Medplaya Hotel Bali
Benalmadena Coast, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 18:54
“ Very enjoyable overall but cardiac hill was too much for my husband who has walking difficulties. However, my daughter and grandson did not find this a problem and thoroughly enjoyed their break.8.4 Great
Margaret from LeedsLoading...
“ Good central hotel7.8 Very Good
Anthony from RadstockLoading...
Official Rating - 3*
The Hotel Bali is a three-star hotel located on the Costa del Sol, made up of three attached buildings that form a modern and welcoming vacation complex ideal for families and young people. It is located in Benalmádena-Costa, only 250 meters from the beach and close to the famous Puerto Marina, the Tivoli amusement park and the ‘La Paloma’ park.
All the accommodation is outward facing with balconies, and they are equipped both with air-conditioning and heating, balconies, cable/satellite TV and bathroom.
Food & Beverage
The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of national and international dishes and thematic dinners. A pool bar is also available.
Sports & Leisure
There are two swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), a children's playground, games room and children's park.
Facilities & Services
The complex comprises of ample grounds, lawns, large terraces with hammocks and parasols, car parking and safe deposit box (at a charge). Pets are not allowed.
Breakfast Buffet: (08:00 - 10:30)
- Cold Breakfast: Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats.
- English Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausages, etc...
Lunch Buffet: (12:30 - 15:00)
- Selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
Dinner Buffet: (18:30 - 21:00)
- Selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Vegetarian meals and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
Snacks: (10:30 - 12:30, 21:00 - 23:00)
- Sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
Afternoon Tea: (15:00 - 18:30)
- Includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
Ice creams: (09:00 - 23:00)
- Selection of individual tubs of ice cream (minimum 3 flavours)
Drinks: (09:00 - 23:00)
- House wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, etc. For adults only)
- Note: IMPORTED ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Entertainment: (10:00 - 11:30, 15:00 - 16:30, 20:30 - 00:00)
- Daily daytime and evening entertainment and activity programme.
Property characteristics of Medplaya Hotel Bali
- 3 Buildings
- 376 Rooms
- 52 Studios
- 6 Apartments
- 2 Studio-Apartments
Local amenities & attractions close to Medplaya Hotel Bali
- Beach 250 mts
Our customer reviews
Margaret from Leeds
“ Very enjoyable overall but cardiac hill was too much for my husband who has walking difficulties. However, my daughter and grandson did not find this a problem and thoroughly enjoyed their break.
“ Top Tip: lots of nice little bars and cafes nearby.
Vincent from Chichester
This stay was the worse we have ever experienced.
By Wednesday we made alternative arrangements and left the hotel.
From Saturday night (the day of our arrival) until Tuesday night we had about four hours sleep through the night.
There was a coach load of youths who we assume we're involved during the day in a football tournament at nighttime they ran a mock shouting playing hide and seek throughout the corridors, stair wells and in the bar where people were having a drink and socialising then from about eleven would gather on their balconies shouting and chanting and then running up and down the .corridors until after 2am.
There appeared to be no one from the hotel or else where to stop or control the situation.
We realised it was the start of the Easter Holidays and there were a large number of children and that was fine but oh boy the noise from not just the children but also the parents was intense and went on until all the bars were closed. Two young little Babies cried most of the night we think they were adjusting to disturbed bedtimes (poor little things).
Not a good place for the advanced generation there is a terrible hill to climb and dozens of steps to the beach.
Sorry to be so negative but to be positive it needs to be clearly stated that older people will struggle with this hotels
Anthony from Radstock
“ Good central hotel
Malcolm from Plymouth
“ Great hotel, slightly up a hill if your not good on your feet. Freindly and helpful staff, had a lovely modern room which was clean and well equipped. The hotel ie split into three buildings if you wwnt quiet ask for bali 3. Would recommend and go back.
“ Top Tip: Sunny dreams very friendly English bar, the Indian restaurant on the hill really tasty, go to the park too as its a nice afternoon stroll.
Diane from Llanelli
“ Very enjoyable stay. Room was good with view of marina. Food was excellent. Would definitely consider booking again.