Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 10:34
“ Staff were friendly and happy to help you out. Rooms were basic but clean and well maintained. You got what you pay for with it.7.5 Very Good
Sarah from RedhillLoading...
“ A very comfortable & well-maintained complex, with lots to do for little ones & activities for adults such as pilates & dance. The restuarants and bars were laid-back and welcoming, with good food on offer. We would definitelty stay there again, although we would have preferred free television!8.0 Great
Mary from CanterburyLoading...
Oasis Dunas apartments - Hotel are located in Fuerteventuras (Corralejo) paradisiac island, recognized throughout the world because of his beautiful and extensive beaches. You will be able to choose between someone of our 350 apartments and to spend a vacations of dream enjoying the hospitality of our people.
HOTEL & SERVICES
Oasis Dunas is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. There are numerous activities for the sports-minded on site, such as tennis, basketball and volleyball. In the evenings the Oasis Dunas really comes to life with a varied programme of entertainment. You can choose from watching one of the two large screens of satellite TV in the pub, play a game of pool, have a nice meal in the restaurant or enjoy a professional show.
Oasis Dunas is only 200 m from the Baku water park in Corralejo, the only one on the island.
Distance from the airport 38 km, from the beach 900 m, from the town-centre 400 m and from the dunas beach 2.300 m.
Both Shopping Centers, El Campanario and Las Palmeras, are only 400m away.
Oasis Dunas consists of 350 apartaments (296 apt. 1 bedroom and 54 apt. 2 bedrooms)
CONFERENCE CENTRE: 600 METRES FROM THE RECEPTION
Year of construction: 1996
Last reform / renewal: 2010
- Two large SALT water pools (816m2 and 740m2).
- One of the pools is sectioned for child use only.
- The pools are attended by a titled lifeguard.
- One acclimatized pool in winter season (20º to 25º C).
Reception 24 hours
- Wake up calls
- Internet Access (payable)
- Wi-Fi free in the Reception area and payable in the apartments. From the 1st May 2013 the WI-FI access is payable in all areas
- Luggage room
- Rent of safety deposit box, bike, cars...etc
- Sale of maps, postcards, stamps, excursions information, money exchange...etc.
- Laundromat (service payable)
- Inside the Oasis Dunas complex open daily with national and international products.
- Here you can purchase snacks and drinks through out the day under one of the parasols on the bar terrace.
Pizzeria La Plaza
- The restaurant is situated on the main square
- Serves take-away
- Serves Buffet Breakfst and Dinner
- A livelier pub with something for everyone!
Is in here where most of all entertainment is going on. In The Boulevard we also have pool tables and two big TV-screens with Sky satellite. Opens from 5.00 P.M.
Viking Terrace Club
Opened on the 31.10.2012 and situated opposite the reception, this bar enables you to enjoy a wide range of drinks and cocktails in a tranquil and cosey atmosphere.
The Viking Terrace Club offers a "Chill Out" atmosphere for adults who want extra peace and quiet on their holidays.
It opens daily between 06:00pm and 02:00am.
- Tennis court
- Volley ball court
- Basket ball court
- Table tennis
- Massages and beauty treatments (external service with extra charge)
- Oasis Dunas has 2 children’s parks with slides and swings.
- Also an area with pool tables and other recreation games
- Mini-club / children's club
- Internaitional entertainment for adults (In english)
- International entertainment for children + mini club / children's club (numerous languages)
- We do not accept animals.
- We kindly inform that there is a dress code for the restaurant area.
- Check-out time: 12am
- No smoking in apartments
The apartments are all on ground or first floor
- Two beds, bedside tables, fan, wardrobe and dressing table. Cots are free under request.
- Cupboards, fridge, 2 ring ceramic vitro hob, toaster, microwave, kettle and other kitchen utensils.
- Complete with bath and shower.
- Sofa bed, armchair, dining table for 4, chest of craw, phone*, TV*, safe deposit box* and Wi-Fi* (*service payable).
Terrace or balcony
- With patio furniture
- The apartments are cleaned 5 times per week
- Towels changed twice per week
- Bed linen once a week.
Our customer reviews
Sarah from Redhill
“ Staff were friendly and happy to help you out. Rooms were basic but clean and well maintained. You got what you pay for with it.
“ Top Tip: The restaurant The Galleon just around the corner was great. Great food in good portion sizes at good prices and the staff are really friendly.
Feaz from Rochdale
Clean, friendly staff and plenty going on in the hotel itself. Is dated but this didnt bother me and my husband as it was cleaned 6 out of the 7days we stayed.
Plenty entertainment for families, lovely poolside with bar and pool rable area.
Location fab as it was less than 5 mins walk to the stretch of bars, restaurants and beach.
Third time we have been to Correllejo in winter months definately had the best deal and service via Travel Republic.
“ Top Tip: Harbour is fab with great liilte bars, large cold beers prices starting as little as 1.50 euro (banana beach bar) overlooking sea and choice of little eatries doing fab tapas
Margaret from Palmers Green
It was very dated and the rooms were dirty and not cleaned very often
We had to ask for clean towels twice and,mat when they eventually replaced them they had massive holes in. I have photos which I can send to you
The sheets had stains on them and all in all I was extremely disappointed with the accommodation and would never return to this place again.
Also I cannot believe that they charge for wifi daily not good advertising as people will go else where for free internet. They are not trying to keep there customers happy.
“ Top Tip: No
Mary from Canterbury
“ A very comfortable & well-maintained complex, with lots to do for little ones & activities for adults such as pilates & dance. The restuarants and bars were laid-back and welcoming, with good food on offer. We would definitelty stay there again, although we would have preferred free television!
“ Top Tip: Customers should try eating at the Waikiki beach restaurant - great views, great food and a really warm welcome.
Nicholas from Saffron Walden
“ Nice apartments very clean with very nice staff. The entertainment is ok for kids and the pools are great. The shops and restaurants are within 10 minutes walking distance and a great beach within walking distance about 20 to 25 minutes. Take a walk down to the port there are some very nice cocktail bars and restaurants.
“ Top Tip: Go to the port there are some very nice fish restaurants .