H. Top Amaika
Calella, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 00:04
“ excellent all round. lots to do for kids, near the shops and beach. rooms clean and food good. will book again!8.9 Excellent
Tracy from BerkhamstedLoading...
“ staff always really friendly, food was good and always a good selection. hotel was close to town shops, restaurants beach and train station.8.3 Great
Benjamin from HelstonLoading...
H. TOP Amaika is located in Calella (Barcelona), 72 km. to Barcelona airport and 62 km. to the city centre where you will find the famous Ramblas and the beautiful world of Gaudi architecture. Luxury interior decoration is based in Titanic style. The hotel, among the others offers its guests Mini-club, entertainment, swimming pool, lobby Internet PC, exercise room, sauna, jacuzzi, medical service 24, car rental, laundry, tours, parking and more (some of these services may not be included in the price).
Special 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil in H Top Hotels
We inform you that during the 2014 FIFA World Cup that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July, there will be a BIG screen placed in all of our bars for your customers to watch all football matches.
H·∙TOP Amaika 4*Superior has received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award.
All Inclusive Description (STANDARD):
Breakfast Buffet (08:00 - 10:00) Lunch Buffet (13:00 - 14:30) Dinner Buffet (19:30 - 21:30) Snacks (10:00-24:00) Drinks (Open bar : 10:00-24:00) Drinks (Beach Bar: 1 drink per person per day)
All Inclusive Facilities:
- Local Alcoholic drinks
- Mini Club
- Water Polo
- 24hrs Reception
- A la Carte Restaurant
- Animation Programme (International)
- Beach Bar
- Buffet Restaurant
- Car Rental
- Childrens (Kids) Club
- Childrens Playground
- Conference Banquet Meeting Facilities
- Currency Exchange Service
- Internet Services
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- Snack Bar
- Swimming Pool for Children
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor - Fresh Water
- Taxi Service
- TV Lounge
TOP ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM
In H-TOP the TOP All Inclusive Premium becomes the standard service in 2014 for all our 4* and 4* Superior Hotels
- Full Board in the Buffet Restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, softdrinks and water in the meals in the Buffet Restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic locally produced drinks in the bar from 10:00am until midnight.
- An additional limited selection of Premium brand drinks: Softdrinks, Ballantine’s, whiskey, Eristoff Vodka, Larios Gin, Bacardi Rum, Soberano Brandy and Irish Cream.
- Hot and cold snaking from 10:00am until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
- Ice-cream and ice-lollies for children from 10:00am until 06:00pm.
- The well known complete “TOP Entertaiment” programme with activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- The “TOP Mini Club” for the little ones, including a multitude of activites,
minifiestas and afternoon snacking. Our mascot TOPI will visit the Miniclub every week to share a wonderful time with the kids.
- Half price for the awarded family show of the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera (includes dinner, Knights tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- “TOP Passport”: free access to all H
-TOP hotels in Spain and use of the common facilities, including the bars and restaurants (prior reservation in your hotel’s reception) (Bar service supplied in the 3* Hotels when visiting will be
the Base one, not the Premium one which is the standard in the 4* Hotels) (H
-TOP Amaika 4* only for TOP AI INCLUSIVE GOLD clients)
- “TOP Free Bus”: allows you to travel for free between all our destinations from Lloret de Mar and Calella.
- Free use of washing machines and dryers.
- “TOP Ciclying”: Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure.
Our customer reviews
Anna from Swansea
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Roger from Oldbury
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Tracy from Berkhamsted
excellent all round. lots to do for kids, near the shops and beach. rooms clean and food good.
will book again!
Benjamin from Helston
“ staff always really friendly, food was good and always a good selection. hotel was close to town shops, restaurants beach and train station.
“ Top Tip: train is only 10 mins walk away and only £9 return to barcelona. go to itchart patisserie in the town good coffee, great cakes and friendly staff.
Parekh from Nottingham
“ its not four star 2 star rating should be