WIN FLIGHTS TO THAILAND!
We’re giving away two flights to Bangkok, courtesy of Thai Airways.
The city of Bangkok is the perfect base to explore nearby provinces including Krabi and Phuket! To enter the competition, simply tell us below what two activities you’d most like to do on a holiday to Thailand!
Providing a gracious and welcoming service, Thai Airways offer comfortable and spacious seating, extensive on-board entertainment and award-winning Thai and international cuisine.
Competition closes at 9:00 on Monday 2 July 2018. Full T&Cs below.
Terms and Conditions
We know that terms and conditions can be boring but they’re not too long and it’s important to give them a read- we’d hate it for your entry to be invalid or for you not to be able to go.
The following conditions apply to the redemption of the flights prize.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return Thai Airways economy class tickets, from London Heathrow (LHR) direct to Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok) Airport International (BKK) only – There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
- Both flights, outbound (LHR to BKK) and inbound (BKK to LHR) must be taken between 1 October 2018 to 31 May 2019, subject to restricted dates as dictated by the Thai Airways UK office.
- The prize winner will need to book directly with the Thai Airways UK office by 28th February 2019 at the latest. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner by Travel Republic.
- The earliest travel date available for the LHR to BKK flight will be 1st October 2018 and the latest travel available for the BKK to LHR flight will be 31st May 2019.
- Travel must be booked at least three month prior to travel date.
- The travel period must not exceed three months between the outbound and inbound flights.
- Travel dates or booking period can not be extended.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Thai Airways will try to accommodate the dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and is not allowed during peak travel periods as decided by Thai Airways.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- The prize is as described and is not valid on THAI code share flights operated by partner airlines or no THAI Smile flights.
- All travel on the prize flights is subject to Thai Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers, ancillary items (i.e. baggage and meals) and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- The pair of flights must be redeemed together with both passengers travelling at the same time on the same flights.
- The flight’s taxes will be paid by Travel Republic.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from London Heathrow, accommodation, in resort transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- Tickets are for economy class travel only. No upgrade is available by paying supplement or using programme miles.
How to enter and eligibility for entry
- To enter you must comment on the Travel Republic competition post with a suitable answer to the question, “What two activities you’d most like to do on a holiday to Thailand?” Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Comments must be deemed as a suitable answer by Travel Republic.
- Comments must be posted between when the post is first published by Travel Republic, on Travel Republic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels and until 00 GMT on Monday 2nd July 2018, to be a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, hold a valid passport and be a UK resident as of 29th June 2018.
- Competition closes 09.00 GMT 02/07/18, any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via private message on the social media channel they entered within 72 hours of closing. Travel Republic will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic and Thai Airways employees.
Determination of winners
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
- Travel Republic at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- Once announced on Travel Republic’s Social Media Channels, the winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.