Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 23:11
“ All round excellent place to stay. Will return next year.8.0 Great
Richard from BradfordLoading...
“ Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff.....near to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants, couldn't have asked for anything more. Already want to plan my return!!10.0 Spectacular
Zoe from HorleyLoading...
Oasis Dunas apartments - Hotel are located in Fuerteventuras (Corralejo) paradisiac island, recognized throughout the world because of his beautiful and extensive beaches. You will be able to choose between someone of our 350 apartments and to spend a vacations of dream enjoying the hospitality of our people.
HOTEL & SERVICES
Oasis Dunas is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. There are numerous activities for the sports-minded on site, such as tennis, basketball and volleyball. In the evenings the Oasis Dunas really comes to life with a varied programme of entertainment. You can choose from watching one of the two large screens of satellite TV in the pub, play a game of pool, have a nice meal in the restaurant or enjoy a professional show.
Oasis Dunas is only 200 m from the Baku water park in Corralejo, the only one on the island.
Distance from the airport 38 km, from the beach 900 m, from the town-centre 400 m and from the dunas beach 2.300 m.
Both Shopping Centers, El Campanario and Las Palmeras, are only 400m away.
Oasis Dunas consists of 350 apartaments (296 apt. 1 bedroom and 54 apt. 2 bedrooms)
The resort now provides waterslides for children.
CONFERENCE CENTRE: 600 METRES FROM THE RECEPTION
Year of construction: 1996
Last reform / renewal: 2010
- Two large SALT water pools (816m2 and 740m2).
- One of the pools is sectioned for child use only.
- The pools are attended by a titled lifeguard.
- Water slides.
- One acclimatized pool in winter season (20º to 25º C).
Reception 24 hours
- Wake up calls
- Internet Access (payable)
- Wi-Fi free in the Reception area and payable in the apartments. From the 1st May 2013 the WI-FI access is payable in all areas
- Luggage room
- Rent of safety deposit box, bike, cars...etc
- Sale of maps, postcards, stamps, excursions information, money exchange...etc.
- Laundromat (service payable)
- Inside the Oasis Dunas complex open daily with national and international products.
- Here you can purchase snacks and drinks through out the day under one of the parasols on the bar terrace.
Pizzeria La Plaza
- The restaurant is situated on the main square
- Serves take-away
- Serves Buffet Breakfst and Dinner
- A livelier pub with something for everyone!
Is in here where most of all entertainment is going on. In The Boulevard we also have pool tables and two big TV-screens with Sky satellite. Opens from 5.00 P.M.
Viking Terrace Club
Opened on the 31.10.2012 and situated opposite the reception, this bar enables you to enjoy a wide range of drinks and cocktails in a tranquil and cosey atmosphere.
The Viking Terrace Club offers a "Chill Out" atmosphere for adults who want extra peace and quiet on their holidays.
It opens daily between 06:00pm and 02:00am.
- Tennis court
- Volley ball court
- Basket ball court
- Table tennis
- Massages and beauty treatments (external service with extra charge)
- Oasis Dunas has 2 children’s parks with slides and swings.
- Also an area with pool tables and other recreation games
- Mini-club / children's club
- Internaitional entertainment for adults (In english)
- International entertainment for children + mini club / children's club (numerous languages)
- We do not accept animals.
- We kindly inform that there is a dress code for the restaurant area.
- Check-out time: 12am
- No smoking in apartments
The apartments are all on ground or first floor
- Two beds, bedside tables, fan, wardrobe and dressing table. Cots are free under request.
- Cupboards, fridge, 2 ring ceramic vitro hob, toaster, microwave, kettle and other kitchen utensils.
- Complete with bath and shower.
- Sofa bed, armchair, dining table for 4, chest of craw, phone*, TV*, safe deposit box* and Wi-Fi* (*service payable).
Terrace or balcony
- With patio furniture
- The apartments are cleaned 5 times per week
- Towels changed twice per week
- Bed linen once a week.
Our customer reviews
William from Barnsley
“ food was poor
“ Top Tip: go somewhere else
Richard from Bradford
“ All round excellent place to stay. Will return next year.
Zoe from Horley
Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff.....near to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants, couldn't have asked for anything more.
Already want to plan my return!!
“ Top Tip: Beautiful beach on the sand dunes only a couple of minutes bus ride away.
Loren from Southampton
Great apartments. Went with my partner but it was well equipped for families with lots of kids activities and play equipment. Apartments were also enjoyed by older couples.
Our apartment was spacious and had everything we needed and was nice and quiet.
Get the ferry for lobos if you enjoy beautiful scenery and good long walk!
Walk the coastal path and explore the sand dunes and national park
Edmund G from London
“ Happy with my stay
“ Top Tip: numerous beaches, places for lunch,etc.