Riad De Charme Amiris
Marrakech Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Most recent booking for this hotel was 20/04/2014 at 04:02
“ The hotel is very charming and lovingly decorated in the style marrokkanischem. The rooms are clean and quiet at night. On the sun terrace is a pleasant breakfast and relax. The hotel owner Fabienne was very friendly and helpful. Auto translated8.8 Excellent
Gabriele from MünchenLoading...
Make your dreams become a reality …..
Exceptionally well situated, less than a 100 meters from the world known Place Jamma et Fna in the historical El Kennaria district. From there you can discover the “Ville Rouge” by foot. A few paces from the famous Palaces and Museums (Palais de la Bahia, The Moroccan Art Museum, Maison Tiskiwin….) and the surrounding and exciting scents of the market places.
Our Riad is a private home which reflects tradition, elegance and authenticity.
Transformed after several months of renovation and meticulous work by Marrakech artists and craftsmen we wish for you to feel entirely at home during the whole length of your voyage….
Live the oriental magic in an oasis of calm and charm:
- Discover the warm interior of the house, 6 rooms created for your upmost comfort.
- Benefit from the discreet and professional staff service entirely adapted to your own wishes and rhythm.
- Taste the flavors of our Moroccan dishes.
- Relax on the terrace or the sun lounge.
- Resource yourself in a world of water and steam in our oriental hammam and discover our massage and treatment area. Our specific massages include: shiatsu, reiki, ayurvedics and reflexology) performed by perfectly trained and professional staff. Backed by years of hotel experience in Paris and the South of France we wish for every moment of your stay to be unique. Welcome !
Our customer reviews
Valerie A from Basingstoke
“ The Riad was very atmospheric with many authentic features. The lady in charge was very pleasant but had virtually no English which could be a problem. We communicated totally in French. Breakfast was adequate but unexciting. The room was comfortable and warm and the bathroom facilities were good with plenty of hot water. We were not provided with a key which meant that when we returned at night the lady had to come and let us in. This would not work well for young people who wanted to stay out late.
The location was ideal as it was only a few minutes from the main square, the centre of Marrakesh nightlife. For a special meal I would recommend the Salama
Restaurant which is two minutes from the Riad on the way to the square.
Jean from Dundee
“ Shocking in a nut shell a holiday from Hell!!!!! Dirty etc lots of other issues glad to get home! Sorry about comments however expected better standards re amount charged by the Hotel.
“ Top Tip: DO NOT SEND ANYONE TO ABOVE RHIAD!! I found your Staff excellent in planning trip etc so please do not think we are unhappy with TR. I would not hesitate to book further holidays with you!
Anthony Graham from Newcastle
“ We stayed at the Riad for a long weekend, staying 3 nights, we stayed on the ground floor on our first night and the first floor the other two nights. Wasn't too happy about being moved but the first floor room was much bigger and a bit more private than the ground floor. The riad staff are really friendly and pleasant but don't speak much, if any, English, so it helps if you can speak a bit of French. The rooms are clean, beds are large and comfortable, the showers are great with lots of hot water. We ate at the Riad on the Sunday and the meal was lovely. There is a sun terrace where you can eat breakfast or just escape the heat, dust and noise of the city. All in all we had a pleasant stay, I'm happy to recommend and will definitely go back.
“ Top Tip: Great hammam next door.
Victoria from St. Albans
No locks On doors, no keys !
Norma from Coleford
Just returned from our first trip to Marrakech and we could not have choosen a better place to stay!
- The Riad De Charme Amiris was charming and very authentic. We paid a little extra and stayed in the room shown above however worth every penny. It was also really nice to spend some quite time away from the crowds on the roof terrace. Staff were very friendly although only speak French no English.
“ Top Tip: Some really good resturants - Le Marrakchi (corner of mian square is well worth a visit) as is Kosy Bar (Other end of the town)