Aqua Hotel Montagut
Santa Susana, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 10:22
“ The only negative I can say about the hotel was the entertainment. It catered very well for the children but for the adults, in my opinion, it was not of the standard that matched the hotel itself. It was painful to watch and listen to. First class hotel, third class entertainment. I feel bad saying that but it is the only thing that took the rating down to 18.104.22.168 Excellent
Marilyn from PentreLoading...
“ Nice location in Santa susana. Spotless room,good food & excellent service. Well recommended10.0 Spectacular
Abu from LondonLoading...
A brilliant destination. Hotel Montagut Suites offers spacious, well equipped suites to provide you the comfort you deserve. Situated in Santa Susanna some 150m from the beach, it has a landscaped pool area, play areas for children as well as a well equipped MINICLUB and an outdoor garden area where endless fun can be had. Our beautifully constructed restaurant with glass surroundings which gives our guests the chance to eat in a truly special environment. Enjoy our vast, elaborate and extensive buffet. Guests can also enjoy the various facilities the hotel can offer situated around the main bar area which includes a quiet reading area, games area, wi-fi, and the opportunity to enjoy your favorite drink or cocktail on the terrace whilst enjoying the nightly entertainment. The hotel also has outdoor parking available. Dogs are allowed (max. 5 kg).
Whether you are with your partner, family or friends ... Montagut Suites offers a kind, personalized service. You will enjoy a superb holiday.
- Buffet style restaurant with show cooking. Gluten-free products available (upon request).
- Room service
- 2 swimming pools: one for adults and one for children.
- 24 hour reception: currency exchange, car hire, excursion program, airport transfer, floristry service ...
- 3 lifts
- Changing rooms with showers (towels are available for hire, refundable deposit)
- Luggage room
- Board games
- ENTERTAINMENT: Day and night time entertainment program available throughout the season. Aerobics, games, sports competitions, water aerobics, international shows, flamenco, disco, live music ... Miniclub (4-10 years): Games, sports, workshops, children's festival, MD ... Maxiclub (11-15 years) from May to September.
For an additional charge:
- Table tennis
- Pool and table football
- Outdoor parking (subject to availability).
- Internet: Coin-fed computers and wi-fi
- Drinks and snack machines
- Laundry service
- Scales to weigh suitcases
- Medical service (upon request)
- Heating / air conditioning
- Bathroom with hair dryer
- Magnifying mirror
- Safety deposit box available for hire
- Minibar (for hire)
- Satellite TV
- Furnished terrace
- Wake-up service
- Smoke detector system
- Room service ( 8 – 22h )
- Free cot usage (upon request)
- Daily room cleaning. Daily towel change. Change of bed linen twice a week.
Note: All rooms are “non-smoking"
- STANDARD-SUITE: Capacity 2-5 people. Composed of a living room with a sofa bed (1.40m) for two people and a bathroom. A bedroom (integrated or separated with a door) which has two single beds. Surface approx. 35 to 40m².
- PREMIUM SUITES: With additional privileges than can be found in a standard room. Capacity of 2-5 people. Composed of a living room with a sofa bed (1.40m) for two people and a bathroom. A bedroom (integrated or separated with a door) which has two single beds or a double bed. Surface approx. 35 to 40m².
- ADAPTED: (upon request) 4 adapted suites designed to make your stay more comfortable, located on the ground floor with facilities for disabled people. Equipped with a double bed (1.40m) and a 1.50m sofa bed for two people. Occupancy of 1-4 people.
Our customer reviews
Marilyn from Pentre
“ The only negative I can say about the hotel was the entertainment. It catered very well for the children but for the adults, in my opinion, it was not of the standard that matched the hotel itself. It was painful to watch and listen to. First class hotel, third class entertainment. I feel bad saying that but it is the only thing that took the rating down to 8.9.
“ Top Tip: Following on from my comments above the Mediterrainia Hotel on the beachfront had better entertainment on the Saturday evening and would have been better suited to the Aqua Hotel Montagut.
Abu from London
“ Nice location in Santa susana. Spotless room,good food & excellent service. Well recommended
Allan from Dalkeith
“ The hotel is excellent. Rooms are very modern,spotless like the hotel and the staff go out their way to help. Very good food served in an excellent restaurant. Close to all amenities with only a five minute walk to the beach. Would definitely recommed this hotel if you are planning on visiting Santa Susanna.
“ Top Tip: the Drunken Duck if you are missing your local boozer back home.
H from Waltham Cross
“ Very helpful, friendly and polite staff. The hotel is always clean and there is always a good selection in the restaurant. No pushy waiters!
Keith from Market Harborough
“ A clean and attractive hotel with mainly pleasant and polite staff. Would not hesitate to stay there again.