conditions is not the most fun thing to do, but it’s important to read them all to ensure your entry is valid to be in with a chance of winning flights to a beautiful beach in Spain!
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return direct flight tickets from any UK (Excluding Northern Ireland) airport to an airport in Mainland Spain, Balearic Islands or Canary Islands. There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
- Both flights must be booked by at least 2 weeks before flight departure. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner to proceed with the booking.
- Both flights, outbound (UK* to Spain) and inbound (Spain to UK*) must be taken by 30th October 2018, excluding UK bank holiday weekends and school holidays.
- The prize winner will be required to provide three options for their preferred dates of travel and their preferred airports in both the UK* and in Spain.
- The winner must travel to and from the same airport.
- Flights will be in economy class or equivalent and will not include additional benefits including but not limited to baggage, seat selection and inflight meals.
- The prize shall not exceed a total cost of £1,000 for the pair of flights.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Travel Republic will try to accommodate the dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Travel is subject to availability, and during peak travel periods as decided by Travel Republic travel will not be allowed.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- All travel on the prize flights is subject to the chosen airline’s general conditions of carriage for passengers, ancillary items (i.e. baggage and meals) and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Winners must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one adult travelling companion only. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from their chosen airport, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition. Any tickets or vouchers issued free or at a price in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment on the Travel Republic competition post with your answer to the question “What’s your favourite beach hack and why?”. Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments must be deemed as a suitable answer by Travel Republic.
- Comments must be posted between when the post is first published by Travel Republic, on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels and until 23:59hrs GMT on Monday 23rd July 2018, to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, hold a valid passport and be a UK* resident as at 20th July 2018.
- Competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 23/7/18, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message the social media channel they entered. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
*Excluding Northern Ireland