Roman Boutique Hotel
Most recent booking for this hotel was 04/03/2014 at 20:12
“ Rooms were clean, lots of character, comfortable beds, decent views. Easily accessible, friendly staff. WOuld definitely stay here again if I visited Paphos in the future and would have no hesitation recommending to friends/family.8.4 Great
Christopher from SaleLoading...
“ Pool looked like paradise with overhanging flowers. Room lovely, theme and mirror made it very romantic. Helpful staff and great central location.8.9 Excellent
Fiona from CullomptonLoading...
The Brand new landmark "Kings Avenue Mall", opened its doors in November 2013 in Paphos and is located just opposite the Roman Boutique Hotel.
It is not only a one-stop shopping experience but also offers all sorts of Entertainment -Cinema Halls, Video Games, Kidsland – you name it.
All 87 tastefully furnished and designed bedrooms (double bedded King-size and twin bedded Queen-size ) are with private bath/shower, Hairdryer balcony, WC, radio, satellite TV, in-house DVD and direct dial telephone. Fridge available - incl. in price
Bed and Buffet Breakfast. Half board is available at a supplement ( Dinner only /Theme Buffet )
- Reception/ Reception desk is open 24 hrs. Any payments can be made using all major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Maestro etc.
- Specious Lobby with a atmosphere influenced by ancient Greek history
- Indoor restaurant with historic and mythological decor themes
- Fully equipped charming indoor Bar and outdoor pool bar with pretty garden terrace
- A colour Television in all rooms which can be used free of charge. A wide range of TV channels is available, including BBC World, ZDF,ARD,Cypriot Channels .
- The hotel offers a varied entertainment program including Live Music, Greek and Cypriot Folklore dancing shows, Barbeques, Carvery and other theme Buffet nights with assorted salads, local dishes, pastas, Vegetarian choice, desserts (Summer Period)
- 18 hour Room service
- Children’s Menu
- Early meals for Children
- High chairs available
- Baby-sitting ( Chargeable )
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Safety deposit boxes ( Chargeable )
- Air-conditioning/Central Heating throughout
- Hairdressing salon
- Free Cots
- A doctor is on call on a 24 hrs basis.
- A taxi service is available on a 24 hrs basis.
- WIRELESS INTERNET IS AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC AREAS AND CHARGES ARE APPLICABLE
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Free umbrellas and sun beds around the pool.
- Table tennis
- Pool tables
- Health Club
- Gym (chargeable)
- Facial Treatment(chargeable)
- Manicure (chargeable)
- Pedicure (chargeable)
- Sauna (chargeable)
- 24 Hour Reception
Property characteristics of Roman Boutique Hotel
- 87 uniquely designed bedrooms
Our customer reviews
Caroline from Hemel Hempstead
“ the deco of this hotel was an eye opener and unique,the staff were friendly and polite ,the only downside was when stated it has satalite tv there were only 5 channels all non English apart from world news so disappointed as went in December and sometimes would have liked to stay in and chill as thit time of year not many places are lively,
“ Top Tip: the best place to eat is along tomb of kings road is Thomas jungle house restaurant ,lovely food and friendly staff at great value for money ,would recommend to everyone
Christopher from Sale
“ Rooms were clean, lots of character, comfortable beds, decent views. Easily accessible, friendly staff. WOuld definitely stay here again if I visited Paphos in the future and would have no hesitation recommending to friends/family.
Christopher from Honiton
your original detail showed swimming pool in door and heater 2010/11 but not now
very cold pool sea was much warmer
“ Top Tip: ideal for seeing ancient history sites in fact hotel is built on one,
D from Cockermouth
“ Food was below average, we had to eat out on more than one occasion very disappointing spent more on meals than anything else. No view only trees staff not very friendly apart from lady that cleaned our room, wouldn't recommend this hotel.
“ Top Tip: The pit stop pub had good tribute acts, Tea for Two restaurant, San Marino cafe-bar restaurant we had a lovely fillet steak there, we thought that the staff outside the hotel in the pubs and restaurants were far more friendly.
Fiona from Cullompton
“ Pool looked like paradise with overhanging flowers. Room lovely, theme and mirror made it very romantic. Helpful staff and great central location.
“ Top Tip: Some sun loungers get all day sun, some all shade but there were always some free.