Sol Don Pedro Hotel
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 05:59
“ Great location and food. Staff at reception not very welcoming or helpful. My son lost his phone by the pool and they were not helpful. Also did not inform us about hotel facilities when we arrived. Had to pay extra 40 euros for a balcony with some sunshine! The bar staff were excellent and waiters very kind.8.4 Great
Gary from BroadstairsLoading...
“ Excellent hotel the staff were very friendly. Rooms were spotless. Brilliant location. The food was very good.8.8 Excellent
Camilla from ExeterLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Don Pedro
The Sol Don Pedro hotel is located in a select, peaceful tourist area of Torremolinos, on the seaside promenade of El Bajondillo Beach. This forms part of the Don Hotel complex along with Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco. 800 m from the city centre, 5 km. from Puerto Marina in Benalmadena, 7 km. from the airport and 51 km. from Puerto Banus in Marbella.
About our rooms Sol Don Pedro:
- 281 Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Terrace in the double rooms
- Bathroom with hair-dryer
- Individual air-conditioning
- Satellite TV
- WiFi internet conection
- Safe (not included)
Services and facilities Sol Don Pedro:
- Hotel adapted to the needs of the disabled
- Limited number of car park spaces
- Baby-sitter service (additional charge / upon request)
- Internet room
- 2 shops in the complex
- Hairdresser in the complex (additional charge)
- Medical services in the complex (additional charge)
- Shops, bookstore, supermarket, chemist’s and motorbike rental close by
- Wi-Fi Internet service - available free of charge in communal areas and for a local extra charge in bedrooms (available as of June 20th, 2012)
Leisure services Sol Don Pedro:
Free access to all complex installations, among them:
- 9 swimming pools (adults and children ) surrounded with gardens, one of them covered and thermostat controlled in winter, with free hammock and sun umbrella service; towel rentals
- Interior hydro-massage
- Hydromassage at the Spa with extra charge
- Delfinus Spa with therapy centre and beauty clinic with extra charge
- Massage and physiotherapy with extra charge
- Table tennis
- 6 lawn bowling alleys
- Tennis courts (extra charge)
- Multi-sport court
- Group games
- Card rooms
- Day and night amusement programs for all ages
- Miniclub for children from 5 years of age (in summer)
- Dancing and shows with live music
- Water sports in front of the hotel: windsurfing, sailing, diving, pedal boats, water skiing, deep-sea fishing. 18-hole golf course 1.5 km away; 5 golf courses less than 21 km from the hotel
Restaurants and bars Sol Don Pedro:
- Restaurant serving a splendid hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cooking show and Italian corner
- Swimming pool snack bar (open in summer)
- Salon bar and amusement bar
- "El Delfín" restaurant, with buffet luncheons (open in summer)
- 3 more bars in the complex
Our customer reviews
Steven from Peterborough
The hotel isn't really a Hotel - it's 3 hotels sharing facilities. Between them they do the job. Individually they def don't.
Its clean and staff are fine. The pools were ALL too cold to use, except the sole indoor pool (which was good - once we found it. It took 2 days to find thanks to terrible signage).
The food was fantastic. You would be daft to NOT book Full Board. Loads of choice and tasty too. Wine for breakfast for free also helps!!!
Tv channels rubbish.
On balance tho, we thought the hotel fine.
“ Top Tip: Spend time studying the map.
Donna from Perth
“ Hotel was really nice and clean, great buffet choice for breakfast and dinner (was out and about for lunch). The main bedroom although very clean could possibly do with redecorating as the woodchip wallpaper is a bit dated, the bathroom was new and well fitted and decorated so possibly work in progress. We had booked a standard room with pool view, not only did the room overlook the pool but also had a great view of the sea from our balcony too.
“ Top Tip: The Hotel is situated on the seafront and is in the centre of Torremolinos beautiful promenade, great for families and for anyone who likes a stroll along the beach.
Gary from Broadstairs
Great location and food. Staff at reception not very welcoming or helpful. My son lost his phone by the pool and they were not helpful. Also did not inform us about hotel facilities when we arrived. Had to pay extra 40 euros for a balcony with some sunshine!
The bar staff were excellent and waiters very kind. Overall enjoyed the stay.
Just like to say thank you travel republic for great service and brilliant airline [Norwegian]. Have already recommended you both to two other families. Thanks again
Pauline from Shrewsbury
“ Could not find rep when arrived in Malaga. Sat on transfer bus for nearly an hour waiting others to arrive - not acceptable at all.
Camilla from Exeter
“ Excellent hotel the staff were very friendly. Rooms were spotless. Brilliant location. The food was very good.