H. Top Royal Sun Hotel
Santa Susana, Costa Brava, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 02/03/2014 at 00:26
“ Lifts could be better7.6 Very Good
Sanjay from StaffordLoading...
“ EXCELLENT10.0 Spectacular
Geoffrey from LeicesterLoading...
H. TOP Royal Sun is located in a select peaceful tourist area on the seaside of the promenade of Santa Susanna. Facing the sea. It has spacious noble areas salons and a large reception area. Only 68 km. far away from Barcelona city centre. From the balcony of one of its 217 guestrooms you will behold views over the swimming pool the Mediterranean sea or the beautiful surroundings. All equiped with ac color satellite TV safe-deposit box bath tub wiht shower direct dial telephone and mini bar. Mini-club entertainment swimming pool medical service 24 car rental laundry tours and more...(Some of these services may not be included in the price)
Special 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil in H Top Hotels
We inform you that during the 2014 FIFA World Cup that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July, there will be a BIG screen placed in all of our bars for your customers to watch all football matches.
- Air conditioning in rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cots available
- Outdoor Pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Telephone In Each Room
- Wake Up Call Available
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire
- [Channels] News
- [Channels] Foreign (European)
- [Channels] Music
TOP ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM
In H-TOP the TOP All Inclusive Premium becomes the standard service in 2014 for all our 4* and 4* Superior Hotels
- Full Board in the Buffet Restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, softdrinks and water in the meals in the Buffet Restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic locally produced drinks in the bar from 10:00am until midnight.
- An additional limited selection of Premium brand drinks: Softdrinks, Ballantine’s, whiskey, Eristoff Vodka, Larios Gin, Bacardi Rum, Soberano Brandy and Irish Cream.
- Hot and cold snaking from 10:00am until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
- Ice-cream and ice-lollies for children from 10:00am until 06:00pm.
- The well known complete “TOP Entertaiment” programme with activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- The “TOP Mini Club” for the little ones, including a multitude of activites,
minifiestas and afternoon snacking. Our mascot TOPI will visit the Miniclub every week to share a wonderful time with the kids.
- Half price for the awarded family show of the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera (includes dinner, Knights tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- “TOP Passport”: free access to all H
-TOP hotels in Spain and use of the common facilities, including the bars and restaurants (prior reservation in your hotel’s reception) (Bar service supplied in the 3* Hotels when visiting will be
the Base one, not the Premium one which is the standard in the 4* Hotels) (H
-TOP Amaika 4* only for TOP AI INCLUSIVE GOLD clients)
- “TOP Free Bus”: allows you to travel for free between all our destinations from Lloret de Mar and Calella.
- Free use of washing machines and dryers.
- “TOP Ciclying”: Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure.
Our customer reviews
Sanjay from Stafford
“ Lifts could be better
Geoffrey from Leicester
“ Top Tip: THE DRUNKEN DUCK GREAT FOOD AND DRINK
Gillian from Derby
“ Lovely hotel.Lovely staff.Free wifi would have been good and the decor could be updated but never the less a good hotel.
Geraldene from Rochester
“ the best thing is its on the beach and the reception is helpful and my room was clean although it was tired. The all inclusive drinks were rubbish and the staff have a job to smile. The bus cannot stop outside so its difficult with a case if you have any disabilities
“ Top Tip: its on the beach
Rosemary from Reading
Down side: was where we were dropped off as entrance is on small road and difficult for bus to get round. Up side: hotel went straight onto wide beach.
Down side: Lifts were erratic- all at once or none at all - no signs lit up to advise where which floor it was on.
Food was a mixture but got very samey!! Very easy with all inclusive for getting drinks etc.
“ Top Tip: Easy distance for trains to Barcelona and shops plus Road trains were fun.