Medplaya Hotel Bali
Benalmadena Coast, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 23:57
“ very friendly staff,good size rooms and very clean8.0 Great
Karen from Merthyr TydfilLoading...
“ Very good value for money hotel. The hotel staff were very nice, helpful and professional especially the restaurant staff. The food was very nice to all tastes. The studio was clean and very quiet. Many thanks to all staff.8.5 Excellent
Salim from High WycombeLoading...
Official Rating - 3*
The Hotel Bali is a three-star hotel located on the Costa del Sol, made up of three attached buildings that form a modern and welcoming vacation complex ideal for families and young people. It is located in Benalmádena-Costa, only 250 meters from the beach and close to the famous Puerto Marina, the Tivoli amusement park and the ‘La Paloma’ park.
All the accommodation is outward facing with balconies, and they are equipped both with air-conditioning and heating, balconies, cable/satellite TV and bathroom.
Food & Beverage
The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of national and international dishes and thematic dinners. A pool bar is also available.
Sports & Leisure
There are two swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), a children's playground, games room and children's park.
Facilities & Services
The complex comprises of ample grounds, lawns, large terraces with hammocks and parasols, car parking and safe deposit box (at a charge). Pets are not allowed.
Breakfast Buffet: (08:00 - 10:30)
- Cold Breakfast: Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats.
- English Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausages, etc...
Lunch Buffet: (12:30 - 15:00)
- Selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
Dinner Buffet: (18:30 - 21:00)
- Selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Vegetarian meals and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
Snacks: (10:30 - 12:30, 21:00 - 23:00)
- Sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
Afternoon Tea: (15:00 - 18:30)
- Includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
Ice creams: (09:00 - 23:00)
- Selection of individual tubs of ice cream (minimum 3 flavours)
Drinks: (09:00 - 23:00)
- House wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, etc. For adults only)
- Note: IMPORTED ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Entertainment: (10:00 - 11:30, 15:00 - 16:30, 20:30 - 00:00)
- Daily daytime and evening entertainment and activity programme.
- Car Hire
- Children's facilities
- Sun bed
- Power Adaptor
- Turndown service
Property characteristics of Medplaya Hotel Bali
- 3 Buildings
- 376 Rooms
- 52 Studios
- 6 Apartments
- 2 Studio-Apartments
Local amenities & attractions close to Medplaya Hotel Bali
- Beach 250 mts
Our customer reviews
Karen from Merthyr Tydfil
“ very friendly staff,good size rooms and very clean
Salim from High Wycombe
“ Very good value for money hotel. The hotel staff were very nice, helpful and professional especially the restaurant staff. The food was very nice to all tastes. The studio was clean and very quiet. Many thanks to all staff.
“ Top Tip: Down the road on the main one, you can take the bus to malaga , Mijas, and other destinations for only 1.65 euros very comfortable and reliable.
Tina from Manchester
“ Free internet access in foyer. Good food. Clean rooms. Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. Bed was hard but changed mattress for me. Close to all that you need in area and especially beach. Enjoyed it. Not a luxurious hotel but has all you need and inexpensive. Bali 3 is especially good for families with children as room is sectioned off with kitchenette.
“ Top Tip: Paloma park
Yvonne from Evesham
“ Hotel was large. Staff were very helpful and pleasant, refreshments were reasonably priced and available from a large inside bar and pool side bar, also plenty of machines selling cans, chocolate crisps etc. The restaurant catered for large numbers very well. The food choice was good and the meals were delicious. Very good value.
Rozina from Leicester
“ Just got back from 6 days holiday. Can't fault the hotel in any way. Arrived late at night and were served with a cold dinner-thought there will be nothing. A very good selection at breakfast,cereals,fresh/dry fruits,different bread and crossaint. The same goes with dinner,we were on h/b basis. Always had plenty and with the price we paid very satisfied with everything we had. hotel is in a very good location to beach,just a bit of an uphill but not that I say it is too bad. Near the Marina and walk a bit further and you're in Torremolinos. lovely walk. we loved it and will definately go again
“ Top Tip: There are plenty of nice places to eat, and with good prices.