Club Vista Serena
Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 23/04/2014 at 09:13
“ What a great find! Been to the Canaries many times and this is the best place I have stayed for many reasons. The apartments are clean,well kept,well stocked with cooking equipment if you want to self cater, but also with a great bar and restaurant that serves good food at reasonable prices.8.0 Great
Samantha from DownpatrickLoading...
“ Highly Recommend! Great little place, was exactly what we were looking for, very well equipped kitchen, large balcony, Kingsize bed. Bar food was very good, very friendly and helpful staff. Family entertainment centre and fun fair were only 5 min walk away.10.0 Spectacular
Colin from KilgettyLoading...
On leaving Reception, take a stroll through the amazingly well kept gardens and walk ways past the heated swimming pools, for both adults and children for you to enjoy all year round, to your apartment.
Designed to make your stay comfortable and carefree, each apartment has everything you need. One bedroom, with a double bed and a pull out sofa bed in the living room allows a cozy stay for up to four people. The well-equipped kitchen has everything you will need in order to get the most out of these apartments. We know you are coming to enjoy the sunshine and the heat, but we have installed air conditioning in all the bed rooms, so you can have a refreshing nights sleep: this service is optional.
Take in the sun and scenery whilst sipping your sangria on the terrace, complete with patio furniture, and enjoy the beautiful views of the swimming pool and gardens that surround you. If you prefer to stay in and relax, why not watch a bit of satellite TV.
At night, after a hard day relaxing by the pool, sample the delicious food at the Pool Bar/Restaurant and wash it down with a refreshing drink. On those days where you just fancy a night in, ask our Receptionists to put on a DVD from the range we have available, sit back and relax.
With all the amenities that you require, including a laundry room and courtesy shower, Club Vista Serena is just what you’re looking for. Located in Maspalomas, our resort is in an ideal place for those of you that want to relax and unwind, and for those of you who are looking for fun.
- Bar Pool Bar/Restaurant
- Car Hire Bookable at Reception
- Check in/Check out Flexible check in / check out hours
- Children's facilities Children
- Currency Exchange Available at Reception
- Disabled Facilities Wheelchair access to resort via side gate
- Internet WIFI Zone and Internet Corner
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- Luggage Room for late departures
- Massage Bookable at Reception
- Parasol Available for balconies
- Parking spaces outside of resort
- Pool Swimming Pools are heated during the winter months
- Safe Deposit Boxes available
- Shops Mini-Market on-site
- Transfer to & from airport bookable at Reception
- WiFi WIFI zone near Pool Bar/Restaurant
- Air-Conditioned Air-Conditioning available in bedrooms
- Balcony On upstairs apartments
- Bath Apartments with bath and/or shower
- Clock Radio alarm clock in bedroom
- DVD films available
- Fan In living room
- Ironing Facilities Ironing board and iron inside apartments
- Kettle In apartment
- Kitchen Fully Equipped kitchen
- Shower Apartments with bath and/or shower
- Smoking Policy No smoking inside apartments. Can smoke on balcony
- Telephone Direct outside line
- TV Satellite TV channels and digital TV
Property characteristics of Club Vista Serena
- Contructed in 1990. Renovations are carried out yearly. Upstairs and downstairs apartments-47 units.
Local amenities & attractions close to Club Vista Serena
- Maspalomas / Playa del Ingles beach 3km
- Bus Stop 500mts
- Airport 32km
- Maspalomas / Meloneras Golf Course 2km
- Bellavista Shopping Centre 2km
- Holiday World Attraction Park 700mts
- Shops and Restaurants 3km
Our customer reviews
Samantha from Downpatrick
“ What a great find! Been to the Canaries many times and this is the best place I have stayed for many reasons. The apartments are clean,well kept,well stocked with cooking equipment if you want to self cater, but also with a great bar and restaurant that serves good food at reasonable prices. The staff from the resident owner to the housekeepers, and all in between, are without exception friendly, helpful and fantastic in their ability to communicate with all the different nationalities who stay here.- Then there is the environment,a well kept, heated pool, lovely plants and lots of sunbeds to laze about on. This part of Maspolamas is also pretty quiet, with well kept gardens and decent walks to the dunes and beach. Plus it is only €5 taxi to the sea or home again. Add to all that the fact that you are only half an hour transfer time from the airport, well what more do you want?! Perfect for a relaxing week away. Highly recommended,will be going again.
Colin from Kilgetty
Great little place, was exactly what we were looking for, very well equipped kitchen, large balcony, Kingsize bed. Bar food was very good, very friendly and helpful staff.
Family entertainment centre and fun fair were only 5 min walk away.
The main resort and beach were about a 40 min walk away (easy flat walk), but always plenty of taxis around. Plus the bus stop is close by too.
We had a great time here and if we were to return to the island we would definitely stay here again.
L from Huntingdon
“ the pool was freezing which ruined the holiday for us. I booked it because it was advertised as heated. it wasn't. the rooms are lovely but I could hear every sound from upstairs and next door. very noisy
Richard V from Edinburgh
“ A quiet well run small resort of comfortable self catering apartments, attractive grounds and pool and bar.
“ Top Tip: The Spar supermarket in San Fernando and the market on Wednedays and Saturday are good value.
Cihan from Romford
[This customer did not leave a comment]