Melia Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa
Marbella, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 27/02/2014 at 23:18
“ An excellant five star hotel with very spacious rooms, good breakfast, very helpful and knowledgable staff. Wonderful spa with a good adult only pool.9.9 Exceptional
Ruth from GibraltarLoading...
Hotel overview Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa
Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa is a hotel in Marbella located in the midst of Golf Valley and surrounded by the elegant villas of La Quinta, in a privileged corner of Marbella and the Costa del Sol. Our hotel perfectly combines the stunning views of the Mediterranean coast with easy access to the major attractions in the area.
We are 15 minutes drive from Marbella city centre and 10 minutes from Puerto Banús. Taxi or rental car is needed, except for July & August when there is a FREE shuttle bus service into Puerto Banus and Marbella.
About our rooms Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa
The Luxury Hotel Malaga Golf Spa, Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa offers you the best Malaga hotel rooms.
- Our spacious rooms provide a feeling of space and comfort. Decorated in Andalusian style with local touches such as the earthenware floor tiles and artisan furniture. The private terraces offer fantastic views of the swimming pools, the golf course and the Mediterranean Sea
- The hotel Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa provides 172 rooms, including 114 Meliá, 52 Premium, 3 Junior Suites, 2 Executive Suites and a Presidential Suite. All of the rooms provide:
- Private terrace
- Views of the golf course or garden / swimming pool
- Wireless internet connection (WI-FI) throughout the hotel (additional charge)
- Air conditioning / Heating
- 37" Flat screen TV
- Telephone with outside line
- Bathtub and separate shower
- Hair dryer
- The Executive and Presidential Suites have a whirlpool bathtub
- 2 rooms especially adapted for disabled guests
- Connecting rooms
Services and facilities Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa
- Car park (additional charge)
- Free shuttle service to Puerto Banús and Marbella on July and August. Taxi to Puerto Banús costs between €10 and €12.
- 2 Elevators
- 1 Internet connection point in the Lobby
- WIFI Internet connection in all public areas
- 2 outdoor pools
- 1 outdoor pool for children
- 2 Paddle courts (additional charge)
- Our YHI Spa offers 1,500 square metres of the latest in health and wellbeing. Discover our thermal circuit, submerge yourself in the hydrotherapy pool and relax under the starry ceiling with its large skylight. The spa has 8 treatment rooms with innovative natural products. As well as the beauty room there is also a hairdresser, wet area with hydromassage pool, Mediterranean sauna, aromatic steam bath, Turkish bath, 2 sensation shower cabins, refreshing lagoon and waterfall shower, and an outdoor pool with sun beds and relax area
- Golf courses. La Quinta hotel Golf & Country Club provides 27 holes on three 9-hole courses (on site) designed by Manuel Piñero, 2 practise areas, an international golf academy and a PRO Shop. Visit and discover the best options for golf in Marbella. Our guests enjoy the most preferred green fees rates, from €65 (18 holes).
- 1,000 square metre Children's Club with outdoor games area, sports field, splash pool, swings and indoor area with TV room/ reading area, arts and crafts workshop and bathrooms. Open every day in July and August and Easter Week (Opening days subject to changes)
Restaurants and bars Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa
Meliá Marbella La Quinta Golf & Spa offers you a variety of restaurants in Malaga to choose for every occasion:
- Our "Los Arcos" restaurant offers a selection of exquisite Mediterranean and International dishes
- Discover the flavours of the Far East at our Japanese "Kaede" restaurant with its Teppan-Yaki tables and delicious Sushi and Sashimi dishes
- At the Casa Club restaurant, located in the Club House, enjoy the finest Mediterranean cuisine while you also admire one of the most stunning views of Marbella's Golf Valley
- Relax in our Bar Aljama and enjoy an aperitif or after-dinner drink in a most pleasant and charming atmosphere, or try our snacks menu
- Our Mirador pool bar is located in the hotel swimming pool where you can enjoy one of its refreshing juices or cocktails as you enjoy the Marbella sun
- Hoyo 19 Snack Bar is located on the 9th hole with beautiful views to the golf course.
- Marbella Snack Bar is located on the golf academy. Enjoy a great snack before or after your clinic.
Our customer reviews
James from Melrose
“ Excellent stay. Luxurious surroundings and attentive staff. magnificent pool and garden area and terraces for drinks/dining.
Ann from Huddersfield
Although rated 5 stars, this could not be said. The hotel was pleasent but had many worn, broken and jaded parts to it. If I were to compare to 5 star hotels in Dubai for example this may have rated 3 stars.
Bathrooms required fine tuning. One lift only went as far as reception and not to the resteraunt. All issues which required action.
Rebecca from Newton Abbot
Just returned from a wonderful stay in the La Quinta, the hotel was clean and nice. The breakfasts were very good- huge range and good quality food.
We enjoyed the spa facilities on one evening which were great, the spa receptionist was very helpful and friendly.
The hotel has a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
We will definitely stay at this hotel again! We have previously stayed in many hotels in the Marbella/ Puerto Banus area and this is our favourite so far!
Top tips for restaurants- Magna Cafe- very close to the hotel and amazing views. Book a table on the terrace.
Other great restaurants to go to- Polo House Marbella and Gran Gatsby in Puerto Banus
Martin from Twickenham
[This customer did not leave a comment]
C from Glasgow
“ Staff friendly and professional
“ Top Tip: Golf course