H. Top Olympic
Calella, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 06:06
“ Hotel was nice and clean, friendly staff. Food a bit repetitive not much choice for children, also not much plain stuff without sauces. Room was disappointing, as was very cramped with 4 beds in. Had a lovely holiday though.8.4 Great
J from TorpointLoading...
“ Lovely exceptionally clean hotel which caters for all ages. Close to all attractions, three lovely pools and friendly, very helpful staff. Entertainments Manager was awesome providing entertainment throughout the day and evening. Food lovely with a large selection to choose from, the salads were delicious! Would definitely recommend and stay again. Thanks for a fab holiday!9.3 Magnificent
Kerry from SwindonLoading...
The hotel is located in a residential area of Calella in the heart of one of the most attractive leisure and play centers in town, only 300 m. to the beach and 750 m. to the town commercial and touristy centre. The hotel among the others, offers its guests, mini-club, entertainment, swimming pool, solarium, medical service 24h, car rental, tours and more (some of these services may not be included in the price). Distance to Girona airport is 44 km.
Special 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil in H Top Hotels
We inform you that during the 2014 FIFA World Cup that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July, there will be a BIG screen placed in all of our bars for your customers to watch all football matches.
All Inclusive Description (STANDARD):
MEALS Breakfast Breakfast Buffet (Main Restaurant: 08:00-10:00) Lunch Lunch Buffet (Main Restaurant: 13:00-15:00) Dinner Dinner Buffet(Main Restaurant: 19:00-21:30) DRINKS Drinks (Main Bar: 10:00-24:00) Drinks (Beach Bar: 1 drink per person per day)
All Inclusive Facilities:
Beer Served During Meals
Local Alcoholic drinks
Local Wine Served During Meals
Mineral Water Served During Meals
Soft Drinks Served During Meals
Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
Animation Programme (International)
Car Parking - subject to availability and paid directly to the hotel at a charge of EUR 18.00 per day (insurance not included)
Childrens (Kids) Club
Currency Exchange Service
Swimming Pool for Children
Swimming Pool Outdoor
Swimming Pool Outdoor - Fresh Water
TOP ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM
In H-TOP the TOP All Inclusive Premium becomes the standard service in 2014 for all our 4* and 4* Superior Hotels
- Full Board in the Buffet Restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, softdrinks and water in the meals in the Buffet Restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic locally produced drinks in the bar from 10:00am until midnight.
- An additional limited selection of Premium brand drinks: Softdrinks, Ballantine’s, whiskey, Eristoff Vodka, Larios Gin, Bacardi Rum, Soberano Brandy and Irish Cream.
- Hot and cold snaking from 10:00am until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
- Ice-cream and ice-lollies for children from 10:00am until 06:00pm.
- The well known complete “TOP Entertaiment” programme with activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- The “TOP Mini Club” for the little ones, including a multitude of activites,
minifiestas and afternoon snacking. Our mascot TOPI will visit the Miniclub every week to share a wonderful time with the kids.
- Half price for the awarded family show of the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera (includes dinner, Knights tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- “TOP Passport”: free access to all H
-TOP hotels in Spain and use of the common facilities, including the bars and restaurants (prior reservation in your hotel’s reception) (Bar service supplied in the 3* Hotels when visiting will be
the Base one, not the Premium one which is the standard in the 4* Hotels) (H
-TOP Amaika 4* only for TOP AI INCLUSIVE GOLD clients)
- “TOP Free Bus”: allows you to travel for free between all our destinations from Lloret de Mar and Calella.
- Free use of washing machines and dryers.
- “TOP Ciclying”: Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Children's facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Children's facilities
Property characteristics of H. Top Olympic
- 9 Floors
Local amenities & attractions close to H. Top Olympic
- Beach 300 mts
- Town Centre 750 mts
Our customer reviews
J from Torpoint
Hotel was nice and clean, friendly staff. Food a bit repetitive not much choice for children, also not much plain stuff without sauces.
Room was disappointing, as was very cramped with 4 beds in.
Had a lovely holiday though.
“ Top Tip: Nice pub down the road. Gringos
Kerry from Swindon
“ Lovely exceptionally clean hotel which caters for all ages. Close to all attractions, three lovely pools and friendly, very helpful staff. Entertainments Manager was awesome providing entertainment throughout the day and evening. Food lovely with a large selection to choose from, the salads were delicious! Would definitely recommend and stay again. Thanks for a fab holiday!
“ Top Tip: Short walk to shops and beach, providing lots of lovely gift shops. Look out for Hercules the giant dog! He's very friendly and loves all the attention he gets. Also visit the 5D cinema, its excellent fun for the whole family. For those seeking pampering, visit the fish foot bath, it's very reasonable and your feet will feel great after!
Carol from Basingstoke
“ hotel was clean staff very good food was good pools was good and safe had great hoilday with my family would go back again
Genoveva from London
“ The hotel and food were good.But noise until late evening.
“ Top Tip: Was important for us that the train was nearby.We traveled to Barcelona and France.
M from Guildford
“ BAR STAFF WERE NOT FRIENDLY AND NOT NICE. OVERALL, NOT TOO BAD. SUITABLE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE OR STUDENT
“ Top Tip: ALL AMENITIES IS WITHIN 2-10 MINUTES WALK