H. Top Olympic
Calella, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 18:48
“ The hotel would benefit from refurbishment and modernisation. As a 4 stars hotel it needs to have an internal pool and sauna. On the whole the food was quite good. However, for an all inclusive program a packed picnic lunch was surprisingly small.7.4 Good
Gocho from WembleyLoading...
“ Hotel was grand nothing we did nt hear on trip adv before we went .....drinks were fine ...small cues ....food was oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk but always cold ....but u would not die with the hunger .7.0 Good
Helena from TraleeLoading...
The hotel is located in a residential area of Calella in the heart of one of the most attractive leisure and play centers in town, only 300 m. to the beach and 750 m. to the town commercial and touristy centre. The hotel among the others, offers its guests, mini-club, entertainment, swimming pool, solarium, medical service 24h, car rental, tours and more (some of these services may not be included in the price). Distance to Girona airport is 44 km.
Special 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil in H Top Hotels
We inform you that during the 2014 FIFA World Cup that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July, there will be a BIG screen placed in all of our bars for your customers to watch all football matches.
All Inclusive Description (STANDARD):
MEALS Breakfast Breakfast Buffet (Main Restaurant: 08:00-10:00) Lunch Lunch Buffet (Main Restaurant: 13:00-15:00) Dinner Dinner Buffet(Main Restaurant: 19:00-21:30) DRINKS Drinks (Main Bar: 10:00-24:00) Drinks (Beach Bar: 1 drink per person per day
All Inclusive Facilities:
- Beer Served During Meals
- Local Alcoholic drinks
- Local Beer
- Local Wine
- Local Wine Served During Meals
- Mineral Water Served During Meals
- Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks Served During Meals
- Table Tennis
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- 24hrs Reception
- Animation Programme
- Animation Programme (International)
- Beach Bar
- Buffet Restaurant
- Car Parking - subject to availability and paid directly to the hotel at a charge of EUR 18.00 per day (insurance not included)
- Car Rental
- Childrens (Kids) Club
- Childrens Playground
- Currency Exchange Service
- Games Room
- Pool Bar
- Pool Table
- Reading Room
- Safety Box
- Snack Bar
- Swimming Pool for Children
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor - Fresh Water
- Taxi Service
- TV Lounge
TOP ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM
In H-TOP the TOP All Inclusive Premium becomes the standard service in 2014 for all our 4* and 4* Superior Hotels
- Full Board in the Buffet Restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, softdrinks and water in the meals in the Buffet Restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic locally produced drinks in the bar from 10:00am until midnight.
- An additional limited selection of Premium brand drinks: Softdrinks, Ballantine’s, whiskey, Eristoff Vodka, Larios Gin, Bacardi Rum, Soberano Brandy and Irish Cream.
- Hot and cold snaking from 10:00am until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
- Ice-cream and ice-lollies for children from 10:00am until 06:00pm.
- The well known complete “TOP Entertaiment” programme with activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- The “TOP Mini Club” for the little ones, including a multitude of activites,
minifiestas and afternoon snacking. Our mascot TOPI will visit the Miniclub every week to share a wonderful time with the kids.
- Half price for the awarded family show of the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera (includes dinner, Knights tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- “TOP Passport”: free access to all H
-TOP hotels in Spain and use of the common facilities, including the bars and restaurants (prior reservation in your hotel’s reception) (Bar service supplied in the 3* Hotels when visiting will be
the Base one, not the Premium one which is the standard in the 4* Hotels) (H
-TOP Amaika 4* only for TOP AI INCLUSIVE GOLD clients)
- “TOP Free Bus”: allows you to travel for free between all our destinations from Lloret de Mar and Calella.
- Free use of washing machines and dryers.
- “TOP Ciclying”: Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure.
Property characteristics of H. Top Olympic
- 9 Floors
Local amenities & attractions close to H. Top Olympic
- Beach 300 mts
- Town Centre 750 mts
Our customer reviews
Gocho from Wembley
“ The hotel would benefit from refurbishment and modernisation. As a 4 stars hotel it needs to have an internal pool and sauna. On the whole the food was quite good. However, for an all inclusive program a packed picnic lunch was surprisingly small. It is quite unfortunate that that there is no excursions program in winter, although there are lots of people staying in the hotel who would be interested in these excursions.
“ Top Tip: Book in advance for best rates.
Paul from Aberaeron
The room is very basic and dated, hasn't been re-decorated in some time and the ensuite rather tatty.
Also a bit small for a familly as we had 4 beds side by side with very little standing room.
It was clean though , cleaned daily .
The staff were friendly helpfull and spoke good English.
There was a good choice of food with some veriety each day and some regular favourites for the kids .
We went half october half term was quite warm but the pool heater was turned off as they were closing at the end of the week.so only for the brave !
There was entertainment in the bar most evenings mostly for the kids , although the live music and flamenco dancers were very good.
Close to the huge beach with lots of facileties .
Close to the town centre with lots of small shops .
And plenty of local resteraunts bars etc.
Also not to far to the train (which runs along the sea front)
Free buses to excursions ,theme parks water parks etc most close mid Sept.
Antony from Sutton-in-ashfield
“ How many times can you eat pork or chicken as this was on menu for every meal no choices I know its 3 star but surely they can offer other food. And we had youths running up the corridors till 3 and 4 in the morning so take your ear plugs not for faint hearted.
Pawel from Cobham
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Andrew from Runcorn
“ very enjoyable stay . staff and food was exellent . will be going back again.