Medplaya Hotel Bali
Benalmadena Coast, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 00:09
“ Had a great holiday at this hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff . Hotel clean and bedroom was comfortable with towels changed daily. The two large and the two childrens swimming pools were able to more than cater for the large number of people who were holidaying.8.9 Excellent
William Nelson from BallymenaLoading...
“ Very enjoyable overall but cardiac hill was too much for my husband who has walking difficulties. However, my daughter and grandson did not find this a problem and thoroughly enjoyed their break.8.4 Great
Margaret from LeedsLoading...
Official Rating - 3*
The Hotel Bali is a three-star hotel located on the Costa del Sol, made up of three attached buildings that form a modern and welcoming vacation complex ideal for families and young people. It is located in Benalmádena-Costa, only 250 meters from the beach and close to the famous Puerto Marina, the Tivoli amusement park and the ‘La Paloma’ park.
All the accommodation is outward facing with balconies, and they are equipped both with air-conditioning and heating, balconies, cable/satellite TV and bathroom.
Food & Beverage
The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of national and international dishes and thematic dinners. A pool bar is also available.
Sports & Leisure
There are two swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), a children's playground, games room and children's park.
Facilities & Services
The complex comprises of ample grounds, lawns, large terraces with hammocks and parasols, car parking and safe deposit box (at a charge). Pets are not allowed.
Breakfast Buffet: (08:00 - 10:30)
- Cold Breakfast: Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats.
- English Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausages, etc...
Lunch Buffet: (12:30 - 15:00)
- Selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
Dinner Buffet: (18:30 - 21:00)
- Selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Vegetarian meals and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
Snacks: (10:30 - 12:30, 21:00 - 23:00)
- Sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
Afternoon Tea: (15:00 - 18:30)
- Includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
Ice creams: (09:00 - 23:00)
- Selection of individual tubs of ice cream (minimum 3 flavours)
Drinks: (09:00 - 23:00)
- House wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, etc. For adults only)
- Note: IMPORTED ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Entertainment: (10:00 - 11:30, 15:00 - 16:30, 20:30 - 00:00)
- Daily daytime and evening entertainment and activity programme.
Property characteristics of Medplaya Hotel Bali
- 3 Buildings
- 376 Rooms
- 52 Studios
- 6 Apartments
- 2 Studio-Apartments
Local amenities & attractions close to Medplaya Hotel Bali
- Beach 250 mts
Our customer reviews
William Nelson from Ballymena
Had a great holiday at this hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff . Hotel clean and bedroom was comfortable with towels changed daily. The two large and the two childrens swimming pools were able to more than cater for the large number of people who were holidaying. I am looking forwarded to returning to this hotel in the near future.
Note. Hotel is situated at the top of a steep hill which may be a bit of a handicap for the eldery or persons with a disability.
“ Top Tip: Good beach, eating and gift shops all convient to the hotel.
Edward from Carluke
Was ok rooms in main building which we had room 1619 are tired with 70s decor bright orange seen better days.
The air con didnt work and rooms too hot to sleep in and bathroom had stale smell from bidet.
Food was ok but breakfast menu never changed the whole week.
Pool area was bland concrete area and not pretty to sit in but suppose functional.
Place ok to sleep in but not to spend any time by day in.
Sachin from Crawley
“ Wonderful stay restaurant food good but the staff are fantastic. Very close to the beach had a great experience will return. Hats off to the team at Bali hotel
“ Top Tip: Close to the nice restaurants serving lovely tapas
Margaret from Leeds
“ Very enjoyable overall but cardiac hill was too much for my husband who has walking difficulties. However, my daughter and grandson did not find this a problem and thoroughly enjoyed their break.
“ Top Tip: lots of nice little bars and cafes nearby.
Linda from Swanage
“ Very friendly staff, our room was cleaned every day and towels changed, we had a studio apartment which for us on half board was a great advantage, and as we were 3 shareing the room it gave us more space. On going updating is needed. Enjoyed our stay.